This girl blocks the doorway and starts talking about things you do not understand. Your actions?

This girl blocks the doorway and starts talking about things you do not understand. Your actions?

Remove clothes

What you are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Dropkick her out of my way.
If she starts crying give her half my granola bar as an apology.

Huh. I didn't know that.

Read a book and implement proper coding practices and theory.

I'm an advocate of true gender equality

That's very outdated info from ye olden days of acpid, hotplug instead of udev, X not working, init scripts, etc

a modern linux system handles most core functions that are required for the definition of an "OS" via systemd and the kernel, further functions via other freedesktop.org projects, and still more via independent software. GNU is just sort of along for the ride as a build dependency and a really shitty graphical suite called GNOME.

the commie software foundation has since switched to saying we should call it GNU/Linux to raise awareness for their communism and shift attention away from the dstardly capitalists

Kazuma does that in front of girls before he steals their panties.

Coders aren't real engineers and computer science isn't science. CS is liberal arts as far as I am concerned.

PS: please teach me how to tokenize strings without using string library functions. I barely understand structures and pointers.

Hers or yours?

install gentoo

Yes.

Is this gabriel

Plastic Memories

Season 2?
No one like her in the stuff I watched so I can't be season 1

She looks pretty smart for a dog.

No, season 3

if you need sauce, its Konoha Suetsugi from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Fuck the lambda calculus. And fuck this book. It won't leave me alone.

Summon the priestess for a duel.

Sumimasen, nihonjo ga wakarimasen

Her hair reminds me of a cat penis.

She just a tiny little girl I could easily pick her up and move her out of the way.

thought I was in Sup Forums for a moment

Move her out of the way.

What sort of book is this? There's a wizard on the cover but it doesn't seem to be about magic.