Liberals can't mem-

>liberals can't mem-

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just Kidding Rowling is first on Day of the Rope.

That would explain why God is so angry

I laughed

I lol'd

J.K. Rowling is one of the biggest turds on earth. I don't think there's ever been an author of "young adult" novels that had any real talent. You could have swapped Harry Potter with any number of other bad book series', it just shook out this way.

Am I the only one failing to actually see the comedy in this.

> Say something nice and powerful about black women
> Hold for applause
> Congratulate yourself

>she

>god is a black woman
>made niggers in her image
wtf Im athiest now

What are some of your criticisms of the series?

DAE black women saved Alabama? Diversity is great we need more nig- black women in our country so they can vote!

Nope. The left can't meme and they even presented evidence to prove it.

Liberals base their entire lives off it.

The characters talk like a fag and their shits all retarded

>yasss queen slayyyyy vote for the same policies that have been running shitty inner nig communities the same

I bet most black women can't even name one black female political leader that has actually done anything about inner city crime

Can too
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

A criticism of the series, not liberals.

>God is a black woman
>Raararara christianity crusades rararararara kill the first born hararara

And why come they don't have tattoo?

Why does a British hag care about a alabama senate race?

She is turning into a crazy cat lady me thinks. Rich one but still a crazy cat lady.

Bro, i may want to gas kikes as much as the next guy but i still want to enjoy life. I will prob pirate the movie so i dont give (((them))) any sheckles

Sup /lit/
Never read the books. But i can immediately tell the movies went to shit after 2.
I used to read stephen king shit until I found out he's a gun-grabbing hypercuck

Lord of the rings is the superior kids adventure story.

Someone should point out to her she's assuming Gods gender and thats problematic for several reasons including the fact God might refer to himself as a transracial transgendered white male.

If God was a sheboon, He wouldn't have answered my prayers in letting Trump win. JK is wrong. Again. Thanks for making the most cancerous fanbase of all time.

Assigning a race to god is very heretical

this.

Maybe that it's the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though "No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Not everything is a meme, retard

reminds me of that shite movie "the shack" literal nigger woman god

Christians are so pathetic you allow anyone to step over your religion.

>mixing tense

Trust me this Bitch would never think of living in a Nigger country. She does everything she can to stay as far away from niggers as possible.

Not really a meme just a shit joke

((She was Black)) So LARPing as if she likes niggers? Then what did she mean by this?

holy shit you're a fucking tard for copy and pasting a canned response like that

To think this hack is the best selling author of our generation.

non-americans shouldn't be allowed to comment on american politics, especially no brits.
The converse rule does not apply.

that is fucking cancer

Mainefag here, and we all could of told you Stephen King was like that. We still read his books anyway, we just ignore everything else he says.

The characters have magic powers and never once use them for sexual exploration

>get lucky once
>BEST SELLER EVER

Ive had a cousin say
>SHES SO INTELLIGENT SHES RICH LOL SHE WROTE DEM POPULAR BOOKS

So if i win the lottery even though im mentally retarded im now smart because i lucked out?

so why are blacks a privileged species then? Check mate gaytheists.

god she's an insufferable cunt

Blame social media for this type of shit. Look how many Euroniggers here are fucking giving us shit about the Alabama senate election. It means 0 to them.

HA! GOTEM!

These fucking liberals are not even religious but they claim god is a women or black every chance they get.

I feel so bad for loving Harry Potter as a kid. Fucking sad dude

Female God of Color isn't a character.

yaaas god slayyy

holy fuck this. They will try to use your religion against you dispite never going to church, not owning a bible, and railing against rich white men

Ron is in the bathroom during defense against the dark art using his wand to levitate a magically preserved unicorn's vagina up and down the shaft of his cock.

>god is a black woman

Then why do liberals shit all over Christianity?

>*mic drop*
>everyone stood up in clapped

Well done.

So where was she to stop Trump?

i would love to spray diarrhea all over this womans face and in her teacup

You can cherish your experience of reading them.
It's just a shame that the old cunt who wrote them decided to become a twitter pundit and act as a moral compass to other fools.

Wheres the lie user?

WE

paste this in their threads, they hate it

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Which god? Maybe we can get the Christcunts and the social liberal faggots to fight each other to the death. Obviously, the Christcunts would win, but who knows, the faggots might take out some of them as they perish.

SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE OR (((GO))) TO SCHOOL THERE!!!!!!!!!

it's actually real.

I forget, how many rapefugees did she allow to come live with her in her mansions again?

It's too revolting to not be real.

Lol women are literally made from a man's rib. And god made man in his image.

>implying believing in God must make you a Christian instead of the hundreds of other religions out there.
DERP

Haha well played user

Deux Ex Machina. Every time. Just like that degenerate Stephen King.

There's always something convenient to save harry's retarded ass.

She's a fuckin hack, and really only sets readers up to be ready for King's mindless drivel.

this makes me so mad
>god has skin or gender
FUCK.

>retcons Hermione as black
>now trying to retcon god as black AND female
The absolute madMAN

We should meme Harry Potter as White Supremacist propaganda. Like that pic comparing Trump to Harry/Snape, ((Goblin)) Bankers,...

It's even better that they play it off as a ((white)) religion when they deny the actually white religions.

zero point zero (0.0)

i swear im going to go full varg.
im gonna cash in my 5 btc i bought 2+ yrs ago and just fuck off forever.
i thought the final straw would be something more meaningful, but the final straw was that tweet.
going full jackson pollock, except i actually know how to paint.

you're on to something because maybe...that's why SHE is an atheist.

women are nation wreckers. just look at that tweet.

IF GOD IS A NIGGER-BITCH THEN THAT EXPLAINS WHY THIS WORLD IS SUCH A FUCKED UP MESS

CHECK EM

BEHEAD THIS WHORE FOR SAYING ALLAH IS A WOMAN

Do you really need people to explain one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>not knowing what pasta is
Newfag lurk moar

Implying God would have a race. J.k brainlet

What terrible delivery, like her birth

A comment full of nothing but buzzwords and rhetoric on pol? I m supries.

It's a joke bro. She got you

I'm waiting for Western society to finally collapse so I can purge my enemies and the enemies of my forefather's descendants.

This malignant self serving cunt oozes the vitriol of a 9 figure millionaire that doesn’t exist on the ground with the people in the muck of our cesspool society. She parades twitter all day long stalking a President whilst sipping her hot chocolate in an enormous castle room from her mega mansion up in Scotland telling us all to be more grateful and let in the rapist sub human vermin from all over the world to cosey up with us whilst all those empty rooms and enormous land on her property remains un soiled. These sycophants, these social parasites like her take the next logical step from vanity and fame and attempt political and societal leverage using their literal gellatenous formed mentally ill masses to pull the strings of social Marxism. JK Rowling does what’s good for JK Rowling. She was never really poor, it’s a crock of shit, she lived in a nice appartment and dined at cafes all day long like the lazy useless shit cunt she was before her grandiose delusions squirted out a world famous child’s novel. She draws in the mentally ill who take her novel as a religion of sorts and uses the gobshite useless idiots to send fire where she commands. She is a literal piece of shit and a traitor to this nation.

Is it worth getting your panties in a bunch over some internet trolling by a kids' author lads?

Prior to Harry Potter she was a single mother welfare queen who lived with her sister. Literal trash.

Even M. Night Shyalaramadingdong could see that "twist". The more this hack tweets the more convinced I am that she did plagiarise Harry Memer.

*forefathers'

Spoken like a donkey

The system for magic follows no set rules or reasons, they just shoot lighting out of their asses while waving wands around and shouting nonsensical bullcrap. Not to mention the main story would not be affected what so ever if the protagonist didn't exist. There's also how they blatantly ignore modern technology (namely, firearms) so that they can keep up the "wizards are all powerful n sheit but totally secret" angle.

>liberals think of God in terms of skin colour
Isn't this just evidence that they're incapable of separating people from race?

jk lolling has an opinion
wasnt she a homeless failure until she wrote some kids books?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Her writing style is mediocre at best, and her characters aren't that interesting or develop in ways which are consistently expressed through the books. When they are expressed she tells rather than shows these changes. She relies heavily on tropes such as prophecy copouts, the "bad people wear black and look evil meme," and apparently young, inexperienced wizard and witches can fend off death eaters with ease. I could go on and on if you'd like, but the source of my contempt for her isn't that I think that her writing is terrible, it's that it clearly isn't good enough for the acclaim it has received in the literary world. The fact that her series has made it so big is a testament to how stupid and lazy the average "avid reader" has become.