Bleach

Why people hated Fullbring arc in Bleach?

because it didn't make any fucking sense

because it's shit

They create more plot holes in a series already littered with them. Like there were still some semblance of logic before, but all that went of out the window and bullshit just keep pulling up after Fullbring

They think it is boring.

Everything after the Aizen arc was a mistake

because they're tsundere for the shinigami. The shinigami weren't relevant in that arc and it pissed off the underage part of Sup Forums

>oh shit ichigo loses his power after using that strong technique, now that's what you call a last resort!
>ayy lmao he gets his power back anyway

It was cannon and not filler.

Downgrade from the previous enemy group, they were jobbers

Editors made it rush and it turned into shit.
It had so much potential

>they were jobbers

So the usual?

They felt even weaker than the hollows at the beginning of the series, there was threat or hype to them

>It had so much potential
No it didn't.
That arc was shit from the start, the idea of giving Ichigo's powers back with something not quincy related was stupid

Thing is, they weren't even supposed to be antagonists until the last second. Stop using powerlevel as an argument of quality.

Not using the power levels they weren't literally weaker than hollow, the general atmosphere of the arc was just not very interesting, not very threatening, the states didn't feel very high

Look at how the quincies got introduced inmidietly wounding Uryuu and conquering Hueco mundo

It was basically filler
If the time devoted to the Fullbring Arc was used for Thousand Year Blood war we might have gotten a more satisfying ending and tied up all the fucking loose ends

It was funny to watch Ichigo get trolled time after time

1. Ichigo slashes his eyes and threatens to hurt Orihime
>I was just pretending so you could get your powers back
2. His family was turned on him by Tsukishima
3. His employer as well
4. Ginjo was the villain all along
5. Stabbed even by his father who he had suspected because of Ginjo

Did I miss anything? And of course, he cried like a bitch. And acted all tsundere about his lost powers and Rukia not once coming to visit.

The whole facebook part with everyone's memories being changed was great though.

>Ginjo slashes Ichigo's eyes
derp.

>tfw this whole arc happened because Tsukishima had to stab Ichigo so he could restore his bankai
>tfw Tsukishima san saved the world. Again.
KUBOOOOOOOO

Because ESL retards like you like it.

I thought it was fine.
In a sense it felt a bit like the beginning of the series as it was just focused on the events in the city and such.

I hope we get more info from the second novel. Release date when.

>Same thread as 2 days ago

Thread yesterday was better

it was stupid and boring.

Not him but you and your kind are the worst trash here.

Too bad it went away too soon.

You can only samefag so hard, I suppose

Was Riruka best girl?

Because it was boring and new characters had ugly and ridiculous designs.

>waaaah the shit hole sites of my third world nation are dead, im entitled to come to your sites and shit the up

>It was cannon and not filler.
But it felt like filler, it felt exactly like the Bount arc.

Animation wise the fight against Genji was top notch, a bit to short, but top, I liked the theme, and Genjis last words, I enjoyed the Fullbring arc and I wish it was longer, but Bleach got pressured into becoming shit so whatever.

>Bount arc was filler
>one of the best arcs in Bleach history

Still amazes me

I skipped all filler when I watched it all last summer. Do you recommend me watching it?

Only the zanpakto one.

nice