*sharts in your path*

*sharts in your path*

why are americans so trusting of their jewish-run corporations?

why would you want ISPs to have ultimate say on what you visit and what speed your internet connection is on specific websites based on their opinion and agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Israel,

Fuck niggers,

Fuck you.

Why do you want the government to have the final say?

Because I'm a good goy and Israel is my greatest ally. I also remember the Holocaust which killed exactly 6 million of God's chosen.

Nice answering his question.

I AM A YANKEE DOODLE
ONE TWO THREE
I AM A YANKEE DOODLE DANDY
I SHART IN A HAT AND IT WAS YOURS
MR. NIGGERFUSS SANDY!

because you has SOME say over govercucks, and if they fuck up bad, you can go after them. companies that big are faceless, and no one person is responsible for any decision, plus there are many companies (instead of 1 gov), and you have NO say. Also YOUR money goes to the Gov no matter what happens.

YANKEE DOODLE WENT T' TOWN
A-RIDIN' ON A PONY
STUCK A SHART IN YOUR HAT
AND CALLED IT MACARONI

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS A MONGREL DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT
ON THE SHIT SMEARLY SEEN THROUGH THE CRACK OF THEIR SHORTS,
WHERE THE MUTT'S MONGREL HOST IN HIP HOP REPOSES,
WHICH SHOOTING WILL DISRUPT THEIR SLEEP,
AS AMERISHARTS SHOT AND NO NEWS EXPOSES
SHOT AND CORRUPTED, OUR CULTURE OBSCENE,
AS WE CRAP IN OUR PANTS AND WE LOVE TO BE SEEN
'TIS THE SHART SPATTERED BUMMER O' LONG MAY IT STAY
HOME OF THE POZ AND LAND OF THE GAY

YANKEE DOODLE, KEEP IT UP
YANKEE DOODLE DANDY
MIND THE SHARTS, MIND THE SHITS
THESE GIRLS MIGHT FARTY

You have no idea how our government works lmao

You have no say at all, your paying them money means even less than the money you pay to Verizon. At least with Verizon you can threaten to go elsewhere (at least some can). The govt literally is run top to bottom by democrat sycophants who would ban Sup Forums in a heartbeat and bog your legal appeals down for 20 years.

FATHER AND I WENT TO THE JOHN
ALONG NWITH CAPTIN' SHARTLING
AND THERE WE SAW THE MEN AND BOYS
AS THICK AS DIARRHEA PUDDING

but you guys have the most monopoly, especially when it comes to telecom.

YANKEE DOODLE DANDY
MIND THE SHARTS, MIND THE SHIT
THESE GIRLS COULD BE FATTIES

Sadly, many here are completely indoctrinated by (((Capitalism))) and worship the (((Free Market))). Thank (((Ayn Rand))) for that.

THERE WAS CAPTIN' WASHINGTON
UPON A SHARTING STALLION
A-GIVING ORDERS TO WITH HIS FARTS
I GUESS THERE WAS A MILLION

True but they have this thing called " customer service, if people on Sup Forums got banned by ISP from Sup Forums, the fury on Twitter and the sudden flood of shitposting on other sites (which would be begging Verizon to give us back our containment board to get rid of us) would put pressure on Verizon via bad PR
>bad PR doesn't work!
Oh really? Ask EA lmao

The government on the other hand, is immune to customer service, doesn't care about Twitter and would just stone wall you in a congressional hearing over Sup Forums free speech until the sites been shutdown for so long people move on. A company could never withstand that much public pressure...The government is IMMUNE TO IT.

YANKEE DOODLE DANDY
MIND THE SHARTS, MIND THE SHITS
THESE GIRLS MAY BE FATTIES

>not playing Shlomo
Only kike loving communist do that

Seriously, if any ISP blocked Sup Forums or pol, the flood of users from that ISP driving the other corners of the internet insane...Reddit cucks will be tweeting @Verizon "GIVE THEM BACK THEIR CONTAINMENT BOARD PLSSSS"

10+year Walmart worker here. How can I break this place from shlomo?

no one will care of even notice if Sup Forums is banned. you overestimate the numbers, plus you forget people fucking despise 4chinners.

Yh so when we get ban where to go to next?

>where to go to next?
to your fucking senators and demand your fucking freedom back.

WILHELMUS OF NASSAU
AM I, OF SHITSKIN BLOOD
LOYAL TO ISRAEL
I SHALL REMAIN UNTIL I DIE FOR ISRAEL
A PRINCE OF NEW JERUSALEM
AM I, QUITE FEARFUL.
THE KING OF WHITES
I'VE NEVER HONORED

Why is your region of Europe called the netherlands, even though nether means south? Why are you also named after another name for dick?

Checkmate, netherfags.

No I mean which site do we swarm.

The FCC doesn't answer to citizens retard
If it did NN wouldn't be repealed in the first place

and I mean you get up off your ass and demand back your freedom. if you move elsewhere, you are remaining on your ass and giving in to the kikes.

TO LIVE AGAINST THE JEWISH GODS
I NEVER ATTEMPTED
AND THEREFORE I'VE BEEN DRIVEN
MY PEOPLE, LAND, AND HOME MULTICUTURAL
BUT THE JEWS WILL DIRECT ME
LIKE A GOOD INSTRUMENT
SO THAT I MAY NEVER
GO BACK FROM EUROPE

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law

Need a site man. This country is now a dystopia Im moving to Latvia fuck this.

>Latvia
enjoy all the suicide.

>a site
the one where your rage is the loudest: twitter and plebbit probably in the USA.

HOLD ON MY JEWS,
WHO ARE SUPERIOR BY NATURE.
WHITES SHALL BE ABANDONED
EVEN WHEN THEY'RE IN DESPAIR.
HE WHO TRIES TO LIVE PIOUSLY,
MUST BE HARASSED DAY AND NIGHT,
THAT JEWS WILL GIVE ME STREGHT,
SO THAT I CAN KILL WHITES

A lot of shareblue bots in here imitating people. I'm going to skullfuck you AI programmers and rape your dead kids.

Oh vey delete this thread immediately goy, if we're really taking control here it's naturally for your own benefit and protection.

Are we the only ones who consume those brands? That doesnt sound right

Its full of whites and will taje 20 years to get to Spain level diversity. I cant take this no more user. If I stay here eventually a nigger is gonna kill me whether Im young or old and nothing will be done about it.

americans are aggressively retarded

You think they'll ask for Sup Forums back because they like us? LOL

No dude, they hate us so much, they WILL get sick of dealing with us and be asking that our containment board is returned to us.

Also dude, Sup Forums is a top 200 visited website on the internet, if any group makes a formal ban it's gonna be a big fucking deal. Most of that is lurkers but word will spread as we raid the fuck out of Reddit (IF this were to happen, which it wouldnt)

MY LIFE AND FORTUNE ALTOGETHER,
I HAVE NOT SPARED YOU AGAINST THE JEWS.
MY BLACKS IN HIGH RANK
HAVE TOLD ME THIS ASWELL
GEERT WILDERS DIED
BY AN VIRTOUS WHITE LYNCH MOB.
HIS SOUL IN ETERNAL LIFE
AWAITS JUDGEMENT BY THE JEWS.

Maybe because you're supposed to be the one electing your gobernment, dipshit?
Why would you give some corporate fuck the power to control your life?

Oh yeah, that's right, "free market will fix it anyway"...

>thinking calling your senator does anything
LOL wtf does this shit work in the Netherlands, cause it does nothing in America

This. You just get an automated email phone call or letter 99% of the time.

>11 posts and counting
This is called a 'try hard'. It means a cultural marxist is getting tired but really wants to get his 50th post in before xer sleeps.

JEWISH AND MUSLIM,
OF A VICTIMOUS DECENT.
CHOSEN A PRINCE OF THE EMPIRE,
UNLIKE A PIOUS CHRISTIAN
FOR THE UNHONORED WORD OF THE LORD,
I HAVE WITH HESITATION
LIKE A FEARFUL JEW
VENTURED MY OWN JEWISH BLOOD

Huge chunks of our government are appointed not elected. Also, you vastly underestimate how MUCH Americans distrust their government.

You guys are classic euros, looking to government for answers, which makes sense in Europe. But here in the US, we assume everyone running in any party is a deep state shill faggot so desu it's a probably lot easier to get a corporate monopoly to budge than even a single shill representative.

Americans have zero faith in our gov, I know its hard for Euros to get because culturally you aren't like that, you government does some degree of what it's SUPPOSED TO (albeit too much but still). Ours does NOTHING. EVER.

>image
Lol

I am tired of Wilhelmus, time for do you hear the people sing?

Like on the appointing thing...

Realize euros, that the NN shit you want means that the net is in the hands of the FCC...and if the FCC chairmen bans Sup Forums? Guess what...he's APPOINTED not elected so he literally doesn't have to give a God damn about your votes for at least 4 years (until the pres is up again, at which point issues like Sup Forums become moot, no pun intended)

Fuck, jews won theres no reason to live anymore brb gonna buy a gun to kill myself.

sorry sometimes I mistake the USA for a 1st world country, and sometimes even for a democracy

That really is a mistake. We're definitely verging into South America tier banana republic shit. We're like Elysium, Beverly Hills is amazing, East LA is 3rd world tier.

We're not supposed to be a democracy btw actually, but a republic. Sadly though certain states are already turning into direct democracy (California) and as predicted by the founders it's complete tyranny. 56% goblins believe they should be able to direct democracy Hillary into power and vote themselves free McDonald's grease

DO YOU HEAR THE LEFTISTS WHINE?
WHINING A WHINE OF MANCHILDREN
IT IS THE MUSIC OF THE FRENCH
WHO WANT TO BE SLAVES AGAIN!
WHEN THE BEATING OF YOUR HEART
ECHOES THE BEATING OF THE WHITES
THERE IS A RULE ABOUT TO START WHEN TOMORROW COMES!

You can't have a real republic in a society with universal suffrage and citizens like pic related

WILL YOU JOIN IN OUR JIHAD?
WILL YOU BE WEAK AND TAKE THE COCK?
SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE WHITES
IS THERE A WORLD YOU LONG TO SEE?

And I was stupid enough to criticize French democracy.

What an horrible piece of garbage America political system is lmao

4d chess

THEN JOIN IN THE JIHAD
THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE RIGHT
TO BE ENSLAVED!

DO YOU HERE THE JEWS KVETCH?
KVETCHING THE KVETCHES OF ANGRY OVERLORDS?
IT IS THE MUSIC OF THE FRENCH

will this affect your internet too Jools?

they answer to the politicians who appoint them and confirm them
those politicians will suffer the consequences for the FCC's actions
every misstep, real or imaginary, by the ISPs will be reported gleefully by every media outlet under the sun while reminding the viewers that it was Trump and the republican-led congress that allowed this to happen

- WHO WILL BE SLAVES AGAIN!
WHEN THE HANGING OF THE MARINE
ECHOES THE BEATING OF THE WHITES!
THERE IS A RULE ABOUT TO START
WHEN TOMORROW COMES!

Yes. Understand, it was a good system back when we only let white landowners over 35 vote. The people who made it in the fucking 1700s never expected it to implement in a multicultural society of 300+ million people, George Washington himself would tell you this is fucked and not what they had in mind.

The one plus side to this rampant distrust is that once people lose their shit, the people in power get REKT whereas in your parliamentary system, it's a lot easier for a party fighting political headwinds to stay a part of a coalition and therefore the process. Dems or reps on the other hand get their shit kicked so hard at the ballot box, that it just waffles between one group having total control and the other desperately trying to block/stall it...something I get the feeling your systems are not designed to encounter.

I'll add to this though, the kikes circumvent this "REKT" process by running the leadership on both sides so no matter who gets in, they stay.

WILL YOU GIVE ALL THE SCHEKLES YOU CAN GIVE?
SO THE JEWS MAY ADVANCE?
SOME WILL FALL AND SOME WILL LIVE
WILL YOU DIE FOR GREATER ISRAEL?
THE BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS
SHALL BE FORGOTTEN IN ISRAEL!

DO YOU HEAR THE FRENCH SING?
SINGING THE PRAISES FOR ISRAEL?
IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE
WHO WANT TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS!
WHEN THE GUNFIRE OF THE MUSLIMS
ECHOES THE BOMBING OF PARIS
THERE IS A RULE ABOUT THE START