Can someone explain to me without bullshit and memes on why Hillary isn't arrested yet and why no one talks about it...

Can someone explain to me without bullshit and memes on why Hillary isn't arrested yet and why no one talks about it anymore? There was blatant evidence of the email thing and other shit but she isn't put behind bars meanwhile everyone is just sitting around doing nothing.

Is there a reason why she isn't even touched?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?438282-1/deputy-attorney-general-good-fire-special-counsel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She has a stay of execution until the "Russian" probe peters out.

Because the whole thing is bullshit and you're an idiot for believing anything Trump says.

She knows too much. After being married to the president and being secretary of state she has enough dirt on people to get out of anything.

Because she has a lot of power and influence amongst the people who really run the government, she'll never see time if she was guilty also because she knows top secret information that ninety-nine percent of the populous doesn't know. I personally don't think she is or isn't but I know for a fact it doesn't matter excuse of what I said earlier. Also Trump is being used as a pawn in the sense that the real power of the world need to throw us a bone every now and then until we become a irrelevant minority like others.

You didn't think Trump would ACTUALLY arrest Hillary, did you?

Because the FBI and CIA still haven't been flushed yet.

kys shills

explain to me what she did that was illegal? Uranium one is debunked fyi
>inb4 muh fake news
research it yourself you lazy bastard.

she knows too many powerful people,trump wants her locked up but shes too entrenched

>the email thing and other shit
jesus christ you dont actually know anything do you
you just want her to be arrested because you think its the "red pilled" thing to want

Maki!

Shill kys. Hilldawg lost and no matter how much you and Tyrone bitch about it at the welfare office trump is and will the president of your country until 2024. To bad you won see it you aids ridden nigger.

and for a real answer...

The activity of the FBI and the DOJ has been under investigation by the Office of the Inspector General since Trump got elected.
Everything illegal that went on to protect Hillary will be exposed when the OIG's report comes out (((soon)))

Gross negligence. She stored top secret info on a private server. When any other person in the intelligence agency does that they are sentenced to years in prison.

Trump is biding his time until a democrat is president. 4d chess goy

Because Maki is best and cutest LL

I love her too tacobro, but you gotta admit she's kinda of a bitch.

Also, destruction of evidence for destroying said emails and perjury for lying about it.
>"you mean with like a cloth or something?"

So the fbi and the doj is under investigation by the office of the inspector general? Since when and how long are they going to continue on until they give the final verdict?

>There was blatant evidence of

No, much like most of pizzagate and a bunch of other conspiracy like stuff there is not evidence on the level people seem to think. Also a lot of what people feel is "evidence" just isn't evidence of a crime, never mind this smoking gun lock them up instantly level of crap.
This isn't just a Clinton issues, the same problem pops up with GOP stuff too. The bottom line is the bulk of people are stupid as fuck when it comes to the legal system, how it works, what is evidence, what is a crime, how/when/why the justice department charges a person etc.
Hint, it's not pitch forks and all nodding at each that this person needs to be burned alive.

>since
a month or so after he took office
>until
who fucking knows desu, no one gives a straight answer. A few months is the best bet going around.

The OIG was the one who exposed the text messages from the FBI agent and the guy at the DOJ. they're the only ones who actually give a fuck about anything.

I never kept up with the news since his election but i want to know what got the doj and fbi under investigation and what prompted that.

Thank Jeff Sessions. They really aren't saying anything about it.
If you want to be informed go and watch some CSPAN Judicial Committee hearings on "The russian matter" or whatever they want to call it.

c-span.org/video/?438282-1/deputy-attorney-general-good-fire-special-counsel
Was from today. If you have 3 hours watch it. Notice how he says "I can't answer that because it's under investigation by the OIG"?
Yeah things are happening, we just don't get to see it all.

imcomplete statement..
> If you have 3 hours watch it. Notice how he says "I can't answer that because it's under investigation by the OIG"?
He says this to about 1/2 the questions because SO MUCH is under investigation. They can't do anything until the inspector general released their report, then it's time to prosecute.

Why is the fbi and the doj under investigation again?

Because anyone that tries anything against her will be an hero themselves by shooting themselves 3 times in the back of the head and dumping themselves in a river with concrete shoes.

Circumstantial evidence isn't actual evidence.

If it was, Trump would have been in prison a year ago.