Not touch Tohka's Tohkas

Did you forget about her user?

Origami's hair seems stitched wrongly.
Where did you find this scan?

I actually did

She has the best design, my fault

STOP. TOHKA IS PUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some user uploaded it along with others, I think he did the stitches

How could you. Chapter 2 is translated and Mukuro is just so best.

Tohka is for bullying.

breeding*

It's not the design that's good about her user, it's her personality.

Cant say i remember much from the movie and i dont read the thing

Ah I see. Did he also made a stitch of this one?

>movie
Wat.
She's the last spirit from the LN.

That's the one I had saved and no one has made any.

I remember that stitchanon. He said he would come back later but he never showed up.

He was in the last DAL thread we had wasn't he?Don't worry user, we haven't had another DAL thread since 2 weeks I think.

fuck off

Origami nendo when? I just need her to finish my collection.

There was one unscanned poster of Tohka, Kotori and Miku who had a straw hat and they were in the beach. Anyone has that one?

I can't remember the last DaL thread I was in. It's been a really long time. Anyway, what volume are we now and when is it gonna come out?

Last thread was made 3 days ago.

What collection? Only a few of the girls have nendos.

The original 5

>Look after an autistic retard.
>Have sexy time with Origami.
Pretty easy choice to make.

>sexy time with a girl that doesn't even love you

Well, Shidou has finally sealed all the spirits and the only one that remains is Kurumi. Currently 15 volumes and the 16th comes out this march along with a spin-off.

I can't tell then, I was in the one that reached over 600 replies.

but that one was made like 1 week and a few days ago.

She's a lovely BWAKA!

It's not a real collection if you don't have the entire cast of spirits.

Retard

Do you count the days that pass since a DAL thread is made user?

No, it's in the archive.

Tohka doesn't deserve to be sad.

She deserves to be bullied.

Why is Miku so shit? She ruined season 2.

Shit character, maybe. But due to her shit hit the fan and season 2 was good. Shidou and Kurumi VS the entire fucking city wouldn't have happened without Miku wreaking havoc

If it wasn't fo her, season 2 would have been even worse.

>season 2 was good
No, it wasn't. Her arc was filled with QUALITY and stills.

You are kidding, right?

Not really, she was an unlikeable cunt.

>QUALITY
Imagine how it'd have been without it.

Between those two? Origami.

My choice? Kotori.

Not much better. Just watch the BD version.

What was the author thinking

>BD version.
Still has QUALITY. Besides, I already watched it, those extra minutes were a nice addition.

Season 2 woul have been more enjoyable without Miku and the crossdressing shit.

He wasn't.

>QUALITY
and the same still scenes, not to mention the artstyle is still the same and most of the extra scenes add nothing to the plot.

I wonder what'd have happened with Mana if Kotori killed Shidou and she found out.

She would try to kill Kotori, it's the same kind of situation that happened with DEM when Mana learned she is dying and now wants Westcott dead.

Come on user, vol.7 was good.

Not that guy but the anime butchered volume 7 with terrible animation, shit pacing, badly executed scenes and QUALITY.

Yeah, that makes Kotori a less trustworthy imouto. Let Mana take the role.

But the anime version of it wasn't.

PAPER> ALL

Kotori killing onii-chan and Mana killing Kotori would never happen. It's entirely ooc.

Mana killing Kotori is not out of character at all, they don't even know each other that much and Mana has killed Kurumi clones several times and that one cunt in volume 7, no to mention wizards working for DEM are willing to harm anyone who they consider an enemy just see how they tried to kill Shidou when he was raiding the building.

>Trying to win agaisnt againt this adorable girl.

Movie Mana was ooc.

Miku is worst girl.

Yuzuru

We Divine Date now.

Yeah it would. The two are rivals and have gotten close enough to know how much the other cares about their brother and each other.

I haven't seen the movie, but isn't it not canon?

No, it wouldn't. Mana was also loyal to Westcott and DEM for a much longer time and after learning the truth about what they did to her, she betrayed them and joined Shidou and wants Westcott dead now.

It doesn't matter how close they are if Kotori has been lying to her all this time and even killed Shidou, for Mana he is the only family she has left and she is not as forgiving as him.

If it was around this time, then would be a likely possibility. But after they bonded here and there after left DEM? Unlikely.

Why do anons think she's the next Miku?

She wouldn't forgive a second betrayal.

Mana also considers Kotori family. She might hate her for a while, but killing doesn't seem like something Tachibana would do.

Nobody thinks that, people only say she can suffer Miku's fate because the author is famous for making the characters remain the same.

>Nobody thinks that
user, have you been to DAL threads recently?

>killing doesn't seem like something Tachibana would do
Are we reading the same series? We already know Mana killed Kurumi several times and even the girl she use to know for a long time. I mean, she even felt sorry for her after killing her.

>It's another Manafags start fights with Kotorifags thread
You guys are annoying.

Saying she could suffer Miku's fate is not the same as becoming a new Miku. She is not even a lesbian to begin with.

How new are you?

It's called discussing the characters and this is nothing new.

>Be Miku.
>Shidou is gonna take a bath.
>Miku wants to sneak in while Shidou is at it.
>Wants to scrub his back while nude.
>She actually does get in.
Is the old Miku coming back anons?

Twins or nothing

Tell that to the anons that say otherwise then.

I love Tama!!

Maybe you should read the posts again, there is not reason to think she would become a lesbian when her short story was released and she is the same as she was after Shidou sealed her. You are confusing things.

Kurumi wasn't family or even a friend and she's a dangerous spirit. Your comparison is completely flimsy. If you can't see how OOC it would be for Mana to kill a person she cares about and saw as a little sister then I can't help you any further. Agree to disagree.

Hi newfag.

I think Mana could kill Kotori, especially if something happened to Shidou due to her. The girl has enough ruthlessness in her to kill people and has her own weird logic, considering that she'd have castrated Shidou if he wasn't faithful to all the girls in his harem.

Wow, someone saved my shitty scan, nice. Will upload the one I promised before in some mins.

Because it's not ooc, it's been like half a year since Mana met Kotori and there is even less time with them interacting. Again, it's the same kind of situation with DEM, Mana was very loyal to them but after she learned they were liars she didn't hesitate to leave them and even hates them now, it's even worse if Kotori actually kills Shidou. Not only Mana would blame Ratatoskr itself but also Kotori for lying and use her all this time.

Kotori