I'm a zionist

and I follow the elder scrolls.... AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/01/report-doug-jones-paid-by-corrupt-democratic-politicians-foundation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This already happened. It's called a puppet.

Except Australia that picture is sure accurate

the next country controlled by Israel and basically turned into Israel will be Russia. Be careful.

i dont think the middle east will be right until you can fry an egg on the ground, then scrape it off the glass. also your first pic is already true faggot, and we arent happy about it.

Palestine is a British idea, the country never existed. If you go back before the british conquest it was ottoman territory.

how do we get rid of jews if they already captured everything of value?

Israel belongs to the jews. As a christian I believe this.

We did this in America to a bunch of tribes and it worked out pretty good so far.

Clay belongs to whoever can conquer and hold it.

Might doesn't make right.

How about we just kill all the kikes and muslims and reestablish the Kingdom of Jerusalem?

This is true tbqh.

Stormcloak or Empire?

thats about how much of Canada is habitable

this.

We're occupied by China instead

skyrim belongs to the nords.

The ottomons didnt take the land and filled it with a bunch of turkish speaks. Hungary was under ottomon rule it doesnt mean hungary didnt exist and that there were people speaking hungarian. The palestinians allowed the jews to live in the homes as refugees cause of "muh" holocaust and then they jewed them and kicked them all out of there homes and gave it to the jews.

Germany is already kind of in that situation.

Except with Muslims instead.

feelsbadman

>The palestinians
t. rapefugeee

Palestine isnt a thing

I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

>The palestinians allowed the jews to live in the homes as refugees cause of "muh" holocaust and then they jewed them and kicked them all out of there homes and gave it to the jews.

then palestinians went on to pull that shit in lebanon and started a civil war there

ching chang chong you're country's gone.

outkiking their own systems, we've already proved its possible. remember what hitler said, defeatism is for faggots. good way to get the fuhrer riled up, he answered blackpills with a fist. i believe marxism is a massive adversary, but nihilism is something that eats at us from within, and our true greatest enemy. high energy, high output. moore was caused by our own lazyness, we didnt invade normieland hard enough, we should have brought moore. reddit bans, twitter bans, youtube bans. our brothers will live on in our hearts, for memes never die.

They tried to take over Lebanon?? I dont think so Israel kept increasing settlement and invaded the southern border of Lebanon. The Palestinian refugees were just petty criminals and thieves.

I've bought some real nice real estate in Riften.

t. JIDF
Palestine is real.

Your country has been gone for a lot longer

I mean honestly this is what is actually happening in our countries already as israel forces the importation of foreigners down our throats

I wholeheartedly agree. Not enough people got exposed to Doug Jones corrupt machinations he literally gave advice ad did legal work for the most corrupt democrats in Alabama. breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/01/report-doug-jones-paid-by-corrupt-democratic-politicians-foundation/

This whole zionist jew thing is really freaking me out making me consider suicide when I learned about Rothschild and that Im just one of his billions of slaves. I mean to realize a human has that power over your existence is soul destroying I even lost the motivation to go to work I feel my life is pointless now. Please help Im scared :,(.

Fuck off chamberjew, trump just aimed your own weapon back onto you

How is this not happening? But instead of Israel it's India, China and Mexico for us.

1.Christians (the heretic kikes) and ((commies)) 2.Not realistic. 3. Fake guilt for the Holohoax. 4. A small handful of Ultra-faggot liberal cities right full of Jews that compose of most of their population.

I know :(
We english speaking anons need to stick together

pretty gay screencap ur bank acct.wheres the jones thread.....

that's what they want. We must drive the smug jews to suicide instead. Their jedi mind tricks shan't work on us.

let the pain harden the resolve, we wont lose next time. fire and fury lads, you heard the god emperor.