Why do atheist (or "agnostic") conservatives have such a hard-on for christianity?

Why do atheist (or "agnostic") conservatives have such a hard-on for christianity?

atheists cant resist shoving atheism down everybody's throats. They're the pride parade faggots of the religious world.

Subconsciously they're jealous they don't have the happiness Christians do, so they have to ruin it for everyone else I guess.

For them it's like telling a bratty, annoying kid santa isn't real. They'll either mature out of it, or become Christians. I've never met an older person who wasn't at least spiritual. It's a completely natural conclusion to come to, that there is a God.

Why does Jesus look like he wants to make sweet love to me in that picture?

What even is a conservative?

they're cucks

It's the beiggest religion where most atheists are?

Cultural heritage. Christianity played a huge role in European history, for better or worse.

We don't, we just appreciate it's better than most other religions. Why do leftwing fags think all religions are equal? How many of you twats can name a country built on Islamic principles that you'd want to live in?

I'm guessing you've never left your hometown because you clearly know nothing of the outside world

Are you retarded by any chance?

No we don't, it seems you christcucks never shut up about pagans/atheists.

A few reasons.

1.) Atheists are by and large statist cucks who know that the bedrock of western civilization (Christianity) must be destroyed in order for the state to assume complete control over people's lives.

2.) They're desperate to convince themselves that judgment is not coming, and all of their sinful are therefore permissible. The Bible explains man's defiant and depraved nature in great detail, I'd recommend picking up a copy.

sinful acts*

A majority of republicans are christian, so there's pressure to act like we like it, as well as a good number of christians who pretend to be atheists either to troll real atheists or to try to get athiests to "support" christianity as a way to wean them into converting.

It is the perfect order for human society. Women are ordered to submit, death to homosexuals and other faggots, segregation from and open oppression of jews and other filthy incompatible animals.
And this while still being open enough to accept those few individuals who can assimilate and follow the rules.
I challenge everyone to come up with a reason why Christianity is not the perfect order.

Do you mean hard-on good or bad?
Do you have any evidence that Christians are consistently happier than both atheists AND other non-Christian religions followers? Seems pretty important to narrow down whether Christianity has anything to do with it.

I say this because I thought depression, suicide were higher and self-reported rates of happiness were actually lower in the states than much more secular countries.. I think the proper Christian explanation isn't that Christians are happier but that they are sadder because they are more explicitly aware of the fallen nature of the world and man.

I always thought that the religion/happiness causality arrow went in the other direction: people who are sadder/more afraid of death/have a shittier life are more likely to turn to God as a means of coping

Conservatism and Judeo Christian moral mores go hand in hand. It takes a special kind of retarded atheist or agnostic to ignore the imoprtant role Christianity has played in western culture since the enlightenment. I couldn't give two hoots about religion, it's not my thing, but I don't and will not take the piss out of Christianity, because the morals it apparently espouses are good for western society and civilisation on the whole.

Maybe they get turned once they're up against a wall and have nowhere left to go, but that's not the thing about.

The thing about it is that you stop fighting against it, let your heart open, and maybe if you're lucky you because you asked something touches you and helps you out in your time of need.

>Why do atheist (or "agnostic") conservatives have such a hard-on for christianity?
Atheism is a western thing.
Cristianity is a western thing.
Why would they care about something that is not there competition.

>Judeo Christian

ZIONISM

VATICAN

ANTI-SCIENCE

COMMUNIST MORALS

That's why

>Indonesian education

It's a mental illness and mind disease that needs to be cured and stopped from spreading. Time to put a stop to the spread of Christian schizophrenia. Nothing has held back human progress more than religious delusion.

Freedom of choice my friend. I'm a right wing atheist. Although I don't bash any religion but Islam and Judaism for obvious reasons.
Christianity is a form of western culture and as such must be preserved.

Because it's the moral and cultural basis of all western society.

I'm a libertarian atheist.
I started to view Christianity in a more posative light since I was a teen since I started to read about how fucking stupid Europe is where so many people are atheist. I also think people need some "values" to believe in, and many atheists choose PC culture. That's why Europe is so cucked.

So yeah, that's why for me anyway.

>Why do atheist (or "agnostic") conservatives have such a hard-on for christianity?
Satan

Because we care about our civilization and understand that christianity played a deep and sometimes positive role in our civilization? I'd rather worry about taking down the kikes and the muslims long before worrying about you guys, as long as you don't try to reassert political control.

The Old Testament of the Bible was culled from the best stories across multiple cultures across multiple millennia. You could spend a lifetime reading the Bible and still not know everything it can teach you. Honestly, the only thing stopping me from being Christian properly is that the idea of a "God", while extremely useful for explaining anything in a usable way, is not provable, and I would at least like to attempt to look at the world through a purely logical lense.

Because cucks. and jews go together like flies and shit.

When they realized that atheists literally import jihadists

Because they know it's the only way to get you fucking retards to vote for them