Hayate no Gotoku! 558

So, anything more we can talk about?

the 559 scan is here too

Yea, does it ever end?

about the time and pretty much guarantee to have a terrible ending.

well...
>Maria left
>Hina is still a loser
>secondary characters are forgotten
>whiny blonde
>terrible end
>muh ships

pretty much it.

Was yozora king midas ghost or something like that? how could she give that power to hisui? I didn't understand all that, or don't remember important details

>Hina is still the loser

>terrible ending
Nips really can't end shit.

bingo. It seems someone still have sense of distinguishing the good and bad.

I am glad you Hayate sufferers will soon be free.

eh, details do not apply to this kind of manga. I spend more time on seeing people's comments and rants more than the time I read that manga to be quit honest.

That turd is the second-to-last chapter? Fuck yourself Hata

Maria end confirmed

I remember reading that first arc with Athena and the sudden fight she and Hayate had and thinking that this manga was going places. I dropped it after the idol gave up on Hayate for being such a little bitch. I haven't missed anything, have I?

what?!

dump guy here. Not sure what is really going on right now. But thing looks very bleak for sure.

well...here is a short recap.

>Hayate and some characters move to an apartment before "someone" needs to reclaims the right to receive inheritance.
>boring arc
>boring filler
>Hayate's brother show up and does absolutely nothing to the plot
>back to mansion
>school trips
>final arc

>tfw nagi grew out of her lazy lifestyle before you

>Hayate's brother show up and does absolutely nothing to the plot
He had a brother? Oh fuck, you're right, he did didn't he?

Would it be even possible to salvage this now? If someone took over from Hata wanting to make at least an attempt at giving a satisfying conclusion, could it even be done?

God, it's like Negima's ending all over again. Fucking hell, Japan. Plan this shit out in advance, it's not fucking hard.

yeah. Well, he does a little to no thing to the plot, but that was pretty much nothing.
I don't think so. This series is really a mess. Most of the side characters are gone and deemed to become running gags. Also, the "character developments" in this series are complete jokes.

Even if the ending sucks,I will still be forever grateful to Hata for blessing this world with Hina

>Plan this shit out in advance
that was used for axing mangas and animes that are not popular or not making any profit. It seems there are many delusional fans still buy the merchandise to support that manga, explaining this manga is still ongoing. Welp, I guess even the company and fans are tired of Hata's nonsense right now.

I will forever be grateful for all those rape doujins we got of her as well.

I will forever be grateful for all those times she was BTFO

I will forever grateful that she is gone for good (oh glorious FINALLY). Seriously, stop wasting everyone's time.

epic

I'll buy some more even if the series went shit.

and that is why people can't have good things.

I got that one yesterday, made me really happy

This should have ended after the Athena Arc

Tfw we will never know what shenanigans happened during Hayate's birthday.

It should be.

Athena arc was great. The threads that kept maxing out were great too.

How many years has this series run, 12, 13?
Please end properly.

Hayate started in 2004 if I remember correctly