Based on this chart and the years you remember as your childhood, are you Gen X, Y, or Z?

Based on this chart and the years you remember as your childhood, are you Gen X, Y, or Z?

I'm based Gen Z (1998).

According to your shitty pic Im Generation Y

Nice (((culture))) you've got there.

Not like yours is better.

your culture is a watered down version of our culture leaf

core gen x
wtf who makes this shit up? sounds like some computer processor

Core means center

Killing animals and eating their flesh is my culture, not playing video games and watching tv, you shartistanis faggots.

Canadians don't watch TV because your programming is poor compared to ours

Gen Y for me

Early core or late?

I remember Late Millennial and Early Gen Z culture. Born late 1997. I don't remember 9/11. I guess I'm Gen Z correct?

Yeah

A mix of all three for me, really can't say specifics cause I remember all of that from my childhood alongside some late Gen X

We're too busy trapping beaver to watch the electric jew.
>pic related
Muh trapline

So what's the plan after Gen Z? Is it going to loop back around to Gen A?

Gen Alpha

Early Generation Zyklon, born in '97. I was turning 4 one day after 9/11.
Yes, because children are meant to have such sophisticated high class culture. Fuck off leaf.

kys loser

Early gen x

So you're 52? Hi dad.

>be shartistani
>jew cuts off your foreskin because your parents are retarded
>waste your childhood watching tv and playing videogames because your parents are retarded
All fucking shartistanis must fucking hang.
>pic related
Been killing and eating geese every spring since i was 5, so 15 years.

Forgot pic.
>pic related
The pic

>tfw late Gen X 1984 represent.
33 yrs old to you normies and kids.

>be leaf
>get cucked by superior nation
>have to kill birds and post their dead bodies online to feel more manly
I am loling at your life

This is gonna sound sad but I thought of myself as a kid but just a kid who could do whatever he wanted til I was like 23 so my childhood spans late gen X all the way to early gen Z

You'd be Y because 1984 is mid 80s, not early 80s. Gen X died in the early 80s.

Don't be mean to the snow nigger.

early gen x and we are the last motherfuckers to have any morals or sense of what the fuck is up.
widescreen view,i have no idea how u fucktards let in traps and these unbelievable unfuckable girls.its like they were allowed to transport back to the 70s when they refused to trim bush and legs.we got doctors to say puss hair was causing yeast infections and they stopped.trend
lasted minutes.

i think you actually go up one because 0-6 you really dont participate enough in these things

Shut up you fucking idiot all the teachers and principals and diversity HR execs pushing tranny and gay shit are gen xers. Go fuck yourself.

wtf ur 11?
well use the evil powers learned here for good not evil

bullshit nigga were 20 years outta college,faggots pushin that shit are just outta grad school.plus we all went into finance and run our own bizments,not fuckin teaching.check your timeline timmy.

Bleach is in there with Gen Z

I totally forgot about this show holy fuck nostalgia

Thank you based user,
Generation Zyklon

>MUH DIK
>born in '97
>11
I just turned 20 in September.

I'm not seeing Harry Potter in there.

>be shartistani
>get cucked by jews
>not farming and raising cattle like your ancestors did
>the (((food industry))) does this for you in exchange for the shekels you (((wagecuck))) for
>not spinning wool and cotton into yarn and then weaving it into a fabric like your ancestors did
>the (((textile industry))) does this for you in exchange for the shekels you (((wagecuck))) for
>not building your own home like your ancestors did
>the (((housing industry))) does this for you in exchange for the shekels you (((wagecuck))) for
The absolute state of shartistanis!

I'm born in late 1995 but my childhood was Gen X stuff because of hand me downs and cheap electronics. I know 90% of everything on that image, and there's a lot of shit that's literally misplaced. 2/10 image.

>be gen Y
>be the generation who's the most secretly redpilled on race because of dbz
>cringe hard when I see black weebs who love dbz and think of Akira Toriyama's drawings of blacks and Mr. Popo

Late Gen X into Gen Y. I also had older siblings so I tended to follow what they were into.

>be canuck
>cry for half hour about shit life them come back with shitty comeback on anonymous anime forum
>live like it's still the 1800s and waste all day just doing things to survive with no luxury because your people are too dumb to catch up with the rest of the world
Damn, I knew Canadians lived a few generations behind Americans, but I didn't know it was that many.

Born 1991 but this.

Born '96 most clear memory of Late Gen Y stuff but I remember about half the stuff in Core Gen Y. Probably because my brother is a couple years older. I don't remember 9/11 but I was probably just not paying attention as loads of people my age remember.

>no MegasXLR
graph a shit

Bleach is homosexual

Question for core/late Ys: as a kid which Sabrina did you think was cuter?

Late millenial master race checking in

Same here. When Hannah Montana showed up is when I feel things went to shit.

Where would it go

Gen Y covers my childhood perfectly from early to late

Red Green is such a terribly unfunny show

Both but sided for the animated one longer

"Sided for"? Wat?

Meh, just let them have their fun

Sided is another word for preferred user.

I know but I've rarely heard heard the expression "sided for"; usually it's "sided with".

Gen A checking in

>when a nigger draws himself as a super saiyan

By that you mean you preferred the 2d character over the 3d one right? As opposed to preferring the 2d show (because we all know it wasn't as good).

Born 1987. Grew up with:

>some parts of core Gen X
>more parts of late Gen X
>lots of early Gen Y culture
>nearly nothing of core Gen Y
>also nearly nothing of anything later

I have the feeling that getting a computer at 12yo and chosing what I want to watch/read from that point on and also trashing my TV early on saved me from all the brainwashing. Especially glad that the SNES was the last console I owned, after that the market was opened for the brain dead retards.

Everything after 9/11 sucks. Fuck this gay earth

>Dark Souls
>Skyrim
>DBZ Abriged
>Tight Highschool pussy

>sucks

>leaf

Core millenial, '92

Born in 86, early millennial and core mellennial.

>people born 2003 are now legal to fuck here
holy shit time moves fast

>'culture'
Seems totally bias toward computer games, TV & movies, a huge part of 80s culture for kids for example was BMX, which is not even listed, chart was obviously made by a fat neck beard millennial who never goes outdoors.

There's outdoor toys listed in there like moon boots

>moon boots
lame

Getting a Computer back in those days was torture.
>3 GB hdd
>you can have ONE game installed at a time, choose wisely because installing a new one takes hours.
I don't miss those days.