It's about to air

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/100041
youtube.com/watch?v=styv7Czo_Qo
youtu.be/styv7Czo_Qo?t=122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute

dem nonos

My advice is just to stop watching this and wait for the English version or learn Japanese. Iam on chapter 8 and this is becoming a great experience.

Her size is really inconsistent.

This is a terrible character, say something mean to her.

lewd

Nice.

She is fast

What

Picked up.

Just finished Chaos;Head VN, it was fantastic Rimi was best girls and it's hard not to love her but I have a question.

What happened to Nanami's hand? please tell me she somehow recovered it.

Wewlad

sub where

She grew a mechanic arm

>your NBR Nee-chan is a cutey like this
>you're an ungrateful fuckwit who doesn't listen to her, almost got her killed and a bunch of others while continuing to make everyone worry sick about your insane behavior

The MC a shit

You're joking right?

that's all thanks to the pink bitch who keep enabling him

He'd act stupid even if she wasn't his Yes Man

This. fuck Takuru.

I'm still apalled at how one episode is better at adapting Chaos;Head than a full cour.

Actually it was brilliant, but what I don't get why it didn't spoil the end or at least the criminal.

I have not read Chaos;Child due to lack of time, but I can only assume that C;H's ending was cept secret due tobeing relevant in C;C. Maybe an anime-original ending?

You're always super special starts playing in the final scene.
Takumi comes out.

"Truly you have also become Chaos;Heads"

It was a weird point to end the recap, no killer, no D-swords but more important no based Takumi saving Rimi.

It's time

I'm not a fan of the red border for delusions

What's up with the artstyle change?

Serika just wants him to be happy.
Nono should just die and let Takuru be happy

I'm just glad it has delusions.

Nono is best girl.

Consider how chaos;head was one of the worst pieces of shit ever created, both in vn and anime form. I don't know how you guys expect anything good from this one.

The chaos;head VN is great.

>not liking the happy ending

No she stops Takuru from having fun.
She needs to die
>chaos;head was one of the worst pieces of shit ever created, both in vn
Now this is shit taste

YOU'RE ALWAYS

Takuru should embrace more adult fun not trying to solve mysteries like a kid.

What does this mean?

Because C;H's VN was fucking great, fuckface
So, I have faith in SL's staff (they've shown they're capable and the bigges restriction is the fucking retardation of trying to cover material longer than S;G in half the episodes S;G had. Fuck whoever was responsible for that bullshit) and the VN itself when it comes out. No way I'm skipping C;C the moment the translation gets released

Okay VNfags spoil one simple thing.

I know that is supposed Nono is fucking dead since the earthquake but is there anything that shows some developments between her and Takuru?

I mean the nigga is fucking clueless and is obvious Nono loves him.

Chaos;Head deserves a faithful adaption.

She's his sister and doesn't love him that way, that's disgusting incest.

I said VNfags, not secondaries.

Even checking summaries of the common route can be found out there faggot, so try again.

I actually liked how it left some threads hanging, and Di-Swords were the dumbest thing about C;H anyways.

Well even the anime said that they aren't really family but I'm sure that user was making a joke.

SONE MEI

Takumi getting his Di-sword was the hypest thing of the VN.

What's the difference between common and True ending in C:C?

A friend told me both of them are pretty much trash, filled with despair and sadness and neither of them gives you some happy shit but I wonder if that's 100% true.

Why boner?

Amen

So I finished the C;H VN a few days ago and read up on the character routes from Noah, where do I go now for more SciAdv besides S;G and S;G 0?
Is there any word on the C;C translation? Is there an english translation of R;N?

I didn't know I have that fetish.

It was really rewarding after all the suffering and madness.

If you can read Noah then read ChuChu for being a canon sequel.

Sure that moment was cool, but I still kind of didn´t like Di-Swords in concept and wished they´d focused more on fighting each other with delusions instead, that was way cooler in my eyes

I only read a summary of the routes online, I´m not fluent in moon unfortunately.

Silly question but should I read S;G if I liked C;H?
All I know about it are fucking memes.

Yeah, you should, while it may not be as good as C;H it's still good.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/100041
>they are reading our threads

Okay I'll give it a try.

I think it was partially a joke. Since Takuru and Nono (ruby: Senri) is actually more of a family than a couple, especially in Real Sky. Judging from the openning, we are going either to Over Sky or Silent Sky, so you shouldn't actually expect much about Nono (ruby: Senri).

Why?
This thread is dead as hell, this one > is mostly memes and waifufagging.

For VN bros: youtube.com/watch?v=styv7Czo_Qo

I think I figured out the marketing strategy of 5pb: make a fucking shit anime so that VN fans buy Love ChuChu to forget about this disgrace

It had little sword fighting but how would you make the fight against Seira-tan without swords?

It´s going for a very different tone than C;H, more light-hearted character interactions especially in the early parts, but still very enjoyaable

The saddest part is that it would work. At least for me.

So Takuru is a M?

Also the VA work for the protagonist is fantastic like in C;H

Yeah I mean the story they wrote required Di-Swords to work, I´m just saying I think there could´ve been a cooler narrative without them. They just seemed kind of out of place for me in an otherwise comparatively grounded story focused on delusions. Not that they ruined C;H for me though, still really enjoyed it.

>Also the VA work for the protagonist is fantastic like in C;H
youtu.be/styv7Czo_Qo?t=122

11/10

The atrocious quality of the Chaos;Child anime makes me want Love ChuChu even more. I will probably pick the limited edition when I am in Japan next month

Takuru becomes a M and Yui becomes sadist in chief and I am okay with it

I might need to get this

I should just drop the anime and wait for the translation, right? Heard really good things about the vn

Damn.
I hope someone make a guide or something.

Look into your CG gallery, you can see Nanami with her right hand holding Shogun's hand, this is canon. In Noah this is properly shown.

Nice. I thought that was from the past.

That are his final moments alive.

Don't you see the bangle on her hand? It has to be after she got it as a present and after her memories got unsealed.

Never noticed, I thought it was before since her clothes are clean.

Somewhat off-topic, but:
Does anyone have that recent patch for Chaos;Head on PC?

That's probably a mistake on the drawer's part. Chiyomaru ordered a CG with:
>//2:将軍の手を「右手」で握りしめている七海。右手にはバングル装備。表情は、泣きながら無理に笑顔を浮かべている。目線は空へ。
And I am directly quoting the comments inside the script files for the PC Version of Chaos;Head. It probably wasn't ready on time, so they tacked it on in the gallery without showing it ingame. It was supposed to be shown after the sky turned blue.

nyaa

I could stare this image the whole day.

Well I'm glad she ended fine.

I am too, because without Nana, Onii wouldn't be able to do anything.

I've never seen such shit taste. Kusuru (I refuse to call her Nono) is the worst piece of shit ever made. All she does is lie to Taku and betray him, pretend to be family without ever showing trust in him. She spends all her time trying to stop him from doing the thing he loves most in this world, and pestering him to call him by her first name despite the fact she fucking betrayed him. She's the most annoying person ever too, when does she ever provide fun or enjoyment to the surroundings? People fucking groan when she enters the room and whimper at her slightest move. And then when you read her route you find nothing but more lies. Don't give me "family don't hide things from each other" you piece of shit, if that's the case then you are not my family go kill yourself I hope you get violently stabbed to death by your best friend.

Takuru is having so much fun.

Same here.

Calm down user.

I don't know what this is but it's giving me a boner.

Her name is Kurusu, but I agree for the most part.

So much hate for pink girl, so much hate

Serika pls

Yeah inferior to Tahaha.

I am forced to admit tat I do like this anime so far and I do not know moon. Is it really that bad of an adaptation? I read Chaos;Head and liked it alright, but I don't feel like waiting long for a translation.

Tahaha > Okkei
This was a hard decision for me to make, but I value Rimi higher.

Do you think we might see new Chaos;Head figures with Episode 0 of Chaos;Child? I want a Rimi figure.

Never since the anime isn't popular.
I also want a Rimi figure with this art.

She is so cute.

Yeah.