youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtube.com/watch?v=nqJDW_s93rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like
>Net neutrality is repealed
>People now must pay more to use internet
>Enough people will do this and satisfy the companies with their wallets.
>Poorfags will suffer greatly
>"But hey look at the bright side, rich companies are now much richer for being fucking assholes! Oh capitalism! How I love you so!"

>I know nothing about NN

hello braindead commie

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153172010/#153176056

Tell me where ISP's can't already do this? Oh thats right nowhere! But hey look at the bright side at least we have based Facebook and Obama to look after us!

I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

>NN is repealed
>"oh no my ISP is going to charge me more, i know i'll switch to one that doesn't"
>More ISPs show up
>Places that have monopolies like in Texas where the government doesn't allow for new companies are pretty fucked
>issue ends up being government to begin with

wow what a shocker

If people actually accept this and bow down to Pooindalu and (((Friends))) then this country might as well be dead and gone.

youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM

This

Monopolies are the problem. Just take away govt protection for these monopolies. It's amazing that the left has abandoned this line of thinking. They used to be in favor of outright trust-busting.

Do you really think pitchforks and fire will bring these large companies down? You're gonna need a lot more than that. And the NN repeal would not stop everybody from using their ISP. The NN repeal will just make these large companies more powerful, and we can't do anything about that.

Did someone say LOOTBOXES?
Can I have your money from the Team Fortress 2 GAME YOU BOUGHT?

Wow everyone wants this shit

-blizzard
Wow (((FLYING))) mounts, so much fun so realism in my rpgs
OF COURSE every1 Wants this SHIT. Of course you can made expansions and charge money to ONLINE GAMES

My point is that :--- my dick
how about the market be the reason you make shit

THESE FUCKIN GCRYBAABIES WANT TO CRY ABOUT EVERYTING

Tired of having to post this every fucking time.

I PAID FOR MY INTERNET ACCESS YOU FUCKING NIGGER
HOW AM iiiiiiiIIII A POOR NIGGER

HOW ABOUT I SHOW UP TO YOUR PLACE AND KILL YOU

logical fallacy you stupid fucking nigger

>you niggers are this assmad about a stupid joke
that's the Sup Forums I love.

>"Restoring FTC jurisdiction
.. THEY NEVER HAD JURISDICTION
you fucking stupid nigger
where did the FTC ever have jurisdiction, at what point in your figment you try to make real here, did that ever be a real thing?

at the oint when you where complaining about the intenret when it started? so your crying and whining and your bringing it up like it was ever somethign real fact you ever stated?

I'm not even in favor of entirely splitting up monopolies. But when my state government DOESN'T ALLOW for competition is when there is no free market.

I think to even figure out what the fuck your attempting to lie aobut here
need to include this image

if you add this
>image
then you'll see he's trying to get the title 2 section enacted and exactlyu precisely as i have said

Put the people who would have the ability to do anything over a title 2 over it
Turn the internet in to a T.V.
>so, they are lying about everything.

IN turn it will all end like
this image i shall post
go ahead fucking faggots hope all the jews get killed they never care about anything but their usury that the vatican lets them do that they get them to do so they can get money and by making welfare kings like the rothschilds get money, making them money, they get money

this is all i know so
explain what the fuck your talking about in lamens terms or fuck off with your shit that starts out with a STRAIGHT UP FUCKING LIE
FTC control back to the internet
isnt true never was what the fuck are you talking about

You said it now your lying now explain or go fuck off with your shit and shove it up your ass

im tired of you and the rest of teh jews here having nothing to say

Fuck off shariablue

eat my shit piece of shit nigger lover

thats your fake strawman anyway nigger
hallmark of a shill
nothign to say but you call out the strawmen you've made up on the board lately to make an insult an innsult like who gives a fuck nigger

so your nigger ass LIES then won't explain.

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK go back to sucking obamas dick

you think relations to tower of babel story having to have history repeat itsself is shariablue?
everytime you want to push your pro-which is fake shit you bring that up
LIES ARE LIES and you are attempting to be the KING OF LIES

>nigger spam
>nocaps
>grammatical errors
>nonsensical sperglord rantings

NET

NEUTRALITY

HAS

NOTHING

TO

DO

WITH

HOW

MUCH

THE

INTERNET

COSTS

YOU

GULLIBLE

MORONS

Please, first off, I'm a oldfag and I don't need a kid talking for me, I can do that by myself, thanks. Second, I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of minorities because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in gender studies and diversity studies. What do you do with your life, other than making racist jokes on an anonym image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>first off i'm a oldfag

>Net neutrality is repealed.
>Americans btfo from Sup Forums because access for Sup Forums is considered VIP package
>Age of enlightment, ethnic nationalism and laughing over corporate americucks will dawn on pol.
>Also, no /leftypol/ too, well, except krauts and swedes.

Tell me, what's bad about net neutrality repeal.

For your information, my IQ is extremely, almost embarrassingly, high. I’ve never actually taken an IQ test, mind you, but my educated guess is that, if I did, my score would be whatever is the highest possible. No doubt your IQ is lower than mine, but please don’t feel stupid or insecure because of this, it’s not your fault. You’re probably just born that way. And you know what? Thank your lucky stars and subpar genetic makeup that you don’t bear the burden of brilliance like I have to. Being incredibly intelligent is a curse. This is not just one of the many astute observations I have every day, by the way, it is a fact recently confirmed by science. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I work with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, who has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, and may to be entitled to financial compensation.

Well duh its about isps censoring content because that makes a shit load of sense obviously because corporations are pure evil and want to screw over everyone right

>spelling corrections
thinking their right
durp a liar who wants to pretend anyone takes themn seriuosly
no serious go back to sucking niggers dick
>inb5 duuuurrrr trump

WOW THAT EXPLAINS
A

LOT
END SARCASM

GO DIE
>DURRR PICTURES DDURRR

akshually, it does
net neutrality would make your internet cost more because ISPs can't charge google and netflix for using insane amounts of bandwidth

WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THE ISP DOESNT SELL

THEY GOT PAID WHEN GOOGLE BOUGHT THEIR INTENRET ACCESS

SO HOW WHY DOES THIS AFFECT ME

oohHHHH IT actually doesnt. your all lying and SHLLINg for the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=nqJDW_s93rc

Nice job falling for 2 ten year old pastas newfag.

why do I have to pay for gas when I already bought my car?

obviously ISPs are only here to destroy the internet!

if we have to pay more for internet at least that should limit the niggers on it

commie fag; didn't read

It does indirectly
Loss of net neutrality means your ISPs can control stuff like your internet speed.
They can literally slow your internet down and make you buy a premium subscription so they can speed up your connection.

So you are practically paying for internet without NN. Now fuck off.

Why can't someone just Kill this sand nigger..

do people at ISPs really work hard enough to fuck around with connections to try and get more money?

Comcast bumped their data cap up from 300GB a month to 1TB a month last year even while having a clientele where 99% won't hit 1TB in a month. Wouldn't they make more money at 300GB, so why did they upgrade to 1TB?

Uh yes they can in fact charge google and facebook. Another thing do not ever get google fiber for the love of jesus

They already can do this with net neutrality
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153172010/#153176056

Your internet might even cost less in an ideal scenario

>durrr
oh wow a godamn stupid fucking shill
please leave the topic about the free speech now you godamn kike jew nigger fag

No they literally can't that was against regulation before net neutrality was a thing which is what prompted Verizon to sue the fcc at the behest of their lawyers

did you buy the internet
wait its stupid to even talk to you your not attempting to make an argument your threatening the stupid asses

i bought my computer, then so i have to go out and buy internet access if i want to use the internet on the computer right?

im going ot killl you if you dont shut your mouth

he fell for the meme

shills trying ot vertake the topic again
shut your godamn mouths trying to take over communication with your
BLAH BLAH BLAH shit nobdoy fucking literallly cares

did you not read the story of the TOWER OF BABEL?
you lied about the definition of every word, tried making everyone speak the same language

and there are differnt people that story proves that
then everyone quit
they put their hammers down, their tools down and alked off

Found the leftfag.