Be less boring!

I browse/pol/ looking for all the potential creative conversations we could be having but everyone is so boring. Just blatant racism and boring conversations about global trade or whatever.

Let’s take all this boring political shit and make it interesting! For example. If jews really ran the media, then they should have a game show where they trap Nazi’s in giant dreidels. We spin them and whoever throws up last gets to live and the rest get shot

Or how Elon musk is building a celestial style ironman suit with a sword that pumps 50Kv into anything it touches and he’ll strike down the first born sons of oil executives who lobby against green energy.

> If X is true, because I'm a all knowing fucking wizard then Y must be true.

fuck off.

go suck off another "game journalist"

I think Zoe is pretty

Like some other feminists she is pretty, but she's too crazy to ever recover from feminism.

Zoe be the type a girl to be like the Jew bear from Inglorious Bastards! Some MRA talk shit about women being evil cuz they got cheated on or whatever and he’ll get his face smashed in. And you know they’ll get off to it so it’s a mutual gain. Come on guys be less biring!

The thing that pisses me off is how Sup Forums mobilized against zoe for a shit browser game (not really that but because she was a woman) while at the same time Sup Forums fucking shills for tradthots which are fucking 1k times worse!

look at her lips
now look at the bottom right part of her lip
yes, that's exactly what you think it is

Makes you wonder why she wouldn't wait a week for the herpes to clear before taking that photo

most beta orbiters don't even know what they're looking for

Meret based clearly. Jews mostly have a better outlook on life.

Things were more fun during thr election. Russia knew how to have fun!

Is it gay to fug a ftm? What if they look like a twink?

>the face that launched a thousand autists

sure the jews never jewed themselves

She got better, one of the rare exception where she aged like fine wine instead of milk, like so many other women.

Come on guys. Be less boring. Here’s one. We hit North Korea with a pot bomb! Chill everyone the fuck out!

hm, she also gained some breast... Maybe she's ready for another photoshoot...

GENA!

i'd nut in zoe's butt

>50Kv
step it up fagget

I like how it rhymes, make this a meme Sup Forums

She sort of was tbqh

Is that really her?

Yes, the victims usually say this before she injects the venom

lmao I imagined her turning into a xenomorph reading that

Many such cases, some are better at camouflage than others.

She’s already been claimed

I like your style. Well, check this shit out - holocoaster!

Go to /bant/ or Sup Forums m8