RETARD HILLBILLY MOORE STILL WON'T CONCEDE

theweek.com/speedreads/743319/roy-moore-still-wont-concede-says-all-going-hell-handbasket

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5173835/If-want-recount-pay-Roy-Moore-told.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz it was rigged and Trump set the trap. DEMS BTFO.

there's going to be a recount

moore will win

Really?
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

This election was fraud bait for the Dems.

>WAAAAAH WHY WON'T HE JUST GIVE UP HAND THE VICTORY OVER EVEN THOUGH THE RESULTS AREN'T EVEN CERTIFIED UNTIL THE END OF THE MONEY, REEEEEEEE DON'T YOU DARE COUNT THOSE MILITARY BALLOTS
Scared?

There's literally not enough military votes to turn things around.

It doesn't matter if the election was "fair" or outright stolen, Moore simply doesn't have a way to prove his case here and he needs to come to terms with that reality.

Sometimes the "bad guys" win and there's nothing that can be done beyond biding your time and coming back stronger next time. End of.

>life is like an unrealistic children's book

If you believe in God good has already won lol.

CIA niggers glow in the dark. Its called a recount but I am guessing you already knew that.

John Merrill said there aren't enough military ballots to outright shift the results in Roy Moore's favor, but there are possibly enough to trigger the automatic recount. Lightning will have to strike twice for Roy Moore to pull this off, but in the meantime he has 0 incentive to concede. People are perfectly free to just accept it's probably not happening, it's almost certain they're right, but the demand for him to concede is purely Democrats trying to cover all their bases.

>CIA niggers glow in the dark. Its called a recount but I am guessing you already knew that.

He is not getting a recount. The margin is too high to trigger the process.

I know that the way that Moore lost was a travesty, but there's simply nothing that can be done that will have any currency among normies.

Also, FYI, recounts 9/10 times are when all of the mysterious boxes of "uncounted votes" show up for Dems.

interesting

Don't you call Roy Moore a hillbilly now you take that back right now.

No shit. Why do you think Lincoln had to drop 2 nukes to end the Civil War?

That was the most based and concise message ever, Roy Moore will not lose, he is God's chosen boy!

The South will rise!

>Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who lost to Democrat Doug Jones, didn't concede Tuesday night
>Instead he suggested the vote tally - of more than 20,000 for Jones - might warrant a recount
>'Let's go home and sleep on it,' Moore urged his supporters while telling journalists to talk to Alabama's secretary of state
>The secretary of state, John Merrill, was on CNN and said Moore could have a recount - if he paid for it

PAY

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5173835/If-want-recount-pay-Roy-Moore-told.html

Roy Moore is a serial child rapist, religious nutjob, and all around white trash southern hick. His type will be the first to go when we rid this country of all the obsolete rural white trash.

The deletion of digital record will justify a recount, deleted ballots are void. Easy win.

Trump signed an executive order in may on voter fraud. This election was monitored and the dems shamelessly cheated.

What are you replacing them with again? Oh yeah even trashier mongrels and limp wristed self hating whites? Seems like a winning team pal.

He doesn't have to pay for it if military ballots shrink the gap down to 6,600 or so, wherein the automatic recount comes into effect. If military ballots fail to do that, it's pointless paying for it because the gap will be too large for a recount to ever make a difference.

>end of the money

Can you coherently spazz out next time, frogposter?

B U M P

You guys should all donate to Moore's Recount. Is there a thread already up for that? This is for a good cause.

Fake news.
Leaf thinks siding with republicucks will save him on the day of the rake. Sad!

>democrat flag
I heard you all were a self-hating bunch...

>You guys
Obvious lefty shill. This phrase, as well as any other attempt to distance themselves for the EBIL REPUBLICANS is a dead giveaway. Always virtue signaling. Can't even *fathom* the idea of being associated with those hillbilly suburban rural retard rednecks. So deep in enemy territory, good for you.

I would never consider Sup Forums my homeboard. I'm simply a tourist, visiting the zoo.

WONDERING HOW A LITERAL WHO FAT WHITE DEMOCRAT COULD OUT PERFORM OBAMA??

FUCK SLIDE THREADS

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

ELECTRONIC BALLETS? NO PROBLEM. ERASE THE EVIDENCE THE NEXT DAY