BE A CHAD. BALLROOM DANCE. GET A WHITE WIFE

Alright faggots listen up.

This comment
From this thread
Needs an answer because I feel like a few of you wanted to know more before the thread closed.

>be me
>be 22
>tall, lanky, look like Doogie Howser MD
>get life advice from a random 9 on Myspace who tells me to take Ballroom Dance lessons at local Arthur Murray
>go to location
>gorgeous Argentina girl walks me through first lesson
>give it a shot
>take lessons
>lanky ass actually can pick up a beat but look goofy as fuck
>dats okay, plenty of others there too just as bad
>also plenty of good
>real good
>fucking skilled
>they're toned, look good, dressed well all the fucking time
>want in
>spend every waking moment I can at studio practicing in mirror
>boss asks if I want a job
>work my ass off to become instructor within 6 months
>spend the next 12yrs teaching a skill that has taken me around the world to places I would never go and meet women who are all 10's

It's been the most rewarding skill I've ever learned. Everything I've learned about sales has allowed me to excel in my actual chosen field.

IT TAKES TIME FAGGOTS.

It took me 3 years to get good at dancing FULL TIME. I'm a pro. I'm the envy of every man in a bar. I kill at weddings.

GIS: ballroom dance women

Look on tube: Argentina DWTS SAMBA, also any "west coast swing" championships. LOOK AT THOSE WOMEN and fucking MAN UP and LEARN TO DANCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kY-68SQd8ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She’ll have fucked up feet

so don't be a goddamn footfag

those are ballerinas dipshit

>ball room
>not samba

get it together bro. jk. I used to dance when I was a boy but quit when it was to socially stigmatizing.

It can be totally. I think parents who get their young kids into it are sick. I personally am assumed gay all the time. Comes with the territory.

Miss me with that gay shit

what a fucking fag you are, OP
stop sucking so many dicks

in b4 deletion, but i just wanted to say that you're a fagg

yes yes faggots, I appreciate you taking the time to stop finger banging your mothers in order to type that out. Some faggots wanted to know and the last thread was deleted. I did it for other user fags. Meanwhile, die in the lonely fire you're destined for.

This is why every ethnic group has their own traditional dances, it used to help pair off the young. We've really lost out by not having it much anymore

yea it does. shouldn't be as much as it is but the real problem is allowing boys to be girls.

My girlfriend and I can salsa dance. People don't believe us when we say so because we are white, so we have to bust out some moves when it calls for it. But dancing can be pretty fun though.

I bet your girlfriend fucking loves it though right?

>tall, lanky, look like Doogie Howser MD
nigga you is gay

It ruins health. Every part of girl body is nice too look at when kept good
Its literally regularly wearing heels to you

go back to your scat videos

literally toothpaste

I think she likes it.
She wanted to do ballroom dancing when we were in college but we never did. My grandma did teach me dances like the waltz and a few others when I was a kid. She made us learn all kinds of shit. Sewing, penmanship, piano, dancing, etc..

get her a gift certifcate for Xmas or better yet, Valentines Day. If you havent done anything dance related like that in a while she'll cream. Glad you guys are out there, thats awesome.

>so don't be a goddamn footfag
then why live

That's actually a great idea for Valentines Day. I think I'm gonna look into it. I live near Portland so I'm sure there is dance lesson and other things like that around here. I just don't want a faggot for a dance teacher.

I know how to dance, but as a professional thing it will damage female and male body both
>cumming on feet

What's erotic about those feet? Is it the texture or complexion of the skin? The shape?

To me it looks like an utterly mundane photograph of feet (minus the cum, you fuck)

There are 4 Arthur Murrays in your area. Call up and tell them you want to check out a "practice party" yourself to meet everyone, they'll kiss your ass. Find the teacher you like and say "I want to book a lesson with you for me and my wife" BAM. They will walk you through it every step of the way. Trust.

the soles and toes my friend

Is it very expensive?

the shape, the softness of the sole, the white color, just imagine licking that smooth skin, smelling her scent

Dance is great, but it's expensive as shit and extremely time consuming with very little material profit to be gotten from it.
Worth checking out as a hobby though, especially if you're a lanklet.

wish I could im too autistic to take dancing lessons
some friends went salsa dancing and told me the same thing, great beautiful women there

it *can* be once you do it for a while, like any hobby. But every location is different when it comes to pricing and payment. For the 2 of you it would be cheaper than a personal trainer and you'll get just as much out of it. Plus your lady is always happy when you leave and that alone kinda makes the price worth it.

That's exactly why you should do it man. Get past that.. Look into Rumba or Foxtrot. MUCH more autist friendly. Salsa is too frantic. Foxtrot will be your jam. Check out some vids

Damn you got me sold. I'm going to do some research when she isn't sitting next to me lol. She doesn't read what I type but she would see whatever I was researching. I'm kind of excited now.

No

I like anime and vidya and I just come to Sup Forums for ironic shitposting

but I'm short and clumsy.

The best thing about dance is it's extremely female heavy even on amateur competitive circuits. To the point it's fairly often for two women to form a pair simply because there's not enough men to go around.
If you can contain your spaghetti just for a little while you'll do fine, most of the men involved are pretty autistic because they started as teenagers and were bullied constantly for dancing.
If you actually live in Mexio you should have an even bigger advantage due to the stronger culture surrounding it than in most white countries.

Kissing Iberian feet is a damn pleasure

I want yank waifu :(

>Miss me with that gay shit
Nigger detected. And we know you're just a closet homo anyway. Most male niggers are.

Get the movie Strictly Ballroom and watch it with her. It's an Australian film from the early 90's (before our film industry went to shit) that women absolutely love.

HA! Love it! Enjoy man, it's a hoot! Shop around...Arhtur Murray and Fred Astair studios are the best because they actually focus on a cohesive program across all studios...meaning that the Arthur Murray studios in Texas teach the same steps as the ones in NY. You go to "Steves Ballroom Studio" you wont know WTF they're teaching you. GOOD LUCK!!!

2 left feet or 4 flat tires. I taught a women on a cane. Another girl was deaf. Another one couldn't lift her right arm. Another lady I know was on a ventilator. My eldest student was 93yrs old, started when she was 88. No excuses.

>spend the next 12yrs teaching a skill that has taken me around the world to places I would never go and meet women who are all 10's
>meet
So you're still a beta male virgin?

I'll check it out. The only dance movie we ever watched was Dirty Dancing. She hasn't seen the second one yet.

Thanks for the tips and advice. I'm sure we are going to have a blast. Shit it is probably going to help us out actually because I would assume there would be some dancing at our wedding.

Your grandma was lit.

Original thread so here is a (you). Glad things worked out for you.

But you are a ballroom dancing massive faggot whose father is no doubt very ashamed of you. You should kill yourself.

1488 gas the kikes race war now.

It's something I've thought about doing but I'm an overweight piece of shit. Also because I really enjoyed the Sesuji wo Pin manga and the idea of being a turbo-weeb and doing something because I liked a mango about it seems lame. That got me into watching dancesport videos on youtube and it seems neat.

Still worth it or should I just kill myself?

I'll stick with MGTOW

>I just don't want a faggot for a dance teacher.
Don't be an idiot. If the the best dance teacher's a fag you hire that fag. It's not contagious.

Holy Fuck! A wedding Dance? Shiiit. You tell that to your teacher they'll flip out. They'll help you put together a whole routine or just help you stumble through your first dance. But remeber this New Friend.....after the dress goes in the box, the only thing shes gonna remember from that wedding day is dancing with you. That's your first times showing the world you're a team. Don't go out there and just waddle back and forth like you're in high school. Show your inlaws you're gonna rock her world forever.

Get into it. It'll save your life. Trust. I've seen big dudes be the best dancers. You know how to move your weight and thats what matters. You wanna lose the weight, thats on you. But they WILL teach you to dance and you WILL feel better because of it

What do you have to lose? Besides body fat

>tfw i actually wanted to start ballroom dancing but had to cancel because of rheumatism making it near impossible for me to walk/stand for more than 30 mins
fml

youtube.com/watch?v=kY-68SQd8ZU

Ballroom dancing and classic music is important white culture that (((they))) want to kill off from memory.

yo arthur murray is fantastic, met some amazing people there

>father ashamed of son participating in the height of european tradition
doubt it, and if he is his ancestors are ashamed of him being a fucking traitor and a degenerate
btw the OG 1488ers ballroom danced with their women
christ fucking read even one book before posting

Word to the wise about "ballroom dance studios." They cater to the upscale retired and their programs can be built to ring that old money out of you. Be warned of sticker shock for full scale lessons. That said, can confirm OP. Traditional dance literally makes a gentleman out of you and women sense that strong because it changes your body language and flow towards them. All worth it if you got deep pockets of money and time