Why do right winger hate the environment? Are they just too stupid to understand climate science?

Why do right winger hate the environment? Are they just too stupid to understand climate science?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/12/the_viral_photo_of_a_starving_polar_bear_might_be_dying_of_cancer_not_climate.html
wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/where_we_work/arctic/wildlife/polar_bear/population/
theverge.com/2017/9/10/16284866/china-ban-fossil-fuel-cars
polarbearscience.com/2015/05/31/global-polar-bear-population-size-is-about-26000-20000-32000-despite-pbsg-waffling/
link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1028334X14100298
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/gcb.12339/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did he make it?

Posts meme bear.

how do we save the planet?

Video was debunked by the National Post.

I'm sure that's the only polar bear that starved to death that day.

We don't this planet will probably die in 100 to 200 years.

Read the article or just believe anything you hear. Makes no difference to me.

No it wasn't.

By supporting green energy and funding agencies like the EPA.

No explanation? You just hate for no reason??

Sage and report

because they are fucking americans

Not all Americans hate the environment. It seems to be a right wing thing.

OP is a faggot

Too obese and distracted by thoughts of the afterlife to care for such matters.

Feed the kikes to the polar bears. Problem solved

Did they at least feed the bear?

nothing can stop the power of money

Polar bears are a meme. There populations are stable and in no way have been threatened despite the propaganda usage.

Americans are the eternal boomer. "No taxation without representation" has simplified into "no taxation" and the thought of paying for anything for any reason results in shrieks and shouts. Hence despite fantastic size, having accidentally genocided almost all of your natives and geographic and climate diversity you get a mutted country doing terrible things to the environment.

Probably because climate change is heavily politicised, and Sup Forums feels the need to be on the right-hand side of the issue.

Instead of exagerating the effects of global warming and the effect that individuals can have on it, people on the right like to deny it outright.

I wish my party supported Environmental policy simply because it's the fiscally responsible thing to do. By not striking on this iron 20 yrs ago we've passed innovation and technological lead to poos and chinks. We left money on the table. But also fuck that polar bear in particular.

No, the bear was in Canada and apparently it's illegal to feed polar bears in Canada. Also, the photographer didn't want to prolong its misery.

If left wingers really cared about the environment then they would be trying to do something to mitigate the power of the world's largest polluter, the US Federal Government, which pollutes more than the next 4 largest polluters combined.

Why do left wingers hate evolution so much? I though you "fucking loved science"

Because I hate YOU OP, and all liberals like you.
I'm perfectly happy to see the planet destroyed just so your descendants are fucked.

oh poor bear pls increase my taxes

Because we don't. The government is the biggest polluter and leftist want the government to be bigger.

That's true right winger. Polar bears use sea ice to hunt. The significant drop in sea ice has made it difficult if not impossible for them to catch seals and walruses. They may go extinct very soon.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/12/the_viral_photo_of_a_starving_polar_bear_might_be_dying_of_cancer_not_climate.html
Canucks right though.
It's also a bit like seeing an emaciated faggot dragging his soon to be corpse through the streets of San Francisco and assuming he, and all of San Francisco are starving to death due to global warming. When in actuality the faggot could be dying of things such as AIDs, hepatitis, syphilis, scabies, the gay, etc. We don't know that the polar bear isn't dying of cancer, or parasites, or maybe he's just a shitty polar bear and his diet of garbage has caught up with him.

They are, that's why they support reducing the Military and ending the military industrial complex.

Why don't you start off by poisoning your water and painting your house with lead.

gen X fuck off, you'll be dead soon anyway stop fucking the planet up for the rest of us

Most of the green energy projects available are useless pipedreams, and the ones that could work no one in there backyard.

Supporting either of those things would amount to jack shit when compared to the environmental pollution that China puts out in a day, and will continue to do so for a long time to come because they don't give a fuck about starving polar bears or having see through air.

Yeah, because you can tell if a polar bear is dying of cancer by looking at a picture of it. It might also be dying from eating an HIV infested right wing closeted faggot, or it could be global warming who knows?

Wrong. Polar bear populations are stable.

STABLE.

ie. NOT GOING FUCKING EXTINCT.

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/where_we_work/arctic/wildlife/polar_bear/population/

Stop believing what the propaganda box tells you and use some fucking logic.

>This thread again

>not an argument
You're just confirming my argument that assuming cause of death via picture is silly and emotional.

beep boop beep you gotta start somewhere. Per capita you produce far more CO2. And china is building zero emission cities and banning non electric cars from 2030 I think. You niggs just left the paris accord. China is doing far more shit than you are. Going "wh..wh... why isnt china doing anything, we arent going to do anything until they do anything" Is what children do and is how nothing gets done

Dammit to fucking hell. If you are gonna be concerned about the environment than actually learn about it beyond your fucking feefees and understand that polar bear populations are up not down. If I show you a photo of a species of an animal in an area that is not suitable for it, it obviously is not going to look like it's doing well. Fucking hell. Stop being led around by your limited perspective. Expand that shit and stop being a gullible retard.

We need to eliminate 70% of all living humans to have a chance of saving our planet, and then prevent an increase in population almost ndefinitely. We are done, it's game over and no one is smart enough to know any better. We will never leave planet Earth and the next 150 years will see the death of every living thing not a bug or managed organism.

>An animal died, the end of the world is near!!!

Bambi's mom being shot was the worst thing that ever happened in your sheltered little life wasn't it?

Numale whitey bear BTFO. Look at him and laugh.
t. brown bear

I posted that exact graph and the article citing it in response to someone posting a Nat Geo article with OP's sad polar bear picture on normie book and the response I got was "polarbearscience.com?".

I gave them a source with graphs and cited research papers and they dismissed it out of hand because it didn't have a brand name on it like National Geographic. Then they implied that my researched source was inferior to their fucking sad panda picture.

God I hate normies.

>Per capita

Wow, no shit, America (Population 320m) produces more CO2 per capita than the largely rural China (Population 1.5 billion) and India (Population 1.3 billion).

Our CO2 production has been in DECLINE since 2006.

>chink posting via aussie

lmao

Conservation only exists because of hunters

The Chinese are the cause or major contributors to almost every ecological problem. They want to destroy all of nature.

theverge.com/2017/9/10/16284866/china-ban-fossil-fuel-cars
China is also actively trying to fix it with the creation of the three gorges dam, massive solar projects in the east and the massive drop in coal mining to transition china away from coal.Unlike Burgerland. Your "decrease" was only minute and is once again climbing

in the west not east soz
they are also aware of it and so are trying to stop doing so.

If god was black he'd be Thomas Sowell

FUCK YOU NIGGAS WHO THINK ITS THAT KEK MORGAN FAGMAN

cuck

You're not even trying, are you? Either blatant troll or chink shill

Because leftists like nature. QED

Man Australia really does have a Chinese immigration problem.

You aren't fooling me Mao.

So you have academic references or oil company references?

Ecology is a right wing issue though, perpetual infinite exponential growth is some marxist shit yet amerifuckers eat it all up.

your decline was due to the recession mainly, not any green measures taken. Also yes everyone knows china is a massive hulking mass of pollution and so does the chinese government, who are taking steps to fix it unlike the burger government. The chinese industrialisation is pretty much complete, so they are switching to different forms of industry with a focus on domestic consumption

Libtard faggots BTFO

/thread

Libtard shit-eaters BTFO

/thread

Here is the site with the abridged info.

polarbearscience.com/2015/05/31/global-polar-bear-population-size-is-about-26000-20000-32000-despite-pbsg-waffling/

Below are the sites references. One of them is an ongoing study done by Russian Researchers dating back to the late 1970s. I doubt the Soviet Union war forging numbers for the US oil industry.

References

Matishov, G.G., Chelintsev, N.G., Goryaev, Yu. I., Makarevich, P.R. and Ishkulov, D.G. 2014. Assessment of the amount of polar bears (Ursus maritimus) on the basis of perennial vessel counts. Doklady Earth Sciences 458 (2):1312-1316. [paywalled]
link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1028334X14100298

[Original Russian Text: G.G. Matishov, N.G. Chelintsev, Yu.I. Goryaev, P.R. Makarevich, D.G. Ishkulov, 2014, published in Doklady Akademii Nauk, 2014, Vol. 458, No. 6, pp. 706–710.] Lead author email: [email protected] ]

Rode, K.D., Regehr, E.V., Douglas, D., Durner, G., Derocher, A.E., Thiemann, G.W., and Budge, S. 2014 [in print]. Variation in the response of an Arctic top predator experiencing habitat loss: feeding and reproductive ecology of two polar bear populations. Global Change Biology 20(1):76-88. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/gcb.12339/abstract [updated February 9 2014]

The rest of the world is cucked as fuck
>wtf america stop climate change
>seriously climate change will kill us all
>oh you elected Trump, well I guess we're all fucked
>nothing we can do
>only america can stop climate change after all

Not sure, you better take your climate questions to China and India and find out. I'm sure all those right-winger Chinese officials will be willing to change their ways if you ask nicely.

meriga produces the most per capita

>china
>close 1 coal mine, international press applauds
>discretely open another 15, international press does not learn about

wow, funny how that works

How many solar panels do you have faggot?

I think the majority of climate change warnings are absolute bullshit and I have a solar off grid cabin with rainwater collection and storage.

What have you done?

i aint know what the fuck that graph is.

No, you're just too stupid to believe it.

America is also one of the world's cleanest countries by far.
So it really doesn't mean shit what we do.
If Europe wants to bitch about muh climate change, they need to look at some of their own countries first. A few of them are ranked in the top ten worst air pollution.

I hate the climate change argument, I hear that shit every day I feel like here. Nigga I'm already reducing my footprint by half what it was twenty years ago.
Any more and I'll be without electricity entirely.

This bear just woke up from his sleep
How does it connected to environment you hack frauds? Humanity doesn't affect so much in global scale - its natural process

Replace coal with nuclear and solar energy, it gives off more power and it doesn't use a resource that is rapidly being depleted

>If Europe wants to bitch about muh climate change, they need to look at some of their own countries first. A few of them are ranked in the top ten worst air pollution.
Nigga they are trying, but you aint doing shit. The reason you got cleaner air is because you are post-industrial and have a huge landmass

its the US's carbon reduction data freely available from the EPA's website. You seemed to ignore 2015 and 2016 before, so I pulled the data for the last 27 years.

As you can see, US carbon emissions are currently lower than in 1993.

>wah wah wah america is destroying the world and there's nothing we can do about it
kek, as I said before the world is in a state of learned helplessness
>oh no america won't solve our problem, guess there's nothing we can do

only fractionally, and you've just left the paris agreements to cut emissions drastically. So you are doing shit all

Nig, whitey bears do not hibernate during the winter.

Why are you a cuck who thinks false correlation and hype = science? Scientism isn't science.

Because its a global problem, so even if europe goes green america still churns out shit. If this is the case then the world is still fucked. Europe is in fact going green, but that will do little if america doesnt get its act together

>and you've just left the paris agreements to cut emissions drastically. So you are doing shit all

You mean we've left non-binding emissions requirements that allowed China et al to continue increasing CO2 production until the 2030s on the PROMISE that they begin decreasing CO2 production sometime in the 2030s, meanwhile we (primarily the USA) pay China et al $100bn per year for their promise to begin reducing emissions by 2030.

There is nothing stopping us (the US) from continuing to decrease our emissions you stupid cunt.

The number one determinant of environmental destruction is population size. This is not up for debate unless you are a retard.

The fact is, 7 billion people cannot do anything without it having an effect on the environment. Trying to limit my freedom because investors and governments allowed all of these people to breed is not happening. We need less people.

Is your pic supporting mixed race breeding as a way of making a better bear?
The Chad bear is quite a bit darker than the white bear.

>You mean we've left non-binding emissions requirements that allowed China et al to continue increasing CO2 production until the 2030s on the PROMISE that they begin decreasing CO2 production sometime in the 2030s, meanwhile we (primarily the USA) pay China et al $100bn per year for their promise to begin reducing emissions by 2030.
Source

>There is nothing stopping us (the US) from continuing to decrease our emissions you stupid cunt.
Americans themselves seem to be the biggest thing stopping the decrease desu senpai

>Source
The Paris Accords you moron

>Americans themselves seem to be the biggest thing stopping the decrease desu senpai

>320 million Americans contribute more to pollution than the 2.7 billion Chinese & Indians

Are you paid for this at least?

Fucking morons using leftie appeals to emotion to back their shitty science or lack there of.

Yes the climate is changing no there is nothing you can do about it.

Cutting carbon output and taxing it is the dumbest kike scheme yet. It's all pointless when in 50 years there's another 2billion people.

If you come up with some magical fantasy that can replace hydrocarbons I'll be impressed.

Bih you contribute about half as much co2 as china, with one fifth of the population and you also have just over 50% of the chinks renewable energy percentage. Its also typical burger shit "why are you looking at me, they do it more?". Not quite realising that india and china have been in the process of industrialising and are still being hounded anyway. People just expect a lot more from the worlds largest post-industrial nation than those in the process of industrialising.

yeah fucking right wingers supporting fracking and nuclear over coal vegetable oil. dont they know that the way to avert a climate shoah is to reduce c02 emissions. but not through fracked gas or nuclear. right wingers like those. so for some reason we have to ignore them. even though they would save the planet. no nukes!

they do you shithead
>the female polar bear goes into hibernation during the cold winter months to give birth to her offspring. She loses 15–27% of her pre-hibernation weight and uses stored fats for energy during times of food scarcity, or hibernation.

Feed him fatsy americunts

They deserve to be eaten alive

No U.
"B зимнюю cпячкy, пpoдoлжитeльнocтью 50–80 днeй, зaлeгaют, в ocнoвнoм, бepeмeнныe caмки. Caмцы и хoлocтыe caмки лoжaтcя в cпячкy нa кopoткий cpoк и нe eжeгoднo."

that fucker would eat your guts while you were still trying to wriggle out of his grasp, who cares if he starves

Could be seen in that way, what it is happening though is that as the earth warms, polar bears are now seeking Grizzly bears to breed with so that their cubs can have Grizzly bear genetics to survive the warmer weather. A new species of bears is being created that will rule the new habitat created up north. That is evolution, sexual selection where usually females seek out males who have genetics that will be of advantage in a certain environment . Though I am pretty sure male polar bears are also dicking down female Grizzlys who can make sure their cubs survive in warmer areas.The point is that this has happened before, climate change is real, but did you see animals during the last ice age crying about it? No they seeked out partners who had genetic advantages to survive in warmer environments and breed with them and created the modern animals we have today. Libtards who love evolution and science still cant see this. Evolution is not nice, survival of the fittest, yet they refuse to accept it. Does this apply to humans? Doubt it, since we have modern tecnology and all, but if we didn't I don't doubt Eskimo women will be opening their legs open for Mexicans from the Southwest going to Alaska to work, to make sure their kids have some resistance to warmer climate

I don't know but natsocs love the environment

Save the Polar bears
>Stand there and watch it die
F the A-hole Cameraman that stood there to take pictures instead of actually saving the polar bears and doing something.
No, lets tax companies more and send the money to African nations so that their population can grown and they can move to Europe where they can pollute more, while doing nothing at all about China polluting.
THERE IS A POLAR BEAR RIGHT THERE FOR YOU TO SAVE AND YOU ARE MORE INTERESTED IN TRYING TO MAKE A POINT SO YOU CAN REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH. WHICH WONT EVEN EFFECT NATURE AND IF ANYTHING CAUSE AN INCREASE IN POPULATION THAT WOULD BE MORE DESTRUCTIVE. F'N A-HOLES THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU

4d chess shill

>Fucking morons using leftie appeals to emotion to back their shitty science or lack there of.
Do you actually believe that OP is trying to convince people of AGW?

>Cutting carbon output and taxing it is the dumbest kike scheme yet. It's all pointless when in 50 years there's another 2billion people.
"I don't know how to put this fire out, so let's just keep dumping kerosene on it".
That's retarded.