I have every insentive to be satanic yet refuse it. Kill me please

Killing things yields good food. Yum.

Raising things in torturous conditions yields enough tasty food for everyone. Yummy.

Lie. Cheat. Steal. Kill. Win. I get everything I could possibly need. And live a wonderful life filled with dopamine.

Wow, it's great being like satan. I wish I could be more like him. Maybe then I'd enjoy life.

Yet I refuse it for some reason internally. Fucking why? Why? Fucking christ. End this miserable existence.

Because you're white.

It's sad because you're right.

Gorillions of tiny things you can't even see are killing and eating each other all around you all the time.

Life is a struggle...

The love you withhold is the pain that you carry.

Long term happiness > short term gain

But thats incoherent-desu
You don't work with others because its godly, and some fear of punishment,

you work with others for protection from predatory individuals who don't play the co-operation game.

The benefits for you are the food on your table, the power to your house, the water that you drink.

These things are impressive.

"Being like satan"
Are you damaged by your upbringing, being overly poetic, or are you genuinely insane?

Do you think cheaters feel good?
Cheating and not getting caught is probably an adrenaline rush, but its a rush associated with risks.
Fear. Anxiety.
This sort of shit shortens your lifespan, and thats ignoring the heavy ended shit.

I mean we could go check out a prison, and ask those guys if they're happy.
Some of them 'have found jesus' now that they're in prison, and they'll tell you how HAPPY they are that they've been 'saved'.

Go on, take advice from the smack addict.

Meat tastes good because its full of fats, salts, and (things living things need).
Your metabolism thrives on the meat of others.

You cooperate with others for the benefits it brings, and for fear of the consequences of betraying the contract.

You are describing the conflict between the sinful flesh and the law of God that is written on every man's heart.

I believe some men are more disposed than others to heed the advice of self-denial.

Behaviour like that is an evolutionary dead end for social animals.

You can't be "satanic" because the opposite of that is deeply ingrained in every single one of the 10 trillion strands of dna in your body.

remember anons if you or someone you know is considering self harm please seek counseling as fast as you can.

or because you just reap what you sow

> mfw suicidal for the past 7 years
> chicken out because family and friends would be sad
> resent them all for trapping me here
JUST

> insentive
> being this much of an edgy little fag

Low iq

The wages of sin is death.
The wages of morality are life.
Morality is power.

What your describing is just Nihilism

>Lie. Cheat. Steal. Kill. Win. I get everything I could possibly need. And live a wonderful life filled with dopamine.
If everyone would act like that then you wouldnt hold anything.
By making hardships on others you force them to act the same. Slippery slope.
>Work. Create. Maintain.
If everyone acts like that then everyone would earn something.
>Maybe you know all this yust could not get your american head the shape the reason why you dont act like that.

what is morality

more servalchan desu

this isn't lucifarian, this is just mental illness or a shit tier bait.

A real Satanist:
1. Wouldn't describe being a Satanist
2. Wouldn't be a spineless cuck
3. Would understand that Satan isn't who most people think he is
4. Would embrace the dark for it is the light, Lucifer is the "morning star" or the Man of Light, after all
5. Wouldn't be wasting their time on this shit tier board but would rather be enlightening themselves

BAIT.

I feel the same way. Sometimes I do act on those urges to bend or break the rules. Most of the time I don't.

I consider myself to be chaotic good with a sense of lawful retribution thrown in. It's worked thus far.

You fail at grammar. Tell Champandard to modify your Bayesian training sequence to include more before you have your next outing on the chans. No win points here, but probably some feedback in the thread to measure responses.

Jesus is not God dipshit.

>insentive
You could start by not killing the English language.

I understand this. Personally I'm a psychopath, but I tend to align myself more with order and good. I see countless corrupt socio/psychopaths around me, and while the power trip is tempting, I tend to serve the overall good of humanity instead. I could just as easy be a jew and walk all over people, but I don't.

>Jesus is not God dipshit.
prove it

Just smack your head against a wall until your brain loses it's capability for higher-level thinking