Is he the strongest shinobi in history?

Is he the strongest shinobi in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/6BGA4dWLceU9oxagkgYsTg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well he lost so... no?

No that was Kakashi (after he received both of the coolest guy's eyes.)

he almost pissed his pants when he faced the 4 hokages

Kakashi's susano'o is probably the strongest, but I'd say that Sasuke with the Rinnegan could counter with Chibaku Tensei pretty easily.

>lost to Naruto who was trying not to kill him accidentally during their fight
>strongest

Pic related

That's not madara.

I liked the story better when no one was the strongest and they had to utilize dirty tricks to win fights.

why is this series called naruto when sasuke is clearly the protagonist?

This, there's a reason it had t be temporary otherwise he would have easilly stopped the fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

memes?
>who is madara

no memes?
>who is hashirama senju

no dirty eye bullshit, just pure talent and he beat madara with EMS and kyuubi

But how does hashirama counter planetary devastation, amaterasu, and amenotejikara?

1 buddha with millions of arms to slap the shit out of you

>Buddha torn apart by planetary devastation
Let's not forget sasuke can make multiple of these. And then plummet them into hashirama

>yfw naruto turned into a demon windmill shuriken and threw himself at Sasuke to fuck with zabuza

No contest

>implying sasuke can even react shit

madara with kyuubi armored with a fucking susanoo goot bitch slapped, I guess you're gonna argue chibaku tensei can deal with that.

It did tho
It countered all the fucking tailed beasts.

>Nin-nin.
What did she mean by this?

>lost to Naruto who was trying not to kill him accidentally during their fight
So you never read the manga? Naruto wasn't trying to kill him until Sasuke got his powered up Megazord, Kurama tells Naruto to go all out and he does so after that because otherwise he would get killed before even reaching Sasuke.

My point still stands though

By the time of Boruto, he probably is.

Nah Naruto is. Don't bring up Naruto used the Tailed Beasts either since Sasuke used them too and Tailed Beasts count as a tool as much as the Sharingan or Rinnegan.

does he have a personality outside of revenge? the epilogue shows him to be so cold and apathetic towards even his own wife

if you went through the same childhood as his you'd probably be in a similar condition

He saved his daughter aka best new girl from death in the movie so I'd say he's s caring father, he also wants to see Burrito grow as a ninja

Is this a meme?

Why would Boruto only be able to have the Byakugan in one eye?

It's canon that his byakugan is a transplant ala obito and kakashi

We don't know that yet, but Kishi said that Boruto could unlock his Byakugan, so why would he do a transplant?

I assume it's so he could have a Sharingan in one eye and a Byakugan in the other eye.

Someone, maybe even Kawaki slashed the fuck outta his regular eye, as evident in the panel of him facing off against kawaki. Either way user when we find out the truth in April it's gonna be one hell of a ride.

Its his mothers eye

This. Remember when oh wait that never fucking happened. Naruto always used the fox and Sasuke was always muh Sharingan.

Also ironically enough despite them becoming super powerful they STILL didn't beat neither Madara nor Kaguya. One was sucker punch'd and the other was sealed away.

I haven't followed bort at all, there's already been a timeskip?

That almost never happened. Naruto got the most overpowered tech in the entire series right at the beginning, with the only drawback to it being the story arbitrarily deciding that he was out of chakra.

The first chapter had a timeskip panel with a destroyed hidden leaf village and an adult boruto with a byakugan and a missing nin leaf village headband (which isn't Sasuke's) and his rival kawaki fighting on top of the decimated hokage mountain, specifically naruto's face. Kawaki then tells boruto he's gonna send him to the 7th soon implying that Naruto got killed. After boruto activates his byakugan it just goes into the movie recap in manga format

>tldr
Kishi shilled everybody into paying attention to boruto with the one timeskip panel

>dirty tricks
Dont work if your opponent can cut off your head before you can think. Most of the preskip fights were bullshit. Haku was fucking around the entire time until KN0 Naruto.
Zabuza was beyond fucking around in his first fight with T7 he didnt give a shit at all in that fight.
Shukaku Gaara should have fucking killed Naruto with one hit.
Lee should have shattered Gaara's skeleton.
Gaara should have bled to death after Sasuke impaled him with chidori.
Literally any of the Sound Four should have mutilated those genin faggots, the fact Tayuya didnt just close on Shikamaru and rip off his head is plot bullshit. Kidomaru could have shot an arrow in Neji's skull at any moment.
Sasuke reacting to KN0 Naruto is pure bullshit even with his Haxringan he shouldnt have been able to react or even have functioning bones after a single hit from him because Haku arc KN0 Naruto's raw force exceeded fucking everything Sasuke has done up to this point, lets not FORGET WHEN KN0 NARUTO PUNCHED A FUCKING GIANT SNAKE TO DEATH.

>Kishi shilled everybody into paying attention to boruto with the one timeskip panel
Considering how poorly received that first chapter was and how sales dropped it didn't work, it brought people out of it moreso than the shitty art. Better pray that the anime helps its popularity much like DBS did with its manga.

The anime is this probably gonna do a shit ton in numbers and that'll help the manga a lot, it also helps the artist got his shit together, I expect kishi to have the same role toriyama does with Super

>Kishi shilled everybody into paying attention to boruto with the one timeskip panel

leaving asides the fact that Kishi is not the one that writes Boruto, they clearly said that the reason the series started like that is just to make the reader wonder what the fuck is happening.

Dunno why people keep posting their headcanons and acting like they're speaking the truth.

>Considering how poorly received that first chapter was
by who? nips love Boruto
> and how sales dropped it didn't work, it brought people out of it moreso than the shitty art.
You do realize it sold 500k right?

You're just fucking retarded, stop talking about your headcanon

Not as strong as Sakura the beautiful.

Relax user I'm still excited for the series and to see more of best girl Sarada

wait, naroto threads are allowed here now?

Might as well get ready for the daily Boruto threads when April comes desu

100% kino desu lads

more webms please ?

>nips love Boruto
Yes...the movie mainly because it was the last animated canonical story. They don't care about the manga
>You do realize it sold 500k right?
That's the first volume sales dumbfuck, the second volume sold less

>343,355 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 2 (66 days)

Nothing more cancerous than the Sasuke spammer

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/6BGA4dWLceU9oxagkgYsTg/

I can't believe I just watched +100 episodes of pure filler, this has to be the worst shounen ever made.
Is shippuden as bad as the original series?

>by who? nips love Boruto
The first volume got panned due to the shitty media res in the first chapter, the bad art and the fact that it was just a retelling of movie's storyline. Nips only liked the Boruto movie because they thought it would be the last canon story in the franchise and that it featured all the casts as grown-ups with kids not so much for Boruto himself, they were not happy with the first chapter of the manga which is why Pierrot is doing an original storyline for the first arc instead of just copying the manga because they would just be doing what Toei did with DBS.

>You do realize it sold 500k right?
He's talking about the second volume which did considerably less than the first.

Friendly Reminder

Boruto is the villain that destroyed the village.

Kawaki saying he will send Boruto to his father means either Kawaki was sent to capture him or that he'll be answering for his crimes in the afterlife.
When Kawaki says the age of the shinobi is over he is referring to the fact Boruto wants to restart the war mongering ways of his father's generation

Also Tenten is the one pulling the strings from the shadows.

>I can't believe I just watched +100 episodes of pure filler
and why did you do that?

This doesn't even make sense for so many reasons.

Yes, but Sarada may surpass him.

It's Madara and Hashirama. Like Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto had a lot of power ups given to them by someone else and would have been long dead without them.

I never drop an anime, even if it's trash, not to mention that I multitasked it.
Now answer my question.

Hashirama had to be retconned to be super powerful. Otherwise we wouldn't feel for Madara at the end, which is double horseshit.

It might be a super Byakugan, who the fuck knows.

>I never drop an anime
Doesn't mean you can't skip some episodes, especially ones that literally have zero impact on the rest of the show

Half of Shippuden is filler but instead of it just being the entire second half, it's spread through the show

Not only did Sasuke getting Itachi's eyes give him a massive power-up but it also allowed him to spam his hax powers without the drawback of going blind like with a regular MS.

N-NANI?

>he lost
Against who?

She should've been the main character.

Boruto is boring.

>boruto hates his dad
>wants to be like his teammates father
>doesn't even wanna become hokage
>sarada wants to become hokage
>sarada actually looks up to boruto'a dad more than he does

Boruto is a shitty son and I hope something bad happens to him desu.

Died a loser's death so that the worst ninja in the series wouldn't be so massively outclassed by her.

The mangas protag.

git gud

I lost track of everyone's eye powers towards the end. Why was Kakashi strongest exactly?

kamui susanoo

literally untouchable

Why April, user?

It's when the anime comes out.

adult sasuke can fight on par with the Ōtsutsuki themselves

no human can stand against him

How do we know that the aliens are the strongest in the setting?

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki was just a guardian of the tree. real Ōtsutsuki was a much stronger.

But should not tree guardian aliens bei much stronger than regular aliens?

Yeah, watching his crush learning the history of her clan and training under Sasuke will be enough

> needed all 9 bjuu to to 1up a tired Naruto who didnt want to kill him.

>but the strongest

his peak was vote2 and well never see him that powerful again.

Naruto fought hand to hand and reacted to fused Momoshiki in base. Sasuke feats against kinishiki were good but of course Naruto once again trumps him.

that doesn't look like itachi to me

>Sarada is probably gonna come out on top of their weird crush rivalry thing
>tfw mitsuki is still stronger than both
Sarada is still best new team 7 member in my eyes though

In the Boruto DLC, Sasuke's ending dialogue says something along the lines of that he's not as good as Itatchi yet.

What bullshit.

She tried to protect world from them, so yeah they was stronger.

Except them not being Kakashi's eyes and therefore draining him far more than any other shinobi. Nice try though. Also, even with Sharingan he's not fast enough to handle any of the top 5 characters.

I don't know what this discussion is and I read every chapter

No, *that* Uchiha Madara is.

considering that Itachi is/was kishi's favorite character, kishi even said itachi could have faught madara one on one in an interview. Considering Itachi's masterful use of genjutsu is even beyond madara in use.

He should be but Kishimoto nerfed him so fucking bad

>taking Kishi's word as fact
He's contradicted himself one too many times and clearly doesn't put much thought into any of the fight scenes and the rules he's established prior. From what we've seen which is all that matters, Madara could handle him within moments if he wanted to.

He might if he didn't needlessly handicap himself

>When the DARKNESSS kicks in

Fuck right off back to your containment board and fucking stay there.

>has eternal sharingan
>has an OP version of the already absurdly OP rinnegan
>can teleport and open portals to other dimensions and shit
I'd say his adult version is, yeah.

>Is he the strongest shinobi in history
Madara was still stronger than both of them after they got the sage's gifts to fight alien lady. alien lady was just living inside of Madara or some stupid shit and instantly killed him because of it, but he was clearly more powerful than all 3 of them considering how much sausage, nardo, and alien struggled to fight each other compared to how much nardo and sausage struggled fighting mandalorian with jengo fett ONLY EVER struggling vs all gates open rock lee

He lost while having all the chackra of the 9 beasts, something he can't have anymore, so no.

Not to mention he even lost his arm

Do you think Sarada is gonna have random bursts of edgyness like her dad or is gonna be a total bitch like her mom?

pretty much this.

Hopefully just random bursts of edginess. They can be managed just fine

This. I also hope she doesn't say that stupid ass Cha bullshit