REDDIT EFFORTS TO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD

Source of the news
>bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-voter-fraud-alabama-mobile-county-results-come-late/

Link to the reddit thread
>reddit.com/r/mississippi/comments/7d1r02/africanamericans_in_mississippi_we_need_you_to/

THREAD STILL ACTIVE

Democrats admit to commit voter fraud in Alabama
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=0AxVXM2Lts4

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Warren4Prez
archive.is/bPM5B
sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/voter-id
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMPERINO

Shit getting slid hard tonight fucking shills

courtesy bump

I swear this fucking board is swarmed with shills tonight and fucking slide threads shareblue in OT

Blump

yeah. I think some shit is happening. I think day of the rope might be soon

You can't be that stupid. It's normal to transfer activists from state to state

WAKE THE FUCK UP Sup Forums

Of course.

Call the Devil by his real name.

SUCK MY SULFUROUS COCK OLIVER FUCKING WILLIS

It's illegal for them to vote if they are not residents.

Wtf did you just say? please elaborate fuck even research it. But please go on?

Look through this guys post history, and youll find hes a troll. SAGE

when you say activists you mean citizens not eligible to vote being bussed in from other states to vote.

I refuse to get my hopes up but this shit needs to be investigated. Dems were so desperate for this win it wouldn't surprise me if they broke laws.

God i would love for some of this to lead to something just once. I totally am convinced there is massive voter fraud going on, yet nothing ever seems to be done about it. You hear of these aggregious voter fraud cases then nothign come sof them. Nothign ever came of the Okeefe videos during the campaign of farily high ranked clinton and Pac people admitting felonies. How is it even possible that Trumps people are combed over with a fine tooth comb, flynn caught on a technicality using illegal fisa surveillance, adn we have literal democratic and pac officials admitting felonies, including shippign in out of state voters and pac illegally taking direction from the clinton campaign, and they get fired and never hear of them again.

THE SHILLS ARE HERE

bump

Why is the american voting system so shit? Why is voter fraud to easy?

Extremely weird account

Alabama
Strict voter ID requirements
Voter fraud

Heh. Provide evidence not basement dwelling conspiracy tier or get bent

sorry for sounding stupid but how do i look for his post history when this is an user board?

Doesn't matter. Nothing will happen because Jeff Sessions is a fucking loser

Because the people that run this country want it to be that way.

Because having to show ID before voting is racist.

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

What is considered ID in Alabama?

Drivers lisence and passport?
Work ID?
Pay Stub?

I know it varies from state to stae what is it in Alabama, bama anons?

He means his reddit history. That's it. This reddit account is pretty out there. It shills for both sides at points.

hilarious

i meant the reddit post

Liberals are actually this retarded

They admitted to voting and not being from the state. That's election fraud. That's bubba ass pounding time.

>reddit
Holy shit. THIS IS SERIOUS.

THATS BECAUSE JEFF SESSIONS IS FUCKING FRAUD AND DOES ABSOLUTELY

N O T H I N G

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING

N O T H I N G!!!

AND IS A NEO-CON SHILL JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ELECTED BOOMER

EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY FUCKED TO OBLIVION AND NIGGER MUSLIMS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH WHILE WHITES DIE WATCHING NETFLIX

FUCK THIS TIMELINE. I WANT OUT

I remember the guy in one of the O keefe videos admitted their method. Pay stubs and work IDs were accepted in the particular state they were targeting so they started a shell company, "hired" out of state voters for one week and gave them an in state pay stub, then drove them around to the polls in rental cars so they would have in state plates.

Well you just need to get their names and addresses. I have no doubt in MY mind that voter fraud is widespread. The issue is you have to prove it. Many states don't even require proof of citizenship, proof of residency, or photo ID.

thousands of sealed indictments from the mueller probe, first one unsealed was a former democrat senator. Our hopes in the system not failing us are going to be contingent upon the rest of the indictments and whether sessions goes after Hillary and this openly admitted voter fraud. If nothing happens with all these indictments then It will be time to lose all hope in the system. I haven't lost faith in everyone in the government though I think they just needed an opportunity which hopefully trump has given them.

Only solution is DOTR

also get out newfag

That's a weird way to spell "niggers"

TOP NIGGER KEK

sessions pisses me off, and you realize it's his god damn seat that just got stolen!

guy is easily identifyable along with his entire group, AI will do in no time

This election was bait, and they took it

He didn't vote, morons. Liberal activists from other states just targeted Alabama in ground game fight

I hope so. Mu nation is irrepairably lost its looking like and im starting to love america more and more each passign day due to haviing trump. Even if he fails in the end at least he is trying to stand up to the nonsense that has emerged over the last decade or so.

archive.is/bPM5B
Fucking newfags...

Die faggot. I've been here for 2 years and get to ask the occasional question. If you're sageing why the fuck are you still here?

bump

>He didn't vote
HE LITERALLY SAID THEY DID YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBFUCK
>WE CAME IN FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE COUNTRY AND ALL OF US PITCHED IN TO VOTE

Alabama did pass voter ID laws, but I believe one of the allowed IDs was out of state as long as you had utility bills under your name from an Alabama residence too. Of which can be fabricated way more easily. Plus it's always possible a voting official was paid or an "activist".

Because with honest elections the left would never win

Somebody answer me please

Lol 2 years is nothing

Oliver is that you?

Maybe in your faggot EU, here it's illegal as fuck. But then, you probably are just a Shareblue soyboy.

I didn't say it was.

Ask me how I know you eat paint chips

>be trump supporter
>support Roy Moore by proxy
>support him even though he fucks children
>election time rolls around
>the kid fucker you support gets BTFO
>uhhhhh i-it was r-r-rigged, the Democrats are cheaters!

Usually ID & proof of residence.

>be redditor
>be OP
>make threads on reddit
>make threads on Sup Forums about your threads on reddit
>make threads on reddit about your threads on Sup Forums about your threads on reddit
>bring more redditors into Sup Forums
This is the end goal. Bringing redditors into Sup Forums

kek

Should be a government issued picture ID... Drivers license, state id card etc.

Well we pretty much know what is being done- out of state blacks are being bussed in to vote.

We need to find out how they are doing it and find proof.

>I voted a couppa times hehe
>pretty sure that's illegal but that's okay

incredible

Guys unironically drop it
Trump already accepted the result
Republicans betrayed their candidate
Gov allowed threats to voters from DNC
It's us against them.

>Plus it's always possible a voting official was paid or an "activist".
Anecdotal evidence here, but every "voting official" I've ever dealt with was a gigantic cunt. Making me say my address/city/zip code out loud, even though they've had my license and voter card in hand. DESU I think they get off on a power trip and really would love turning someone away who wants to vote. This in in VA, we also have voter ID.

Voting fraud is done on the front end. I think it would be much harder to turn the local grandma that volunteers to be a voting official than it is to lie on a standard form.

Should I speak some spanish so you can quit your faggot shilling?
You can't face the fact someone outside the US is getting his hands dirty to throw some light into this massive shitfest that are the Alabama elections?
Shill harder faggot

>implying I use reddit
SO MUCH SHILLING GOING ON TONIGHT

Fuck off Paco.

Why doesn't the white trash here just accept that Roy Moore lost, and that his utter defeat was largely caused by black folks.

Imagine my shock

bump

bumparelli, interesting....can we get this to foxnews or hannity somehow?

Remember when 11 counties in Cali had more registered voters than people of voting age, and the only defense was that they were technically "inactive" and weren't removed from the list so that "voting wouldn't be discouraged"

Inactive they said means they died or moved, both of which MEAN YOUR IDENTITY SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO CAST A VOTE. Seriously the whole claim is that dead people are voting democrat and people are using names in multiple precincts. All of which these "inactive" registrations could still be used for since they come up as valid in their lists.

Seriously San Diego county had about 135% percentage. San Fran I think around 120%.

Is anyone denying that niggers had a hand in it? I think you'd have a difficult time finding someone who disagrees with you.

OPs posting is fake news if there ever was such a thing, so Hannity should eat it right up and his nutjob watchers will eat it up too.

BUMP

to all of my american friends:
it's late, let's take our eyes off of this bright screen and rest! :)

Don't let this fucking slide you cunts.

Swamp draining, MASSIVE amount of sealed indictments.

because proving your enemies are organizing national scale collusion and fraud to rig local elections is a worthwhile endeavor.

sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/voter-id
Yep looks like even an out of state ID is valid, with minor other paperwork.

>fucks children
no

Justice Bump

Even people from Alabama are saying they did not require any sort of ID to vote

Ok so we can assume they use the same playbook. They hire them for a week to get a paystub, rent a bunch of cars to drive them around, then fold up the company and ghost.

Is there some way we can look up companies that cropped up and dissolved a month before the election or so? Maybe they use friendly corps to do it?

Why would you go looking for black votes on reddit? It is a white leftist hive. I said it in the other thread, it is probably a project veritas type of scheme who is fishing for PMs or comments that expose true fraud.

I think it was only passed literally days before

>how can a website exist in america
are redditors actually this retarded?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

>the amount of slide threads being posted in response to this

I hope for the best my brothers and sisters

It's amazing, I've literally never seen so many before.
Shills working full OT

Someone save this

18bil goes a long way

Look how cool this is. from sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/voter-id
I.D. from another state is authorized as long as you show address. Nothing to see here it was totally grass roots no fraud nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kys, the "source" you posted wouldn't even be taken seriously by a child with down syndrome. Stop crying on this board about that child molester losing, he's the laughing stock of the nation at the moment.