State Rep Kills Himself Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations

dailywire.com/news/24664/shock-congressman-kills-himself-over-sexual-ryan-saavedra#

suicide note:
>The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. “PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Chaos god loves his sacrifices
the time of chaos is here, it will only grow stronger

has kek taken things too far? i suppose it is supposedly darkest before the dawn

bump

>somebody actually thought these would be good last words to cap off his entire life

eh, they're thoughtful and kind. really, get could've said "poo poo pee pee" and the lasting impact on you or next would be the sane, but I'm sure he wanted his family to think positive things when remembering him

Accusations without proof kill.

Honestly got pretty sad reading that. Reminded me of grandparents: good-hearted but a little off as to what comes as normal

feed me the blood of cucks and adulterers

BIG IF TRUE

Fucking sucks that he was pushed so far, the cunts responsible need to pay.

Reminder to other anons, if you feel suicidal, seek help: suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

from his Wikipedia
>Death[edit]
Johnson committed suicide on December 13, 2017, two days after the accusation against him was made public.[2] In a message posted to Facebook shortly before his suicide, Johnson reiterated his claim that allegations that he had sexually molested a minor were false, and he stated that he was no longer able to cope with post-traumatic stress disorder he alluded to having developed after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.[11][12][2]

From ABC:
>Bullitt County coroner David Billings told ABC News Wednesday night that Johnson was found with a single gunshot wound to the head at Greenwell Ford Road in Mount Washington, Kentucky. His death is being treated as a “probable suicide.” A .40 caliber gun was recovered at the scene and is in the possession of law enforcement.

>AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news

He's right. Any of you retards cheering on #metoo deserve a bullet. Women can ruin your life even if you've never met them.

Also from Rand:
>Sen. Rand Paul, a Republican representing Kentucky, tweeted Wednesday night, "Just terrible news from Kentucky tonight on the passing of Rep. Dan Johnson. I cannot imagine his pain or the heartbreak his family is dealing with tonight. Kelley and I pray for his loved ones."

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

Women: Literally Worse Than 9/11

The roastie who accused him is a hooters waitress & calneder girl

pics

More

let em vote they said

>44
Evidently not.

Kek is pleased with this sacrifice.

Just because she's wearing suggestive clothing doesn't mean you can grope her you piece of trash. That's muzzrat-tier behavior. He killed himself instead of answering for his crimes and for that he will always be a coward.

>State Rep Kills Himself

We are living in wonderful times!!!!

Was anyone else expecting it to say “post in this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight” near the end of the suicide note OP posted?

Is there any actual proof? Innocent people have committed suicide before.

Grope this

>tomu hannkusu!
>no, tomu hannkusu izu tarru
>yesu, tarru

OK, OK, but before going on a holy crusade against this chick, let's see the facts come out first, this suicide is going to trigger serious investigation.

She a respected member and literal poster girl of her titty bar community.

>2017
>Do so much as look at a woman
>"He raped me"

Suicide guy had a long history of arson and fraud according to the article. Probably did grab her titties.

>breast cancer
>cancer with breasts

doesn't this mean that his family will get his pension instead of risking losing his pension due to an expulsion or conviction?

>"GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !"
>But the woman accusing me of raping her in my basement when she was 17 is Satan.
Kek

Agree entirely my leaf brother. We must protect our titty bar waitresses from men who interfere with the valuable contribution they offer society!

>Johnson was known for his inflammatory comments on Facebook, including posts depicting Barack and Michelle Obama as apes and anti-Muslim comments.
dunno about arson but senpai was on fire desu

Checked

Something tells me that she may like money and do things for money like lie. Idk just a hunch.

All we can be sure of is that Maranda is now safe

He seemed like a fun dude. RIP in peace madman.

hey, hooters girls are some of our smartest Americans

Blame media if you must rage. They can always find individuals to say whatever they want.

Agreed. 99% of Sup Forumsacks are rape apologists because they hate everything and everyone, especially women.

clinta eeastawood...u mean

>They
what did he mean by this?

Jeez, i wish you had digits on that

This is what America needs more of: right wing pedos killing themselves.

"I'll always think of Pa fondly near the end...the way he stumbled onto the bridge and blew his brains out all over the concrete. Yeah, none of us believe that pesky molestation stuff, now..."

One last grab before committing HarryCarey

Checked, trips of truth
Checked

Well at least we know she's in the upper 56% in terms of IQ

The power to destroy via a mere accusation is not a power that should be possessed by any mortal,and yet...

This faggot was probably a pedo. Fucking coward. An innocent man wouldn't leave his family behind to fend for themselves

This is what guilty people do. Either this or resign. Innocent people press forward like trump or roy moore.

What did he know?

>yfw you realize they used to tell stories about red china and soviet Russia when a random accusation by a neighbor could get you sent to the gulag or get you a bullet in the head, and everyone thought it was horrible that such a country could exist
ha ha ha come on world ending solar flare it's time

your insides smell like almonds after drinking cyanide

I guess she was her daughter's friend apparently. Do you think she feels bad at all for destroying her friends life and making her dad kill himself?
>he shouldn't have hit on her
pls

>(((GOD)))

gg

Was this guy Democrat or Republican?

CNN said he was guilty so I believe all Republicans need to die in a fire but only after they pay for my food.

Republican. Google is your friend.

What could possibly go wrong, they said.

Did he commit suicide with a shotgun to the back of the head?

He was accused of diddling underage girls, so he's most likely a republican.

i expect better shitposts from australia

I hate the way this guy writes! I would have put together a much better suicide note.

>hey guys im totally innocent lol
>just gonna do this thing that innocent people do all the time and fucking kill myself after a mere accusation
>yeah I just really needed to die after being accused but none of it is true lol i love god n stuff plz beleeb it

Top kek at all the retards that want to believe it.

I thought Democracts were the ones that are pedos. I guess both parties have the same shit while Reps being greedy and Dems being cold blooded murderes.

True, democrats are usually better at disposing of the little girls afterwards since they have such a comprehensive network for this sort of thing
Republicans are comically amateur in the whole child rape thing

>I thought Democracts were the ones that are pedos.
Nope. You were wrong. Only Republicans.

>Titty bar waitressess and assorted roastie whores are the new nomenklatura with power over life and death

I’m sure your note would have bequeathed your dakimakura to your best bro instead of mentioning family, right? Such a sloppy note, indeed!

are you new?

Whatever helps you deflect, mate.

>Oh my team did something bad? Well, the other team did something bad too. I heard this guy was a Republican, and seeing as I am a conservative goy myself, I must defend this stranger's life as much as possible and downplay any misconduct he engaged in.

This board is so predictably retarded.

That isn't a suicide note. That is a series of drunk texts. No one sits down and writes like that.

kills self before when they scratch the surface of his perversion

you know he did way more horrible things we might never find out

17 is above the age of consent friendo, no accusation of pedophilia here. She claimed rape/gropies.

Pretty much all of Washington are kid diddlers man
But this shit is all fake and made for our amusement at this point
I bet he didn't even really kill himself, I bet they just murdered his ass to continue the show
Dems needed that seat, and now they'll get it

>d-democrats are kiddie diddlers too, they just don't get caught!

Nice try, Takeshi-kun.

Only repubs? You’re wrong, user. Many years ago you forcefully kissed me and thumbed my anus. Somebody tell CNN. You all believe me, roght?

This is exactly how it happened because I want to believe it happened this way. He didn't commit suicide. It was a government op. Fake suicide note, shotgun blast to the back of the head. The state wins again and pulls off a perfect murder! It's true because I'm saying it on the internet.

Males have the highest rate of depression and suicide. A false accusation of this kind can ruin your entire fucking life and even if it's dropped people only remember the accusation not the verdict.

Look at Trump and fake news, everyone still twaddles on about "Tax Returns" when they've already been shown and it showed us that Trump in fact paid more taxes than he could've gotten away with by legally using loopholes that are considered the norm to use.

I had a friend who was accused of molesting a kid, he killed himself when I knew for a fact he never could have due to the alleged action being done during a time when he and me were in fucking Chile for a year. He knew it wouldn't matter if we had the proof of God on our side, people would only remember he was accused of pedophilia and that would be enough.

False rape and molestation accusations should be met with the fullest punishment of the law. Kidnapping can receive the death sentence because in the majority of cases the perpetrator kills their victim, same with rape, so why isn't this the case with these other laws faggots keep getting away with? Why isn't it the case for DUIs either?

Oh fuck, I bet it's true. You were 11 when it happened right? That bastard j1B6eThZ!

>Dems needed that seat, and now they'll get it

Pretty much why Dems kill people so they can get seats back.

Both parties suck and both should die off.

You’re right. Glow in the dark nigger typed on Dan’s phone while other glow in the dark nigger offed him and made it look like a suicide.

Yes, I believe you. I remember it well, but I assume it was consensual as you sucked my dick just moments prior.

Grab em by the....you can do anything if you're a star.

>he said, his jowels flapping clumsily in the breeze

>AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news

Lmao so fake you had to kill yourself over it? Also using Trump terminology in your suicide note is pretty damn hilarious and pathetic

Y- yes!!!! Omg only now I feel I should share my story. Thank you for believing meee! You are a true feminist, sister brother. #metoo

How many bullets to the back of the head does it take to commit suicide?

This nigga is crazy AND dumb enough to believe what he's saying and he served in Congress lol holy shit

>He killed himself instead of answering for his crimes

>The left doesn't make up fake allegations with admittedly altered yearbook "evidence," politically expedient allegations of something that allegedly happened 40 years ago and was never brought up in 15 years of public service
>The left never accuses innocent people of sexual assault for political gain, with accusations that they withdraw after they get what they want and the subject is forever smeared because everyone believes whatever comes out of women's mouths
>all women always tell the truth and never lie for personal gain

Checked, well said.

Wow your anecdotes are very moving, thank you for sharing that powerful story. My opinion has suddenly changed completely. This man is truly innocent like all other men accused of sexual misconduct. But only if they're on my team, the Big R Republicans.

>tfw your suicide gets mocked by a race of people who have a religion based on committing suicide