How do we stop the newfags from corrupting this place?

ATTENTION YOU NIGGERS

How do we stop newfags from subverting our Sup Forumsitical movement?

It seems the more info about us gets out there the less effective we become.
Newfags and plebbitors are a cancer on any political movement.
What do we do when we become to big for our own good?

Feel free to contribute.

too late

stop trying to control this board faggot.

thoughts?

fuck you kike, go be a shill somewhere else

even the mods hate Sup Forums here. just go use cripplechan if t_d is getting to you

yup

Stop larping, this board is open to the public.

kys you fag

>no honorary aryans
except for that one jew that hitler bestowed upon the title "Honorary Aryan"

Really sucking ourselves off with this one. Saved.

Hello CIA

I make lots of friends on (((Discord))). Who cares if it's a honeypot don't doxx yourself and don't do anything illegal.

Kys.... just sad that this isnt a huwhite power kkk nigger hate thought bubble.
So sorry that there is more to pol than that...... lel

fuck off faggot?

Realize this is but a skirmish in the global information war.

>How do we stop newfags from subverting our Sup Forumsitical movement?

Stop letting Jesters have mod positions would be a start.

Become less popular. Pol has become more popular over the last few years

No joke, /mlpol/. unleash the horsefuckers like April 1st where shill activity dropped to

Bump

>newfag unironically posting about newfags
why is this allowed?

I don't get why people consider this a secret site when it has more than 300 million posts.

Also newfag from 2010, nothing has changed.

Why are you bitching? New fags are fresh minds to corrupt. They will come here to bantz Sup Forums, then they will be exposed to our thought virus, then they become Sup Forums.

The best thing is to make constant red pilling threads. What really worked for me was nigger hate threads as blacks a unbelievable savages. Post a few gifs of blacks necklacing each other, or machete attacking women, or the multitude of other hellish savagery from Africa to really activate the almonds of our new friends.

After that some truth about the Jews usual brings them along nicely. Get some good Barbara Spectre videos and the like and before you know it you are too far gone.

There is no becoming un-redpilled.

Finally made v4. Removed some rules, just trying to get down to the bare essentials. Then residents can inform newfags about the rest. Going to fix up some wording here in a mintue for those overseas, so it's a bit easier to translate.

Embrace them with open arms and pour poison into their minds.

I agree. But without a common framework, we're not optimizing the efficiency of the indoctrination. That's all I'm trying to achieve with these pics.

You forgot never trust a woman or a homosexual. That ones a pivotal rule.

Otherwise fantastic list

it's fucking stupid and you're a dumbcunt

user dont get rid of “there are no honorary aryans” either.
I understand you dont want to force an ideology on anyone but those “BASTE BLACK MAN IN A MAGA HAT AM I HONORARY” threads need to die.
Newfags flock to them like flies

I've put it in now. Also simplified the language a bit, for non-native English speakers.
What is it that upsets you? The fact that I made this, or the fact that it needed to be said?

Only removed it because if everyone follows the rest of the rules, those types of threads wouldn't be an issue. They'd get a lot of sage, minimal (You)s, and hit page 11 very quickly. But I can add it back in if you'd like.

Most of the threads are algorithmic. Doesn't really matter how slow or fast they die.

>There are no honorary aryans.
Added. Also moved them up the list for a better flow.

Hi NEWFAG here, what is a (You)?

You have to lurk for two years at least in order to post.

Just post weird pics like me. So many anons save my work.

It's like a dollar bill, but for anons.
After the one year mark, people seem caught up enough to not immediately shit up the board. Then it gives them room to ask questions to fill in the details.

Add it back in and its pitch-perfect.

It needs to be in there to discourage any sort of bargaining with white nationalist ideology.
The idea is if you can shame the newfags super fast into refusing to try to persuade the WN’s then it will stop those threads to an extent.
You have to understand this list is also directed to journalists and political science experts who want to make us tick.
So the honorary aryan rule plugs that up pretty fast.

post what normies don't like to see everyday

Nevermind you just added it.

Perfect.
It should be stickied

>Never trust a homosexual

Then I can't really trust this post, hm?

Fair enough. I keep forgetting just how much diversity Sup Forums contains, but I'll keep that in mind for future modifications. 4.2 is probably the last update for the evening, but if somebody else or myself comes up with something, I'll plop it in and spread it where I see old versions posted.

I dont think you need to adjust it anymore.
Its pretty much perfect. If it had more rules it would be bloated.

Sounds good to me. Now I just hope anons start following it, perhaps "we" can make the horde of newfags a little less daunting and detrimental.

It needs to be used relentlessly to shame them.
Anytime I see someone who’s posts read like a newfag I’ll just post that image and say “wanna know how i know your new? Please lurk more, faggot. Too obvious.” Then theyre shamed into obeying it.

You have to understand newfags view Sup Forums like the cool kid in school. They will do anything to fit in with us.
Its up to us to keep them from corrupting our culture.
These rules can go a long way in doing that.

>It seems the more info about us gets out there the less effective we become.
>implying this place was ever effective
>implying you aren't new

Sage.

I intent to post it around when necessary as well, because there's no point in setting guidelines if nobody leads by example. I would like to someday see Sup Forums take on the role of old/b/, to both keep out the uninitiated and welcome those who accept the premise that Sup Forums has a wondrous history, and their mere ignorance is an affront to it.

>Optics is a meme

Dumbest thing I've read all day.

Bump

If you suspect someone to be baby boomer, bully them

I miss /mlpol/. /mlp/tan is a cute too. A CUTE

It is though.
“Optics” have been used since the Sup Forums days to turn anonymous into moral faggotry. Now look at the state of it.
Retard.

The board must be destroyed and rebuilt. Normies want to be associated with it because it's "cool". It should be social suicide to admit you lurk this cess pool much like old Sup Forums.

The rule against red-pilling normies is stupid. You will never take over the political system without numbers on your side.

Hello there uncommon fellow

Fuck the political system. This is about salvaging what's left of Sup Forums's culture.

Here's the original rules for comparison to these new Sup Forums specific ones.

lol where is it cool to post on Sup Forums?

your shit is retarded and makes me cringe, how old are you?

I think nu/pol/ will be fine if "we" can garner mass support for these new guidelines (see the latest version here ). It would prevent much of the shitty behavior that is currently encouraged/ignored. I miss old/b/ very much, I can't even go there anymore. But we'll probably never get it back, so instead of cutting losses, prevent Sup Forums from going down the same ol' gravel road.
In the updated version ( ), it says feel free to redpill, but don't expect much. There's a psychological phenomena called the backfire effect, which you want to both abuse and be wary of. It'll scare off normalfags, and the people who are genuinely interested will stick around. Shock and awe, nigger.
Side note, love the flag.

Pic related. There's dozens of people from teenagers to boomers updating people on the latest happenings from "Le based flag capturing detective agency website."

Fuck you bitch I've been here since '06

shut the fuck up, retard.

you linked a bunch of posts about Q, everyone in all those videos is certifiably retarded and they for sure post on a taiwanese christian image board

It's too late faggots, we all let this shit slide because we thought they would be redpilled fast enough, and now because we dragged royal ass the ledditors took over and now nobody can do fuck all nothing where Net neutrality finally gets fucked by the third SOPA/TPP style assrape legislation while retards and boomer niggers cheer.
i may end up killing myself once the internet finally dies as it becomes a controlled fucking mess built entirely to brainwash every generation from here on out. We as a whole have lost, this is the endgame.

So you would like to give up, instead of trying to carve out a little piece of good in the ocean of degeneracy?
Eat the bullet, friend. It's the pussy's way out.

Bump

Make better treads.
They can make their shitty shill threads but they can't compete with truth and quality discussion

This thread is basically about the shills. Newfags were always a small issue

Newfags and shills go hand in hand. Shills provide the content, newfags provide the numbers. Literally useful idiots in this regard.
That's why guidelines need to be established, and ruthlessly shilled. It'll prevent both from having any sway in the culture of the board.

Kike detected

Bump

>newfags were always a small issue
There's never been such an influx of newfags before. Chanology wasn't anywhere near this scale. Sup Forums's servers have limits. If the user base continues to increase at this rate Sup Forums is kill.

Chanology was fun for like the first two hours, then it was utter shit. This is definitely worse.

FUCK OFF PRAISE KEK FAGGOT.

We need to bring back gore posting and plebbit faggots need to start reading

OP IS A JEW CONFIRMED. NO REGULAR USER WHO HAS BEEN HERE THROUGH THE DISCOVERY OF KEK AND ALL THE RELATED REAL WORLD SHIT CONNECTED TO IT WOULD SAY DONT PRAISE KEK.

stop posting this cringe worthy image and go back to Sup Forums

Are you just farming?

You can praise your deity all you want in moderation, but if you proclaim your undying admiration to a frog god every time you see repeating numbers, you need to take the lead pill for shitting up threads.

or bbc's

Chanology fags at least understood the need for anonymity. I think e-celebs like Laura Southern, Tim Pool, Milo, ect. should shoulder most of the blame for the state Sup Forums is in due to them associating themselves with it for likes/retweets from their millions of fanboys.

>complain about newfags
>using an image that features Pepe as the Sup Forums mascot

>>Incessant digit checking or kek praising is canerous.

lol check 'em

WRONG. PRAISE KEK

PRAISE

Ruin everything

I think it's an unfortunate mix between Redditfugees (an user poll showed like 43% said they were from Reddit. Use that information how you like), e-celebs furiously waving the banner of "we wuz Sup Forumsacks n' shieet" like a cock windmill in a hurricane, and good ol' fashioned shitposting.
But e-celebs need to at least admit they're part of the problem in between the usual decrepit moans for shekels.

Checked.

They can't stop this

I can't convey to you just how great it is that you're proving my point by shitting up the thread.

why is this allowed?

You have no power here Jester faggot.

One meta thread is allowed faggot.
Additionally, this includes board politics, which is a global issue thanks to Sup Forums's sheer diversity.

Side note, this is my favorite of all the pepes I have unearthed.

i mean the kekistan faggotry

dumb fucking kike

post poop butt and gore all the time lmao

Make the fucking mods do their jobs. Most of the shit that's stinking up Sup Forums right now is a direct result of the mods letting shitposting and bait threads stay up.
I don't even mind liberal cucks making their own threads, as long as they try to have an actual discussion, but the endless stream of threads that serve no other purpose than to bait or antagonize Sup Forums needs to be purged.

Hell, the mods aren't even deleting the threads that are against the rules that they themselves wrote down. There are countless "Are x white?" threads every day, and they very rarely get deleted.