What's Sup Forums's favorite Bleach asspull?

What's Sup Forums's favorite Bleach asspull?

That's not an asspull, you bumrushed faggot. That reveal was 4 fucking years in the making.

Anything involving the mad doctor. That fight where he injects his enemy a drug that accelerates his reflexes was Giorno Giovanna taken to its extreme.

everything about aizen until the last arc

Kempachi being at full power after killing Unohana

Has any manga had a more anticlimactic ending than Bleach?

2 HANDS

Yeah. That's it.
This was just stupid.

WHO SAID THE ESPADA WENT 1-9

What's with the recent influx of shitty Bleach bait threads?

>Why does Sup Forums hate the fullbring arc?
>Why is Ichigo always in shikai?
>Why didn't they end up together Sup Forums?

Seriously how pathetic do you have to be to shitpost a dead manga?

Try to swing a sword with one hand.

Now try to swing a sword with both hands.

Feel retarded yet?

This one was just depressing

Fuck off, that was genius

Whether it is or not, doesn't change the fact that Bleach still had one of the most stupid, rushed, cut-and-paste endings in the history of modern Shonen Jump.
I relish in the fact that all those losers that wasted week after week on this terrible manga and making all those garbage threads here on Sup Forums defending the latest ass-pull for more then a decade received such a fitting end.

>shitposters talk about Bleach on Sup Forums more than actual Bleach fans

Pathetic, to be honest.

>>shitposters talk about Bleach on Sup Forums more than actual Bleach fans
that's because there are no Bleach fans here

Then why keep making these threads? There's no one for you to bait anymore.

I'm not OP I'm here to talk about asspulls
remember when that old guy who could be forgotten got defeated by muh instincts edgy girl?

This.

What asspulls?

Nigga a SHITLOAD of bleach characters use their swords with one hand. If BOTH HANDS was some kind of amazing secret (as this asspull indicates) those characters would multiply their power by using both? Geddafukouttahere

The implication was that he's always trained kendo and uses one sword to fuck with people, whereas other people probably trained with one hand from the beginning

t. retard

That one is my favorite too.

And Aizen's countless forms was nice.

>hates being a manlet
>hates his "adult" form
I think Im speaking for everyone when I say the inconsistent characterizations are worse than the asspulls and jobbing

Maybe Hitsugaya simply hates existing.

Not going to lie. A part of me really wanted to see reactions to Hitsugaya's bankai form.

Why do you know the names of the threads?

Ichigo ending up with Orihime.

>whitewashing hitsu, especially his adult forme
Fuckers

I can't believe he and Momo sat on the same table in the novel and said not a word to each other. I don't even like HitsuHina but that's just criminal.

No, he said Yamamoto made him train formally once he became a captain but he didn't like using Kendo.

It isn't really an asspull if he jobs.

This made sense though. This is the first time he is ever serious about something. He is just playing up until that point.

brutal

jobs

the thread's "favourite asspulls", not most hated

>threads here on Sup Forums defending the latest ass-pull for more then a decade
I think you imagined that

Came here to post or see this. Not disappointed. And even if it sounded plausible..it was still an asspull.

Kubo was great at making his asspulls belieavable just enough. That was the grace and charm of reading Bleach during a good portion of all those years.

>WHO SAID THE ESPADA WENT 1-9
yeah, I remember when someone posted it in a spoiler I thought they were taking the piss

No sympathy for that bitch.

Does Kenpachi bankai count, it kinda came outta nowhere.

After two major fights in this arc alone, unshackling himself, finally making formal contact with his Zan and confirming years old theory of it being Yachiru? There are many asspulls in Bleach, but this ain't one.

The shitstorm was amazing.

The best part of this is how utterly pointless it turned out to be.

I still think Ulquiorra was probably the strongest with his second release form.

>Has any manga had a more anticlimactic
Kenichi

Well in the novel Rangiku kinda reacts to his matured Bankai form appearance from hearsay, it's quite funny. She regrets not being able to take a picture of him, she called it 'handsome edition' or something like that and Ikkaku and Yumichika gave it nicknames too.

yeah, not only did he get his ass kicked off-page, but all he did after that reveal was beat the league of Jobbers

Nothing beats "when were you under the impression" etc etc in dramatic value.

Tsukishima stabbing Ichigo in the back during the ywach fight was asspull. That's Rukia's job, Kubo could've easily made the ending better if he had Rukia transferring her powers to him again like the first time they met. Instead he had to shit on Ichigo and Rukia's bond by having her go to hoghime instead and Tsukishima coming in for the most ass pull shit ever. It didn't even make sense.

Anyone remember when bleach started airing in 16:9 format?

The part where the evil Shonen Jump editors forced Kubo-sensei to cut short his brilliant story before he could implement his perfectly planned ending and instead leaving everything rushed.

Nope, Yamamoto actually stopped after that first day because he got scared of how much Kenpachi had advanced in just a day's training.

Yeah, loved the op, sadly it was filler

Makes me wish hitman reborn still aired