Is there anything worse than being an American?

We are the most hated people on the planet.

We're so lazy and ignorant that the government can start any illegal war they want and nobody will care.

Zero culture, everything is consumed by soulless nihilistic consumerism.

Shitty architecture, ugly people, stupid uneducated population. Is there any place worse than the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpedd744vTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Planet hates your president, not the people.

>zero culture
US have all cultures at once.

>Is there anything worse than being an American?
Being a black American.

Who elected that president? Martians?

Being a nigger.

/thread

there is only one thing worse that being a white america

is being a white non-american or a non-white american or a non-white non-american (interchangeable)

jews

>Texas has its own culture that is derived from Spanish, Mexican, French, and Western influeces
>Texas' GDP is bigger than Australia's even though our population similar, and we have less land
>supposedly Texas is now tied with Canada for GDP
>inb4 derp ur all lazy spics
>inb4 Mexico xD
Texas is superior to every state.

Yes being born literally anywhere else.

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpedd744vTU

>>Is there anything worse than being an American?
being a poor american

First for mutt thread.
Deletion in 3...2....1...

Being a communist

Not being an American.

As an immigrant from norway.

I want to go back. The american dream and all of its big promises are bullshit and everyone is an ugly fucking mutt here. By the end of next year im moving back

>anything worse
Yes, being a Christian American.

I mean, yeah it's kinda shit

We live under a government that claims to be a representative democracy when in reality it's an oligarchy

We have 2 political parties that have been allowed to rig the entire electoral system so they are the only two parties that can win, so Americans have no choice but to vote for the same shill over and over

The engine of generational wealth is left unchecked, so we have a bunch of rich trust fund kids living off of money they didn't earn and don't deserve, meanwhile there are good, hardworking people going bankrupt because they've been misled and fucked over by the exploitive institutions the entitled trust fund cunts run

Looks like another leftist stuck around too long and accidentally became black pilled.

Norway is pretty nice, why did you move here? You obviously aren't smart or productive enough to make it big, you should just stay in Norway where things are nice by default and your government will look after you if need be. Seriously, if Norway accepted American immigrants I'd learn to snakker Norsk asap and move.

Surely a christian zionist is worse than a Christian. .....
I mean, these guys literally pray for the opportunity to fight and die for the jews...... and they make up a yuge part of zogTrump's base.

Just pretend you are from canada....... lol

Half my family lives here and i wanted to give it a try. I got to live here for free, live in california and seen nevada, texas, and wyoming. But the overall rude culture and ugly people and hyper capitalism is disgusting. All the niggers...i dont know how you could deal with that for life when im tired of i after a few years

I actually hate the American people. Not only are they uncultured, but also ruining cultures in other countries. Partly due to jealousy, but mostly to install their McEconomy in order to erode the rights and livelihoods of workers everywhere. If it weren't for American influence, Europe would be a utopia now, with amazing wages and job security in both East and West. In fact, it is only because if Americans that there's no system that guarantees fair wages across the planet. Americans hold the world back, they keep the world poor and economically crippled, and they do all this intentionally.

Yes, that's America for you. Sorry for being rude I am just upset over what my country has become. Move back and take pride in your country, don't let the rest of country become like Oslo. Norway really is an amazing and beautiful country, treasure it.

Yes if it weren't for America, Germany would have won WWII and capitalism would not have the influence it does now. But outside of that, capitalism would have made the same mark, as someone else would have utlized it without strong opposition. At least you benefit from not having to spend so much on your military because of NATO. Please, don't let Europe get filled with Muslims, it will be her death.

>almost current year 2018
>using the term """"illegal war""""
paultard detected
i bet 6 gorillion shekels you're in your late 30s and still play WoW in your mother's basement and fashion full face acne

yeah
being literally anyone else

No need to feel sorry or apologize or anything. You really dont appreciate your home until you directly compare it to another place. I will miss in n out, all these beaches, and the big brown asses at said beaches. Also dominos here is way better than a norwegian dominos

Kikes are subhuman

This is /thread
And it should not have taken 4 posts to say it.

Thats fucking hilarious desu