29 TRILLION MISSING From Pentagon

What the Actual FUCK...?!
Holly Shit
> Day before 9/11 2 Trillion missing
> 2017 29 TRILLION MISSING
How they going to cover this up???
Nuke War???

WHEN you "Dont tread on me" Faggots going to use your constitutional right to arrest your Government??
The (((US Government))) is 100% Compromised.

I know its a Jonestien video, but good report
>Catherine Austin Fitts: 29 Trillion Missing From Pentagon
youtu.be/6IxT9qeR6is

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2017/12/08/has-our-government-spent-21-trillion-of-our-money-without-telling-us/#402c80337aef
solari.com/00archive/web/solarireports/2017/unsupported_adjustments/Unsupported_Adjustments_Report_Final_3.pdf
solari.com/blog/dod-and-hud-missing-money-supporting-documentation/
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for your intelligent contribution
>pats retard on the head
Now get back on the special bus
Good boy

its comical

Bump I guess

Damn....
Bump

I said bump.

What? Not even 'we needed them for them programs' or something?
Isn't because of this that wt7 went down? Cause accidentally there were those papers in there?
Well things happen I suppose..

You /Pol faggots will fight with HUNDREDS of replies over BBC, or Lauren southern,

BIGGEST Robbery in History
Crickets

Drumpf stole it

>citing infowars

Pathetic. Skip the first 20 or so minutes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

Give us some cliffnotes on the video.
Tried to scan through all I saw was alex shilling his supplements.
If you expect us to watch the video, you cant expect replies for 20 minutes.
If youre not going to summarize then this thread is dead in the water.

interesting BUMPED
>youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

How can money be real if it's not backed by gold.

forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2017/12/08/has-our-government-spent-21-trillion-of-our-money-without-telling-us/#402c80337aef

They wont do shit.... too busy comparing niggers to monkeys coz their self esteem is so low that they pathetically pick on the seemingly weakest opponent while cucking like a Bitch ignoring the kosher dick thats been fucking their asses for the past 100 years... shalom.
Now repeat after me , nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Ok fair call.

Here is a summary report by women exposing
solari.com/00archive/web/solarireports/2017/unsupported_adjustments/Unsupported_Adjustments_Report_Final_3.pdf

This was exposed using govs own documents, Here is a list of all the sources used to expose the undocumented adjustment totalling $21 trillion

solari.com/blog/dod-and-hud-missing-money-supporting-documentation/

But they mention Gov has actually been pulling down documents, to cover it up.

Im only just learning of this as i post
Thought /Pol should jump on and start investigating this ASAP

There's 1-2 quadrillion missing from the (((international))) banking cabal. Why aren't we talking about that?

part of it went to make the 9/11

Because the thread isn't about that.

Sure it is. You can't use dollars without denominating by derivatives.

Go make a thread on it, and sight your sources like i have Problem is there is NO mechanism for holding (((BANKSTERS))) accountable

However, there IS are mechanisms for holding the US Government accountable. Thus this fight is winnable with enough momentum. Could even lead to bringing down the same (((Banksters))) indirectly.

William K. Black obtained about 1000 felony convictions during the S&L scandal.

This has been known about forever.
Good luck hooking an insider with some knowledge to add.
Usually successful investigation threads are OPed by someone with new info.
Do we know anything beyond
>it went missing in the DoD
Do we have any names?
If we got names we could trace their connection to other organizations and find a possible money trail.
This is how these threads usually go down:
>21 million went mussing in dod
>oh that suuuucks
>thread has been archived
We need names, or something to go on.

This is a jew.
I can tell by the post, and having seen many other posts like it.

That's like 0.1 of what we have in unfunded liabilities.
There's billions that go "missing" all the time for elites' private use and Black Budget Projects.
No oversight, no accountability.

Nah they just want the goyim to not even know high school algebra.

This is absolute and utter bullshit.

>US government has 20 trillion total debt outstanding
>annual spending is 2.5 trillion w/500 billion deficit
>majority of spending goes towards welfare state
>500 billion (about) goes to defense
>past 16 years adds up to 8 trillion that could potentially go missing
>even if entire budget went to defense, that's only (about) 40 trillion over 16 years and you're saying all but 11 went missing

Tl;dr this is a shill thread. Sage goes in all fields

Why doesn't (((Donald Rumsfeld))) know where those trillions went just before 9/11?

>We need names, or something to go on.

From page 3 of the report i linked prior
>the (((Federal Reserve Bank))) acts as the fiscal agent for the government and therefore has a record of transacZons.

THIS is where the answers lay
> AUDIT the Fed

Honestly EVERY senior official needs to be arrested and detained until they start talking. Both from Gov departments like the Pentagon, and private like the Fed, and military contractors Lockheed Martin etc

Lol. Its accounting discrepencies created by how the government accounts for things. Its non-cash asset write downs. Do you faggots even know how accounting works?

Example:
>government buys land
>builds storage site on it
>value of land goes down because of local economics and the fact that any future user would have to tear down the storage facility
>government audit happens, property is written down to adjust for fair market value (100% normal in accounting - look at oil companies during 2015)
>assets are still there, just the paper value has declined

Absolutely nothing is missing, lost, or moved. Just normal, run of the mill, accounting. Read a textbook

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

This investigation was founded on GOVERNMENTS own documents. The Federal reserve is creating this money, funnelling it to the Military industrial complex, and leaving it OFF THE BOOKS.

>TL:DL
The OFFICIAL debt debt records are WRONG!!!

KYS Kike
Thats NOT whats going on
TRILLIONS are being created and STOLEN

Thats my point.
We anons cant really do much investigating without specific names.
As much as I would love to audit the fed myself, I dont really think they would let me.
Ive seen anons do amazing work tracking money trails, but they had something to go on, a name, "the clinton foundation" for example.
Since the fed has all the names and they are on lockdown, theres nothing we can really do to investigate.

Ok. Let's go along with your fantasy cunt and assume you're right. If all that is forged, how do you intend to prove it? You can't. Best you can do is circumstantial evidence (if that).

You sound like a fucking sovereign citizen conspiritard

Stop acting like a fat triggered sjw tumblrite dyke.
Even if their arguments are wrong, they are essential to thos discussion.
They are dangling a big juicy steak at you, just waiting for you to disprove their argument, but all you do is shout inane venomous gibberish.
Counter arguments are essential to the discussion. Be grateful to their contribution in your thread, while proving them wrong
Dont be a cunt.

That's another thing. I'm not a kike, but I'll tell you why the kikes are rich and you're living in your mom's basement: they actually understand how basic finance and accounting works

>flag

My bet is its just an aussie shitposting and trolling but I have nothing better to do than counter his points

That's not even the beginning of accounting tricks.

I mean I dunno if its true or not, all I kmow after seeing many of these threads before, is they arent giving us much to go on if we wanted to investigate.
I just started studying accounting, its pretty tough, cant exactly blame most faggots for not getting it.

OP should be grateful for every bump in his shit thread, because he doesnt actually have anything to contribute besides blind outrage.

>$21T missing
>no one nose

Exactly. There are countless reasons "discrepancies" arise. That's just the most common. And honestly, I'd bet that's where most came from given the US government has trillions in mineral rights. A lot of which was restricted to development (i.e. ultra deepwater oil) by Obongo which probably would have resulted in said write downs

>You sound like a fucking sovereign citizen conspiritard
And you sound like a Fed Shill on damage control

>how do you intend to prove it?
Well IF Trump ISN'T a corrupt POS, he can Audit the Fed.

> You can't
All i can do is raise the alarm.
Red Pill others.
If there is mass public outrage,
And Gov doesnt respond
Then US Citizens need to use their 2A & remove your (((corrupt government)))
>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state

Millitary & Police should side with the citizens
> that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Good for you user. If you get past intro-level accounting do finance. That's the interesting stuff. Accounting at the end of the day comes down to either debits and credits or making sure shit is actually there. Finance you"re putting a value on something (i.e. a company) and trying to figure out if its actually worth what people think it is

I'm sure it'll show up someday lolol9l
Literally what the rumsfeld and bush said

People actually think Alex is Jew Zionist but he is one of the few talking about this.

Damn if we don't take up arms over this we never will

Don't get me wrong, the fed should be audited, just not for those reasons. The main reason they should be audited is because it's a transparency issue and honestly, I think the American people deserve to know what the man behind the curtain is doing. I don't necessarily believe there's wrong-doing, I just think there should be some more oversight

Think how many hours people busted their asses to earn that 21 trillion

>only finding out about the "known unknown$" c.2017

FUCK ALL YOU SHILLS claiming its just "accounting tricks" user.

>Journal vouchers are summary-level accounting adjustments made when balances between systems cannot be reconciled. Olen these journal vouchers are unsupported, meaning they lack supporting documentation to justify the adjustment or are not Zed to specific accounting transactions. While many adjustments are valid, having too many journal vouchers may be an indicator of underlying problems, such as weak internal controls. For an auditor, journal vouchers are a red-flag for transactions not being captured, reported, or summarized correctly. Auditors must judge whether the errors that triggered the journal voucher are isolated or systemic, leading them to select more transactions to test. If the auditors cannot estimate the magnitude of the errors, they may not be able to complete the audit or issue an opinion on the financial statements.

TL;DR
There are $21+ TRILLIONI Dollar unexplained expenditure GAPS. More than the ENTIRE US debt.

This is NOT "accounting tricks", its FRAUD, and Theft at the Highest level.

>More than the ENTIRE US debt
Wrong. Net US debt is ~$107 trillion USD (includes unpaid debts like Medicare/Medicaid, social security, government pensions, etc.). You're talking about the published national debt, which is also more than $21 trillion depending on who you believe.

>sight your sources
nigga come on

I used this site usdebtclock.org/

But your right it probably is much higher, which is another scandal in its self.

Pretty sure they cover all this crap up so world doesnt completely lose faith in US dollar. Such a shame all this money is allocated to over priced bombs. America truly could be Number 1 if that money actually went to building the nation.

Start here:
>Inslaw "Promis" program
>"Thin Thread" program
>Washington anthrax labs
>"dancing Israelis"
>Dulles airport terrorist identity FBI fakeries
>WTC7 occupants