Other urls found in this thread:

justanswer.com/ob-gyn/6d52a-women-longer-torso-s-deeper-vagina-s.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030
youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have been harassing my left wing friends about this all day to the point where one of them snapped and said, "Can you just stop with the niggers?".

Slowly but surely breaking the conditioning.

Are you supposed to be congratulated for annoying your "friends"?

How can people listen to this.

Mad?

And here you thought your racism was winning people over...

The reality is things are shifting in this country and I'm very happy to see more and more escalation. It becomes harder for white leftists to continue to deny race when even their pet niggers are using it to their advantage. The wolves always win ;)

They aren't that's the greatest thing.

You might have something to go on if people disliked her message. Unfortunately for you, she's had an overwhelmingly positive response, even from your fellow whites.

pol btfo

#blacksplaining

if a majority of white males and females voted for moore, then how did he lose?

72% white males
63% white females
>black are only 30% of population and each one did not vote. hispanics are only 5

No, not mad at all, I just don't understand how anyone can listen to obvious lies, retardation, agree and think you're being virtuous.

t.not from the south

>overwhelmingly positive response
Keep believing what you want to believe.

That's right. White women need to be quiet and listen for a change.

>"72% of white men and 63% of white women voted for Moore"

No, 72/63% OF THE WHITE PEOPLE THAT VOTED did. MOST (white) people didn't vote. Isn't that important to note if you're not trying to start a race war?

The numbers are right there for you to see. Must hurt pretty bad for you to be blatantly ignoring reality.

Fact is, you're LOSING. As you always have. Your litmus test was your terror attack in Charlottesville. Even Trump ended up disavowing you. You are a fringe movement of bitter white people afraid of change and that's all you ever will be, no matter how much you post in your little echo-chambers and convince yourself that a huge right-wing uprising is just around the corner.

POWERFUL

If god is black, why is Africa such a shithole?

>Black Women Saved Alabama
more like doomed it.

Hahaha hahaha, white America is fucking pathetic, what happened to you all.

I am content knowing that everytime you look at a white person you will never know what they are thinking, who they are speaking with on their phone, when you aren't around. We are everywhere.

There a fucking lot of niggers out there.

When have you known black people to help other black people succeed?

Blacks are 13% of the population. 30% of the voters in Alabama were black.

Not really. Maybe you haven't noticed but the white population is declining around the world. You're losing power, influence, and numbers, pretty fast, too!

Because the Devil is white.

>Black people cant fix their own communities but here they are saving the entire country.
I honestly believe everything black people do or say is all to try and gain validation from white people. They really deep down wish they were white.

And those that will be left will be organized, determined, and radicalized. You have created your own end. Every single day we get stronger and stronger while all you are left with is a mindless horde that follows every whim of the mass media. What we have is more than immunity.

>Afraid of change.

No, it's nothing to do with fear of change. It's paying for things you really don't want. Who wants to pay to increase the criminal element in their society? Literally fucking nobody.

Who wants to pay more taxes to feed criminal nogs? 70% single motherhood rating across the country? Fuck off. This isn't fear. This is about injustice. It is unjust to make hard working people pay for the lazy and entitled. It is even more unjust to know that at least two races are the worst perpetrators of freeloaders and it has gotten WORSE over time. Fuck you, you ignoring reality fuck.

Nobody wishes they were white. In fact, if you actually left your mother's house once in a while, you'll find that it's the exact opposite!

>tfw shitposting on Sup Forums at work and my nigger coworker asks what I'm laughing about
"oh.. nothing.":3

You mean like you took South Africa and Rhodesia? Who’s gonna give you gibs?

Interested in that quote of Chomsky or what he said about a fight they cannot win.

kek

I can only imagine the uproar if Roy won and headlines were reading: "You're welcome, black people! Alabama's white voters just saved America!"

Yeah but blacks can’t produce anything. If all whites take off, Mexicans and Asians aren’t going to want to stick around and blacks have to learn how to farm. Unfortunately a lot of blacks are illiterate and functionally retarded, so how are you going to learn to feed yourselves when the white man isn’t sending you food? How will you house yourselves when the white man cant build houses for you? Your infrastructure will crumble, just like in Africa.

Because it would be a fucking lie. Thought I guess it wouldn't surprise me if white people were celebrating a child molester.

>Nogs came out in larger numbers for some unknown white dude than the did for Obama.

One thing about southern democrats they sure know how to keep the slaves in line.

It's getting triggered. So easy hahahaha okay take your bets how long until the thing resorts to real shit flinging

big if true.

>Thought I guess it wouldn't surprise me if white people were celebrating a child molester.

That's mostly a white democrat thing. Keep up, will you?

It's mostly a (((white))) thing indeed ;)

It’s funny, people on Twitter are already calling her out about some shit with Johnny Depp. They’re also calling her a fake liberal. I’m enjoying this.

(((white)))

OP left thread.

Nice fake news.

Alright, cool. Have fun ending up like Zimbabwe and begging us to come back because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking monkies who can't do anything for themselves.

And yet they can’t save their own neighborhoods.

Or their own people in Africa. Every other month there's some massive genocide, plague, or famine that blows the country out and it takes a MASSIVE international effort to keep them from going extinct. Think of it this way: if Europeans had stopped all aid 50 years ago I highly doubt there'd be anyone in Sub-sahara left alive today.

>turning any state into Detroit 2.0
>saving

This is so retarded. I’m probably gonna have to leave this country next chance I get. India’s looking nice right now.

Black People have endured all kinds of catastrophe caused by whites. Nice fantasy.

I was talking about sub sahara africa. without europeans giving the aid they do there'd be nobody left alive in Sub sahara Africa. It's hilarious. They'll weaken the US which provides most of the aid money and then guess what's gonna happen when that aid stops a flowin'? ;D

And your point? You're not enduring any caused by whites now, they're all self inflicted.

Bye-bye. White people will not be missed. In case you never noticed, nobody actually likes your lily white asses.

Your funny m8. The sooner you realize that one white man can kill a thousand dindus in a single second with a flash of light is when you will stop biting the hand that feeds you. Look at africa, this is what happens wjen the White man leaves you to your own devices.

Fucking thank goodness for black women.

No, but you like all the free shit we give you through taxes and all the products we make for you.

fucking trips of the abyss. nice

You'll endure my fucking catastrophe soon kaffer

>covers her lips
kek

Black women prove yet again that they are the superior females

Said no black man ever. Stop larping Moshe.

You talk a big game on the internet but white people ain't gonna do shit and y'all know it. White people are the softest group out there and the demographics are shrinking. Remember, even Trump disavowed your racism.

be happy that not all of africa is starving or suffering from disease and are actually relatively thriving

late night talk show propaganda

HAHAH THE SWEDE COMES IN

kek

It takes a lot of discipline to shit post like this without pulling your own hair out.

You know its true, they are even better in bed
Black women have tighter vaginas
Its litterly the truth
justanswer.com/ob-gyn/6d52a-women-longer-torso-s-deeper-vagina-s.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030
>There is definitely a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of vagina. White women give birth to babies with larger heads "on average" so their hips are "on average" broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller vagina's. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are actually smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torso's and white women also have longer vagina's

Just accept it, black women are superior in bed

Goodnight """niggers""" and Swede HAHAHAHA

Always remember that White people are so fucking depraved that they actually tried electing a child molester to the Senate. This is why you have a rep for being chomo sick fucks, you think this sort of thing is normal.

Softest demographic? Then get your chimp inbred brothers to start something here kaffertjie, we've been fucking waiting to let loose to get that sweet sweet reactionary points. Easy "we dindu nuffin except kill off an entire set of 9 languages" we've been painted as the enemy since birth nigger so we don't care

Black people already took South Africa back, I don't know what the fuck you're talking shit about. Whites have finally been fleeing the country.

White boy larping as a nigger for (you)'s
Truely abhorrent, you'll be shot as a racr traitor

>Alabama
Literally who?

All the Anglo liberals have been fleeing dumbshit, and the remaining white pop almost all have military training. The young generation all hate niggers, so in essence we're waiting for a nigger to make the wrong move

he's a BLM nigger faggot, what do you expect?

Thank you, based bundsförvant.

They've endured greatee suffering at the hands of other niggers. They've arguably benefited immensely from contact with whites compared to where they'd be otherwise.

>"as a black woman I just want to say, you're welcome
Why do niggers have such a "WE" mentality? It's like if one accomplishes anything they all take credit.

I am waiting to command the Legions user. Hand me the Golden Eagle and I will bring you Victory.

Hahaha you think Im alt right. You are doomed to an eternity of handouts. My best freind is black, his father is a crackhead, and at the end of the day he will join me in curbstomping your dindu ass into oblivion.

>we were voting block for democrats 97% black women, it's not like you haven't been useful idiots for democrats for DECADES.
Talk about getting back to your ROOTS. You give them the vote and they screw you over, it's like a neverending story.
With trump black home ownership is the biggest it has been EVER. No thanks though.

>put black people in power so we can run this
Where have you been the last 8 years. You had a black president and he was a democrat and surprisingly he didn't do shit for your communities but you kept voting for him cause he was black. Only with trump did things turn better for blacks and yeah, why not shit on trump for it. WHY THE HELL NOT.

cant get over the fact that this.... thing is actuaally female.

BRAAAAP

Kek, at least 2 anons are doing the Lord's work in that cesspit of a comment section.

This is all you can actually do, talk shit on the internet. That's it.

FUCK SLIDE THREADS

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

what about this

Is this what ya'll are going to do whenever you lose an election? Claim it was voter fraud? After making fun of Democrats for investigating Russian collusion in Trump's election?

>Why do niggers have such a "WE" mentality?It's like if one accomplishes anything they all take credit.
ironic

I used to like Amber Ruffin when she first appeared on the show but I think she had overstayed her welcome.
I also liked Michelle Wolf but get new standup special is terrible.

Sup Forums is full of hypocrisy, look no further than

lol your fucked cuz you guys cant help but brag about committing crimes

>This is all you can actually do, talk shit on the internet. That's it.
I've seen that so many times that it's getting ridiculous. Why is it niggers come up and then say if you don't go out and kill a nigger then you should shut up. Are you that vapid and stupid, really? You can't point out something without if you want to do something about it you need to go out and kill a nigger for whatever reason. I don't know what that even means. If you want to stop a nigger kill a nigger or a nigger will kill something. What is that. Says more about how you think than anyone else desu.
Is it like a taunt that niggers like killing and if you want to stop niggers from killing you need to go out and kill niggers. What is that.
You can point out something bad happening and nigger will go
>you can't do shiiet, go out kill somebody.
Don't you even get that you carry testimony about yourself more than anybody else when you say that?