We're going to need a miracle from Adolf himself to survive this demographic shitstorm aren't we? thanks boomers

We're going to need a miracle from Adolf himself to survive this demographic shitstorm aren't we? thanks boomers

America is a land of immigrants, you literal retard.

Hitler is dead you fucking retard thank god

settelers and immigrant are not the same thing

FUCKING CHECKEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KEK IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure thing Emma Lazarus.

His magic isn't though

Red pill: le 56% meme is somewhat of a lie because a good half of the hispanics are actually white. they are castizos or spainards and if they have kids with an anglo the kids are fully white looking

whiter than your average spaniard, italian, greek, usually as white as an austrian

Hitler was probably the most evil man that ever lived, and is likely in hell for eternity now. America is a land of immigrants, and diversity makes us stronger, not weaker. People who feel differently will simply be left behind.

Even if they weren't non-hispanic whites are still 63% of the population and thats projected to be 60% in 2020.

pretty sure it is 56 now

America is a of land white settlers and immigrants. Non-white naturalization and immigration was restricted until 1965.

As of 2016 non-hispanic whites are estimated to still be 61% of the population.

huh, no idea where the 56 meme even comes from then

Hitler was an evil piece of garbage; you’re correct about that.

In regards to diversity being a strength? I work in rural north-western Iowa. Our democratically elected member of the House of Representatives, Steve King, went on the record THIS WEEK to state in Iowa’s fourth district diversity does not make us stronger.

So yeah.....

CHECKED

Apparently if you include illegal immigrants its 56% though that's just what I've heard

but what color are the nipples? If they're not pink, it's a shitskin

i would agree but i know damn near indians with pink nips

pink nips don't = white, non-pink is just definitely not white.

It's some divide and conquer tactic. Te demographic situation hasn't changed much in the past 5 years yet "le 56%" shows up with the recent Reddit wave.

Based rep. Seriously how is diversity a strength? Shitskins do nothing but weaken us with their crime and all the welfare they take. This might be justified if they provided some kind of benefit to us, but they don’t appear to

It's the fucking CIA

Yeah exactly.

Steve King says something along these lines once a month just to remind his core voter group where he stands on immigration etc.

If I recall we are also home to the largest ICE raid in American history. 250+ illegal immigrants and their traitor employers who hired them arrested and deported. Was at a meat packing plant here somewhere

you're right the settlers all fucking died from not knowing how to grow corn, then the immigrants showed up and it's fucking everywhere. Basically immigrants are the core of agriculture.

Right because they totally didn't grow corn in Europe.

boomer here stop blaming us four the shit public school taught our kids
here's a redpill nobody ever talks about
used to call them "the Me generation"
right between us booms and gen x
thats when the jews took over
everybody got a shrink even fucking startrek
school guidance people pushed all kinds of crap and the universities just fucked em up worse

tldr most boomer hate their kids

>traitor employers

WE HAVE TO TARGET AND PUNISH THEM. They are the demand, the driver, as much as free welfare/schools/etc, even moreso really.

TOP KEK

t. gen z

It was the "Greatest Generation", virtually all of them leftists and/or rubes, who founded the new dispensation/pounded the final nails in the coffin of Rightism. The rest of subsequent history is just the fundamental ideas cemented in WW2 being more fully implemented.

Evil is the world we see around us and the Third World earth that is coming. He fought against this tooth and nail and fundamentally. You are on the side of Evil, he was on the side of Right.