Ex share blue 3

Shareblue Oliver Willis are beginning to push the "Trump is a sex predator" faggotry. This was predicted by a former employee Exshareblue who was pissed about being fire before Christmas. Archive here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/
He goes namefag half way through. A lot of good info. I was in this thread, he seemed legit and now it looks like he was legit!

Previous thread → #

Ask for new bred give new bred no posts

Bump

[Reposting from bottom of last]

Yea, I think we all kind of know most of this, but keep telling us more. What we've been lacking is hard proof of the connections. You get us screen caps or audio of Maggie Haberman doing ShareBlue shit, then we've got something to weaponize. We can get her booted as White House correspondent for that, pretty easily. That would be one down. All lefty journalists are on the menu, especially the top shelf orgs because they actually can be forced to fire people if you can produce hard evidence of, say, getting paid on the side to shill certain news stories. We all KNOW it happens all the time.

But like Denzel Washington said in Training Day, "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove."

Uhh hate to break it to you but Trump IS a sexual assaulter, just like Roy Moore. The only difference is Moore preferred children and at least Trump waits until they are over 18.

That's with all things

Go to bed Loyd Oliver Willis

Hi ShareBlue

Not shareblue or whatever that is.. just an american patriot proud of how diverse america is, and how increasingly diverse it will become.

Here niggers lol

Discord with us niggers

Trump IS a sex predator. Ever wonder why barron walks weird and far away from his dad? Cuz donald is trumping barrons boypussy all night

You better fucking have hard core proof of this if you’re going to slander a man.

hey fuckers, I just realized you can't see the pics I can see, so let me look and find some good material... be back shortly.

You better watch it faggot, you better have rock solid proof of your accusations before you defame a man who isn’t here to defend himself

Whl fucking cares about Trump you fucking normie faggot.

>boypussy

It's boipussy you stupid faggot

Sweet

PugAnon lovey, we need to start an online Pastebin or some sort of file for all this info.

His nufag is showing

>your post
>all of pizzagates meme evidence and slander
I hope this is bait. You cant seriously be this dumb.
Here's my proof. One picture of barron melania and donald walking together but barron is way off to the side. That's cuz trump rapes him. And the way he waljs so weird? Hard trump dicking.

It's circumstancial meme evidence but thats all i need to start my own barrongate

Bump

So what was the lawsuit from exshareblue-user about? Would be hilarious if one of the fags sexually harassed him

Dumping my shariablue folder.

So many shills tonight. I don't remember it being this bad since Early November

Wasted digits

So does anyone have any info on this guy? Home address? Phone number? Hell, even just where he stops for his morning coffee?

I don't think they are shills, I think they just believe in what they are saying.

fuck me, you guys are going to love me, I still have access to all of his pics and shit. all of them (well most)

HAHAHA fuck this is gonna be hilarious.

Sorry pro trump shill. Hitler is on my side

Go away Oliver, you mush mouth faggot

FUCK YOU shill

this is Matthew Chapman, also known as Fawfulfan

He is the guy pushing ShareBlue's narrative for BrockBucks™. He's a literal joke of a human being.

Oh look the shill has no argument. Trying to protect daddy trump so you can bounce on his old dick too?
F A G G O T

Let's just say this guy is a closet gay who married a "female" who looks like a dude because he is turned on by chubby bear men. Not a joke.

Ben Fischbien

Wow that’s a wide woman

haha i hear she's a nice person.

This fucking faggot needs to get AIDS and die ASAP.

Does shariablue use bots too? I heard something like that from other sharianon.

Stop calling yourselves patriots. Liberals are not patriots. Faggot.

No actually you stupid fuck I’m the survivor of a rape, so it goes without saying, you’re going to talk shit and throw out accusations you better have proof. Talk only hurts REAL victims

this shit's all really old dude.

Also, this fag is an ACTUAL RUSSIAN SHILL. LOL.

Should I just drop an IMGUR folder? I hate this one by one bs

>im the survivor of rape
Cute
No you arent
You're an attention seeking faggot who's trying to guilt me
Shill harder

If you can manage not to get lost in her cunt maybe

Nice enough to let her husband spread the flour so the nigger can find the wet spot.

The guy looks like a fucking pedo predator lol

I’m a female. You’re insignificant, a loser and ugly. Kys

REEEEEEE stop stealing all the best white womenz

What's up with this sleepy-bot? Is it from shariablue or something else?

Consider the following

>im a female
Post tits
>loser
>ugly
Typucal anti male shaming tactics. Post tits you train wrecked fat cow

Post tits slut

Ty user

WILLITH ITH DAT YOU?

AMA from other sharianon.

You don’t deserve to see my tits.

2nd thread.

Can we start a wiki and upload these?

Wiki pages???

No one does. I doubt your """rapist""" wanted to see other.
Post anyway, you have no other value here

You deserve to get raped.

I have almost 300 shill memes. I should upload them before I get suicided.

Deserved*

>5

Yes. To an imgur maybe? Or Dropbox??

just leave, nobody wants you here, and you're fucking up the post count. Fuck off.

>boipucci

You fucking faggot

Me? Pug wtf did I do?

My initial thread had none of this shit

you're making this thread about your rape, this is not the time nor the place. Nobody cares that you are female, or that you were raped. Call the democrats, rape now is asking for a girl's number, so leftists have really muddied the waters for future ACTUAL rape victims.
Go start a I was raped thread if you want to talk about it, this thread isn't for that shit.

Women ruin everything
This one has superficial drama as well