Whats your stance on cigarettes Sup Forums?

Whats your stance on cigarettes Sup Forums?

Are they just a jew trick or do they actually help you AGAINST cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peto's_paradox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Inhaling burning plant matter and displacing oxygen on purpose
>good for you

implying it has no benefits

Pure car exhaust is satisfaction guaranteed to help you against cancer

Yes, inhaling hot smoke and particulates into your lungs prevents cancer.

fpbp

>the cure for IBS, mouth ulcers and parkinson's disease, slows onset of alzheimers and increases the chance a tumour will destroy its own blood supply.
>not good for you

come on baby stop preaching

They may have once been simply tobacco rolled in paper, but they've been filled with scores of toxins and addictive chemicals, as well as arsenic. They had a staying power thanks to people who can't think beyond their next 30 seconds of pleasure, and also a streak of liberty chest-puffing about you can't tell me what to do. Stay away, it's death.

>They had a staying power thanks to people who can't think beyond their next 30 seconds of pain

neither can you.

what

>Are they just a jew trick
No.
>or do they actually help you AGAINST cancer?
Absolutely fucking not you retard.

Smoking isn't as bad as the scary ads make it look, and a lot of the problems associated with it are usually already present, and smoking only makes it worse. Like, I hate when they say "smoking killed 100,000 people". No it fucking didn't. 100,000 smokers died and they blamed it on smoking.
It's not like if you don't smoke you won't get cancer or heart disease or have a stroke. But again, smoking doesn't help none either.
Basically, if you're not healthy enough to risk smoking, then don't do it. I really shouldn't but I still do it because at the end of the day it's a ridiculously addictive habit. More psychologically addictive than heroin or cocaine.

If I smoke a cigarette in the morning while drinking coffee I can take a shit properly. I don’t care about anything else.

Benefits =/= purely good for you
crack has benefits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peto's_paradox
The more you smoke, the faster you cancer will get cancer. a healthy cell has a one in six trillion chance of becoming a cancer, but a cancer cell has a one in ten million chance of becoming a more aggressive type of cancer cell. these more agressive "cancer of cancer" can block blood vessels to the main tumour and themselves. it's part of the reason whales don't die of cancer, their cancers get cancer cancer and die first.

I just quit 6 months ago after 14 years of smoking a pack a day (I'm 31)
Your lungs feel better after you quit. You don't get winded nearly as quick. Although I've gained about 15 pounds since I quit, but I'd tried to offset it with working out and running 4 days a week. Sucks.

They're expensive also. I was finally able to buy some body armor with the cash I saved from quitting cigarettes though.

The tobacco industry is the least Jewish industry in the world. The anti-smoking campaign is run by Jews. Lungs of a smoker are used in lung transplants and considered just as good as the lungs of a non-smoker. Black lung from smoking is a myth; doctor's--or anybody else for that matter--can tell that a person smokes just by looking at their lungs. The black lungs that they show you in anti-smoking ads are lungs of a person who died from lung cancer, which less than 20% of smokers even get. Studies that allege to show the negative affects of smoking don't even consider a person a smoker unless they smoke 1-2 packs a day. Draw your own conclusions.

How bout i just like my fucking ciggerettes and the god damn liberals can stop shoving those stupid ads in my face all the time. i know it isnt good

What if you just don’t smoke..?

at least you can admit it instead of doing mental gymnastics

imagine, with all the proof we have in this day and age, trying to run an add advocating for less gay sex. WE'RE NOT SAYING MAKE IT ILLEGAL JUST MAKING SURE PEOPLE KNOW IT'S UNHEALTHY MKAY

>can tell that a person smokes just by looking at their lungs
Meant to type "can't tell."

Chewing gum helps, it's as much about the oral fixation as it is about the metabolic boost from nicotine.

Ok, but what about pipe smoking?

Thats because I dont need to justify my life decisions . Wish more people would understand that.

just get a pipe and your own tobacco

Despite what people will lead you to believe, non-smokers eventually die.

Why do liberals hate fags so much? Liberals hate tobacco now because its cutting in on their wonder cure all super drug, cannibas curis allis. They found selling drugs can help pay their liberal college debts and the taxes can pay their commie govn't debts.

Tobacco dangers are proportional to politics of the day.

does smoking cigars maybe 1-3 times a month make you a smoker, because i recently picked that up and i find it enjoyable at a get-together with my old friends

then you have double the chance of being alive when your brain starts dying of old age in your head.

do you even have one single source on that

Maybe JUST tobacco has benefits, but not the chemicals added in to make it that much more addictive.

I find that i dont always need cigs when i buy candy or gum or something

-50% more likley to get lung cancer comapred to non smokers.
-2 times as likley to develop atherosclerosis comapred to non smokers.
-Risk factors for other times of cancer jncliding mouth, skin, laryngeal, and bladder cancer.
-Will probably develop copd at some point in your life.
The list goes on and on, but yeah its good for you

*Types

>almost no pleasure from it(I smoked so I know)
>expensive af, and the price goes up every year
>keeping yourself addicted and chimping out like a junkie if you can't smoke for a few hours
>ruins your health in many ways
>other smokers beg you constantly to give them a cigarette instead of buying their own
>makes you smell terrible
>makes your walls yellow

Hmm, idk, you tell me

Delusions or trolling... cigs are shit and cost money.
But, keep giving the money to the jews, goyim. They're good for you ;^) they give you boasted lung capacity.

Okay. have you smoked? or were you a smoker? cause there is a difference. Cause i knw every morning i have my smoke i breath nice and big and think "damn that was a good cig"

my lungs get fucked even when i dont smoke. thats really unfair.

a device that allows only smokers to inhale the smoke they produce should be invented.
people should still have the freedom to fuck up their own lungs.

Who:
>smoking
>fasting
>vigorous walks
>high intensity training

here?

koliko su se vratili kuci?

This.

Nothing makes a man look like more of a cuck than if he doesn't smoke tobacco of some kind.

>cigarettes
>do they actually help you AGAINST cancer?

how about you start gobbing a few fags and then let us know your findings, smegma breath?

Better than dying slowly by Alzheimer's, Arthritis, and Osteoporosis

>fasting
fag detected

Tabacco came from Americas, so it's not for white people to smoke it, weed on the other hand was in Europe forever, so it's bearable.

>Black lung from smoking is a myth
quit smoking, was coughing up black shit for months

Only soyboys smoke cigarettes

you act like that doesnt happen to people who dont smoke.

t. hedonist soyblob

>Will probably develop copd at some point in your life.
A doctor straight-up told me that you have to smoke HEAVILY for decades for that to happen, and, even then, the odds of it happening is only something like 20%.

Your knees will h8 u

what do you anons think of cigar smoking

That's not the same thing as having a black lung, genius.

I like to have a cigarette every now and then, it helps me feel calmer when the day is at an end

like havin a beer

10 years in the military, brah. My knee's already hate me.

is smoking a given in the military?

Bullshit. I coughed up like green shit from having a severe sinus infection for like 2 months. But never anything black. And I smoked a pack a day (occasionally more) for 14 fucking years.

greenhaired sjw fag
asks
>is that gluten free?
all the fucking time

Jews hate tobacco. Liberals hate tobacco. The media pushes anti-tobacco propaganda hard. Why do you goys turn your brains off and start mindlessly parroting the (((official narrative))) without doing any kind of research outside of what the media and your marxist teachers tell you to believe the moment the subject turns to tobacco?

Smoking or dip usually. Not everyone does it, but a very large amount due. I'd say about 60% in the military use some form of tobacco. Be it cigarettes, cigars, or dip.

If you want to sham, it is.
WEAK as fuck, if you weren't airborne or air assault, your knees haven't suffered enough.
AIIR ASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAULT!!! STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE HOOAH!

and booze

WARNING
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
Slide threads are created by shills
Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
Do not reply to shills
Do not bump slide threads
Sage and ignore

MORE IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPENING
→ →
→ →
→ →

This man is a kike (((western medicine))) shill.

where do you find the real info on it

>breathing smoke into your lungs

I haven't even touched a fucking dart and I know just from my experiences with forest fire smoke that I never ever want to

as i thought, i personally smoke a cigar every now and again

planning to be a pilot for the USAF

expected, how can you even serve without a drink

Booze is mandatory, even if you aren't 21 yet. My first birthday gift was a bottle of jack from my squad leader after the duty day.

Wasn't Airborne, but I did go to Air Assault school about a year after basic. I did the hooah infantry shit for 8 years. Got out for a year, got back in to the Air Force as a crew chief on F16's. I enjoy it much better than marching for 12 fucking miles with tons of shit on my back up and down hills.

Cigs are fine. I know this because (((they))) tell me it's not.

>fasting
who's jew now?

Me too actually. I've been going to school online at AMU for the past 2 years. Hoping to graduate in a year or so so I can fly. I've spent 2 years working on these F16's. I'd like to actually fly one for a change.

are you retarded nigger fasting is a concept in just about every religion

>sheet mayn don't y'all no dat smokin dis plant cures muthafuckn cancer an sheeit? Stay woke mah niggas

Bruhhh, I was at Campbell for 4 years, every 2 weeks is a fucking 12 mile... I've had several tears in my knees so far, but I've been careful for recovery and it has been a full recovery each time. By the time I get out, my knees will be fucked for life. Shit fucking sucks

no medical evidence
but you still dont care to shill shit all over here do you?

Say what you want about america, one thing we did right was all but bam those things. They’re disgusting, at least weed’s smoke isn’t choking unless it’s everywhere, no matter how diluted cigarette smoke gets I still choke on it.

this is how you get aids

>costs nothing
>cures basically everything
>asceticism
>ancient knowledge
>flies right in the face of the advice of (((nutritionists))) and the food industry
Fuck off kike

Get out of the fucking Infantry man. Trust me. Yeah it's nice getting to shoot shit and muh blue cord and all that. But Maintenance is where it's at. Especially in the fucking Air Force. Shit is cake man.

I smoke 3 bowls out of a Corn Cob a day. Shits cash, but don't expect a nicotine buzz straight out unless you get the right blend, especially since you don't inhale. Pipe Smoking is mainly about the taste and the Calmness it washes over the smoker.

its still gay

You get aids by fucking niggers and fucking Filipinas..

Smokem if you gottem

>cures basically everything
the meme

This

>get out of the infantry
I'm not even in the infantry... I am fucking INTEL. 35F dude and I am still getting fucked up by these "expectations." I got a year left so, hopefully I don't fuck up by then.

You read what the (((studies))) actually say. You read testimonials from researchers about how (((researchers))) deliberately manipulate the data on tobacco studies. You look at the real numbers. Nothing that you won't find with just a little bit of effort. This was a pet subject of mine in college, so I wrote papers on it, but I unfortunately no longer have those.

I'm a non-smoker, too. All I ever wanted to do was research what the real, down-to-Earth truth was because the official narrative seemed very heavy-handed to me and didn't even align with what I experienced in my own life with family members who smoked (they tended to live just as long and with less obvious health issues than the ones who didn't. My grandmother didn't die until she couldn't get her cigarettes herself and was refused access to them.).

>You get aids by fucking niggers and fucking Filipinas..
HIV positive detected

I get a mandatory nigger infection test yearly. No AIDS, fucker. You should get yourself check out.

Ah yeah fuck a bunch of that. You should look into switching services if you want to stay in. The Army will kill your back and knees man. I did 2 deployments (one in OIF and another in OEF) and that shit is murder on your body. Air Force isn't so bad. Most of it really is the "Chair Force" if you aren't aircraft maintenance like me, security forces, or STS (PJ's).

SO it’s better to pick up smoking?

It does though. Why do you think kikes are trying as hard as they can to shut it down, just like they did orthotropics, orthomolecular medicine, Weston Price, Soviet nutritional medicine, tobacco etc.?

i've been wondering about this. i'm generally neutral, but I suspect that straight tobacco has some sort of benefit that (((they))) are trying to get rid of. That, or they're using all the fear mongering to justify taxing tobacco companies (aka consumers). it's like a loophole. people will be pissed if you hike taxes, but "sin taxes" aren't as triggering.

just stay away from the usual box cigs. they add a bunch of shit in.

For 2 years, it feels good to smoke in the morning because of all of the pinned up withdrawal and anxiety from 8 hours of abstaining. I'm not saying it gives absolutely no pleasure, for instance when you drink alcohol or coffee it feels nice, but it doesn't pay off. 90% of cigarettes are smoked because of the addiction itself, you have no choice, you'll either smoke or be anxious, enraged and depressed.

limp wristed soyboy faggot detected

little bitch lungs cant handle some fucking smoke...pussy probably has never slept in a tent before either or chopped wood

neck yourself you worthless waste of chromosomes

Good thing I never took up smoking. I'm anxious enraged and depressed enough as it is now

>Soviet natural medicine
Like voodoo and shaman's and shit? Soviet anything was primarily Jewish in nature. Bolshevism was a Jewish creation.