You DRUMPF-babies got DESTROYED by BLACK WOMEN last night. How does it feel losers??...

you DRUMPF-babies got DESTROYED by BLACK WOMEN last night. How does it feel losers??? I regularly check in on you sad little nazis just so I can laugh, but tonight takes the cake. Black women run this world, and there is nothing you little drumpfy loving losers can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/62327F513959D0A304D4893B382B992B/S1537592714001595a.pdf/testing_theories_of_american_politics_elites_interest_groups_and_average_citizens.pdf
polskawalczaca.com/library/hereticpress_The U.S. Federal Reserve The Creature from Jekyll Island.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't like america go back to africa i'm sure you'll like it so much better there

LMAO why would I leave a country that is RUN by MELANIN

how about you take your black larping ass somewhere else you dumb degenerate fuck? negro votes are so cheap the republicans will start baiting your TWO THIRDS soon enough

DAY OF THE ROPE C U N T

Keep baiting. It totally won't backfire.

So if you run the world, why didn't you make Hillary win?

You Sup Forums slaves are so funny, perpetually compelled to post here for my entertainment as a slave. Well go on, amuse me with your slave antics.

> YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAY!

>Black women run this world
Sorry sweetie, but the new world order is running the show, and they hate you just as much as they hate white people. They hate everyone who isn't willing to lay down their freedom in their name.
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/62327F513959D0A304D4893B382B992B/S1537592714001595a.pdf/testing_theories_of_american_politics_elites_interest_groups_and_average_citizens.pdf
polskawalczaca.com/library/hereticpress_The U.S. Federal Reserve The Creature from Jekyll Island.pdf
If nothing else listen to the first one. And as much of these nazi fucks like to believe otherwise, Trump is just as much in their pockets as every other president since JFK. Read and listen until you know who the enemy really is. Everything you've been told about the global state of political affairs is a lie.

i liked you "people" better when you had no access to internet

How is she not a Jew?

>video about Q user
Fucking boomers, get off my internet

Boon.

you idiot, doug jones was surprised he won.

he only won because republicans didnt vote for roy moore.

black women have nothing to do with his win.

We didn't WANT Hillary to win
Every black girl HATED that bitch, she called us predators

We wanted a QUEEN to run but America isn't ready yet. Michelle Obama is coming though honkey don't worry :)
Understand that drumpfys time is soon coming to an end, and then we've got another TWO obama daughters to run
Zyklon B is all you dumb nazis talk about but maybe you should just use it on yourselves?? LMAO

KILL YOURSELVES WHITE BOYS, how that's what i'm telling you just FOLLOW YOUR LEADER ADOLF
And after that take all your white BITCHES with you cuz they aint runnin shit
NUBIAN DNA is what RUNS this world, yall just living in an illusion
GO ahead its the end of my post whiteys whatchall waitin for??
STOP and read the first word of every sentence HONKEYS

Just because some wackjob religious fundamentalist posted it doesn't mean this particular piece of information is untrue. A wise man does not put fools aside, user.

run? haahahah. even the small amount of white women that voted for doug jones was greater than both black me and women combined.

You don't have to be a jew to be a retarded leftist. Can someone kill her or something? Every time i read her shit (except the books) i get angry

>Fucking boomers
I'm in my twenties. If you wanna call me a filthy millennial, go ahead. At least it would be accurate.

Good. Maybe republicans will learn how not letting niggers have their abortions ends.

>michelle obama
>queen

What do they mean?

You do realize Trump is going to suspend elections by 2020 and we are going to kill every one of you fucking smelly nasty ass niggers?

>voting in a rich old white guy to run your shit
>blacks run the country

read the first letter of every sentence you fucking god damn illiterate retards. why are you faggots so fucking stupid all the time?

Ah a wonderfully entertaining slave post! I'm so glad you're mentally enslaved to Sup Forums as it is just oh so enjoyable for me

Do another post slave, I command it

>Read first letters of the post
>We wuz kangs
k.

nigger

When the welfare is cut off they'll start voting for jobs.

Well I am too so I'm not gonna shit on a brother in arms

Just saw that, noice

I hope you're burned at the stake

My sides

Should it not concern you that black women vote almost identically to corpses? Such grace, such power. Black women are literally that fraud vote. Even black men vote more diversly

You dumb, ugly fuckin' niggers can't even run yourselves.

>Black women run this world

Wee wuz quainz'n sheeeut.Gypshunz!!!

Show me what I need to see user...
Time immortal awaits

>blackpipo run da country
>whitpipo be opressan us
make your mind up niggers

Black people can be given diseases that only infect them.

Genetic defects caused by millennia of intermixing and no exposure has made them susceptible to black only diseases.

These diseases can be given and incurable.

So as Kendrick said.

Sit down, be humble.

>mean
Glimpses of specific civilizations in a small spec of time juxtaposed to suggest they carry more magnitude or weight than they do in the grand scheme of things

How Alabama was stolen: gaslighting and voter suppression to collapse White turnout.

670,000 less (R) Alabama votes for Moore than for Trump. 320,000 less (R) votes than for last 2010 Senate election with Sessions.

Dems and GOPe ran a successful voter suppression campaign gaslighting Whites that bullied them into staying at home. Dems did NOT increase their vote, it's less than 2016 and consistent with 2010 (plus population growth,) they only suppressed ours just enough to win.

Demoralisation campaigns work. That's why they're here on Sup Forums shilling one.

>he's still excited for Star Wars