Wait... if we privatise the roads, what could i do if my street was shit...

wait... if we privatise the roads, what could i do if my street was shit? i can't go out and use a different street provided by a competitor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-m6vc7lsmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know it's illegal to fill in potholes as a citizen?

Pay for a helicopter to pick you up in your backyard.

>different street provided by a competitor
also honestly this is exactly how a Home Owners Association works.

If a street was shit people wouldn't move there or they would move away to avoid such roads.

>i can't go out and use a different street provided by a competitor
youtube.com/watch?v=E-m6vc7lsmE

>theres a pothole in my street
>just move house lmao

>Falling for the car jew
Not living in the city and getting ubers when required

What do you do right now?
And besides, when was the last time you saw a shitty road inside a major shopping centre, or really any private road?

(((well it's not like you have more right than anyone else to live on that specific part of the world so if you don't like it sell up or harden up)))

Just fill the hole with dirt, or make some roman concrete

You pool together with your local community and pay the local roadworkers to come by and fix up your road.
Easy as that

flying cars you cunt

that's against the law, you can't tamper with public property. you must call the council who will call a subcontractor who will make sure that the money used to fix the hole actually has a paperwork trail, instead of some drug dealer in the street funding his own little nice road empire and starting to compete with the government.

Exactly, HOAs are essentially tiny municipalities.

and it will cost the taxpayers $30,000 for something that can be done privately for less than 5
>tell the government to fuck right off

Walk, faggot. Only republicans need to drive to work now. Your real job is to collect foodstamps and post online about your undiagnosed debilitating pain/anxiety/depression/ALL THREE and be a useless heap.

not without going through city council
not without permits
not without fees associated with those permits
etc
etc
etc
ad infinitum

>and it will cost the taxpayers $30,000 for something that can be done privately for less than 5

I think you're starting to understand the parasitic nature of traditional government ;)!!!

If they had $30000 why would they need government to scare them into working harder and tell them what to do? why would they fear small fines from police? your control over them dwindles. give them what they can eat, no more, no less.

yeah, jsut get together with your neighbours. eventually rather then pooling your money together everytime theres a pot hole just pay some money every year. that money will go towards fixing the roads and picking up your garbage etc

You take up arms with your fellow street users to force the street owner to capitulate.

see pockets of success are verbot you must stay in the shit with the other proles.

An-cap is a shitty idea as it emphasizes individualism but relies on the 'local community' to fix the important problems.

Drive around it.

this is what a private road looks like

you don't have to drive on it, you can drive on the freeway with all the nigs and Mexicans instead

because the government took 30k worth of tax dollars at threat of jail? the fuck are you on cuck? fuck off

30,000 is enough to pay a street's rent for a week. you honestly believe most people have a savings account? that's funny.

buy your street you fucking cuck. charge a toll.

Don't care.
t. mountain biker

k

spray paint a dick around it

my local city council made its own company then contracted said company to maitain roads to a subpar state. corrupt old boy club

the only one who took the bait was (((you)))

this is actually a good idea. most councils have more money set aside for cleaning graffiti than you realise. the best option is to fill the hole in with paint.

>falling for the Uber Jew
>living in the city

I suppose you'd stop paying expenses on the road or lobby another company buying it.

>he doesn't know about private toll roads

Learn how to fix roads and offer your services to whoever owns the road. Start your own business and build a legacy that can be passed down to your sons.
If you don't see things that need fixing as a business opportunity you're not a real human being anymore desu.

Found the retard.