Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Feed the machine user! You'd do it for me won't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We still don't have a clear idea of what it does do we?

It allows us to be with puc puck forever.

Will there be Limited manga after Restart?

nope, we just know she wants to use MG from her faction as fuel to activate it and it will supposedly save LOM somehow

Hopefully; I need to see those villains in motion.

Didn't the previous chapters mention that the device is meant to fuel endless magical power, so that Puck can puck all MGs in existence at once?

That might be it, I forget if it was stated explicitly

We need more Miss Margerite fan art.

I only have the one

How likely is it for Laz I to be Caspar Sage?

Why would she create manmade MGs even though she hates the concept of MG?

Why is Pythie working with someone like that when her goal is to create ideal MGs?

>inb4 she's a lesbian

we don't have enough info at this point to know, we'll probably either get some more info in the epilogue or the next novel

thats why all of her stuff is crooked despite her power

>How likely is it for Laz I to be Caspar Sage?
The way she chooses successors is really odd compared to the other sages. Why would she hide the fact that she's doing it or need to pull strings to make it happen? And they exist simultaneously. Caspar is known as the most laid back faction, that doesn't add up if she actually hates magical girls. If she were a sage I'd also expect characters like Pfle or Pythie to keep more distance. She strikes me as someone in a Cranberry type position. I also wouldn't be surprised if their involvement with Caspar was completely faked.

Your consistent sketches are inspiring.

I try

Her successors don't have to be reincanation vessels. She might just really like the name Lapis Lazuline and wants to see it prosper.

Note how she only chose magical girls dressed in blue and have "Blue" in their name to match with hers (lapis lazuli = deep blue stone), instead of just going by strength and magic. That signifies some degrees of vanity.

And she doesn't hide the fact that she has a successor from LoM. She erased that human girl's memory because it's a crime for a MG to reveal secrets to humans. If any of her enemies used that small crime as an excuse to investigate her other business, it'll be troublesome.

How could Lady Proud molest this jailbait in public and still be a top-brass in the government?

Lazuline I is evil but I can't fault her taste in disciples.

Her disciples have top-tier taste in girlfriends too. I wish somebody would draw the 4 of them going out on a double-date,

She's not evil, she's doing what it takes to make a pure heroine in an impure world.

We don't know what her objective is. We only know she hates MGs.

And she's evil because she's My Lady's enemy.

I have no clue either...

Wrong cheeks!

From what we've seen, any random MG you see could be anything from a little girl to a grown man to a turtle
I'm sure that after a while you stop thinking about it, cause who knows what they are when they're untransformed
Who knows if the MG you hang out with at work isn't just a pet snake?

As government officials, their identity should be well known.

Now draw Miyokata shouting Japanese phrases

>Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh
Death to the Infidel Glassianne!
>Wa-darba al-qītali ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh
Today we shall be with Puck-sama in Paradise!
>Fa-beīn aqtiḥāmi yubīd iṭ-ṭuġāh
Allahu Puckbar!
>Wa-kātīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
ALLAHU PUCKBAR!

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

How do we arrest Quake?

I don't know what she should say.

You don't, you join her instead.

Its time to awaken my masters.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

I just finished JOKERS.

I got into reading the Ikusei LNs because I read through spoilers once that JOKERS is about veteran Magical Girls facing off against a hivemind Man-Made Magical Girl army. An army consisting of Man-Made Magical Girls that are able to instantly transmit their thoughts to one another, like the six Pains in Naruto or something. The story would play out much like Alien (the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger) as they are all hunted down, one-by-one by the perfect killing army, trying to conceal their presence and take out the enemy in some kind of urban jungle environment.

Unfortunately, while the story was most certainly interesting, that's not what happened at all. The army was a hivemind and Joker Shufflin could control his men manually so it was kind of what I wanted but at the same time, not really, I think the biggest thing that threw me off was that the Man-Made Magical Girls were on the GOOD side. They were HEROES. The only hint I got to what I wanted to see out of JOKERS were the Magical Girls that invaded Pfle's mansion. Apparently, they moved like puppets? Then again, if the demons/disruptors that the MMMGs were fighting against were Mao Pam's wings then perhaps those puppets were based off of Leonetta's power?

Also, just to clarify: Ripple doesn't remember anything at all as Stuntchica? How did she get her arm back as Stuntchica? How did Pythie supposedly give her own arm to Ripple?

Shufflin is a man-made magical girl too though, albeit, a different kind than the Elements.

>Ripple doesn't remember anything at all as Stuntchica? How did she get her arm back as Stuntchica? How did Pythie supposedly give her own arm to Ripple?
This Ripple is basically a completely different person. Pythie can stick her arm through the crystal ball, popping out of the stump. It'd take a stupid amount of coordination but that's part of what makes the twist fun.

Pythie was using her arm to act as Stuntchica's arm, since they shared a field of vision, it wasn't too difficult.

Also to answer your question, Shufflin are actually man-made magical girls as well, that gets revealed in the next arc, and there are actually a good amount of variety among man-made magical girls, you get introduced to more of them later

curios to know what you thought of the fights and characters in Jokers, also whats your arc ranking so far?

I'm probably the only one here who appreciates this

Who should the next animal magical girl be?

I've been wanting a unicorn themed magical girl that's actually a narwhal. And goes around making loud whale sounds.

in terms of the animal being the pre-magical girl form or animal-themed magical girl? If the former, then we gotta get a cat magical girl

Chicken

These are great, user, keep it up!
Maybe you can make one for group Clantail too

Well, I guess I'll keep reading to find out more.

I suppose, with the complete memory wipe, Ripple truly is dead. This is depressing but I can accept this.
The twist you just revealed to me sounds like complete bull. I could tolerate Hana losing her hearing because her outer ear was cut off but this is getting ridiculous now. I guess I shouldn't have asked that question though since the reveal of the twist would've been cool.

Alright.

JOKERS was very interesting to me. All the other arcs took place over several days or weeks. JOKERS was basically a raid taking place in hours. It was a really intense rollercoaster. Unfortunately, I didn't really give a damn about any of the characters beyond any short-term entertainment they may have provided. I can't remember any details about some of them. I think Tempest was the youngest one. I can't even remember what happened to Tempest. I think she may have been the first to disappear so yeah, I barely felt any emotional attachment to the characters as too many new characters were introduced in such a short frame of time. Due to aforementioned reasons, I really liked Stuntchica and Marika and I hoped Filuru would have a happy ending as I did get attached to her. It's a shame that she doesn't make it in the end. My favourite fight was definitely the first encounter with the Ace of Spades. (After Inferno and Quake's I mean)

You are my Bluebell, my only Bluebell
You make me happy, when skies are grey
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my Bluebell away

My arc ranking would be:
JOKERS > Restart > Limited
I didn't read the first book since apparently, the anime covers that anyway.

Like I said, JOKERS was basically like a Magical Girl version of The Raid or the Judge Dredd movie that came out (2012). I loved it. Restart is better than Limited in my eyes because it took me into a fantasy landscape which I found quite vivid. The decayed urban landscape, the grasslands, the underground lake, it's all so beautiful to me. In my mind however, Limited seemed much plainer by comparison. If we're talking about landscapes though then JOKERS is terrible in the sense that I genuinely couldn't tell what the layout was at all. I drew a picture of what I could make out. I never really understood where everything was but I think it was like this? I might give things a re-read.

So, I was wondering while I drew this, why did they equip desert warfare Shufflins with grenades but still gave them melee weapons?

The Grenades are most likely a last resort.

Please do not eat the Clantail

>You will never eat Clantail's rump
Why even go on?

SWRP got updated, I'm assuming its a V2

DELET

can you check?

Even as a spider?

I'm going through it now, it seems to be longer and have more detail, but I haven't read SWRP in ages so I'm not sure

Spiders don't have rumps.

Sounds like an adventure.

I'd let her inject me with poison, wrap me up, and then feed me to our babies.

It seems to be in first person perspective now.

was it not before? Its been months

TL-kun here!

I'm not one to hide my mistakes, and when I first wrote this months ago, I made the big blunder of only realizing that I was writing in third person when the story was in first person.

At that point, I had already written about half of the story, and when I was consulting with some readers, they said to just work it in third person until I finish QUEENS and just change it to first person after, rather than trying to rework everything.

Since a lot were okay with it at first, I decided, "okay, I'll fix the first person thing later on".

But it kept on gnawing at me cause I didn't like leaving it that way, so since I'm doing the resweeping early, I wanted to take care of SWRP the most.

Posting a Princess Quake drawing someone requested a looooong time ago!

Sure they do!

Ah good to know, how are the side stories/Hell Games coming along?
Good work user

(looking at the finished drawing, it doesn't look like she's blushing enough as the requester asked, but I hope it's okay)

Just give her tempest and she will blush.

What's with the egypt motif?

I have never laughed so hard in my life reading the first page of Hell Survival.

I could spoiler it here for you as a sneak peek if you'd like.

King Tut was a child king, after all.

please do, sounds good

Part 1

A Magical Girl dressed in a black suit grabbed the microphone, and sat next to another Magical Girl in black...

…Who had a very high degree of… exposure…

…The Costumed Magical Girl cleared her throat.

“Alright folks, it’s officially time for the 36th Hell Survival Games to begin! Your announcer today will be me! Magical Girl Pammy! My co-commentator is someone I’m sure you’re all familiar with, the Headmistress of the Mao School herself, Mao Pam! Welcome to the show!”

“The pleasure is all mine… As you said, I am the Head of the Mao School, in charge of all the-”

“The Mao’s School is known for their specialty in the Hell Survival Games. The current one is going to be a modified game of ‘Tag’, correct? Are there any other changes to the 36th games?”

“Ah, yes… The ‘Tag’-like game. It’s actually-”

“You don’t have to tell me twice! I get you! This is so that everyone will know their strengths and weaknesses, right? An educational event where you have to aim for the top, right? The whole world will be watching, and despite having extreme participants who probably wanna just rampage around to get out pent-out stress, this isn’t a berserking event! That’s the appeal, right?”

Part 2

“Yes, you see-”

“Ah! You’re right! There’s 2 differences between the old Survival Games! The first is that now, we’re accepting participants from outside the Mao’s School! Secondly, the arena itself is a lot wider! Due to the number of participants that’ll be competing, of course! Most of the time the area is small enough that you could probably fit a small village. Now, it’s large enough that you can easily fit a huge city! In order for participants to earn points, they need to earn a successful hit, whether it be from a punch, a kick, or anything like that! Oh, there’s a third difference too! For these games, we’re recording it LIVE for the first time! Finally, the fourth difference, we are going to have commentary for you viewers at home! The fifth, and this is the most interesting difference, is that the winner will get PRIZE MONEY! In all the Games that I’ve seen, we’ve never awarded prize money before. So a lot of participants will be in it to win it, for that sweet cash pri- Oh, I’m so sorry, I’ve been rather rude just now.”

“Well now-”

“I almost forgot the participants that couldn’t make it into the games. We’ve attracted a lot of Magical Girls seeking out glory for many reasons. Fame, honor, strength! Many of them gathered, but only some could be admitted to the games! The footage shot Live today will be edited at a later time, to be sold to the public of course! For the Participants, for those who were unfortunately eliminated in the prelims, and for any Magical Girls out there who are adore strength, please do buy our releases, by all means! Limited Edition copies will also be available soon! As a special Limited Edition offer, we’ve enclosed several interview collections and photographs of participants you will see today as they were taken before the games! As well some extra goodies as well!”

“…It’s not just a bargain, I’d say it’s a steal.”

post your loots!

poor Mao Pam getting cut off by her own wing

Kek, even the Magical World has limited edition goodies. I bet those blu rays are even more expensive then what the Nips have.

I'd buy it though, to get the Flame Flamey merch,

Flame Flamey would get a Keychain at most, I'm in it for the Cutie Altair merch

They must have made a killing off of Dark cutie buying all that.

Dark Cutie had spent what little anime money she had remaining on a Cutie Altair Shrine

Flame Flamey is really hot. I'd motorboat that frilly bra.

I want to pet a Heart Shufflin while other Shufflins watch.

I want to fuck one you mean.

Don't lewd the Shufflin, please.

>one
I'll fuck all 52