Climate change doesn't exis

Climate change doesn't exis...

>this proves that the everything about global warming is correct

great job, you've deduced quite possibly the simplest thing that has ever been able to be deduced: weather changes

Atmospheric Science major here. Climate Change is real. AMA

If climate change is real why is brazil still too cold for cold showers?

>Atmospheric Science major here. Climate Change is real. AMA

but it's nothing new. the climate has changed for millions of years. you faggots are only now panicking over it.

No shit it's real. It's been real since this planet was created.

It doesn't stay in harmony forever, never has, never will.

What is your opinion on desertification?

prove mankind influences it significantly

>not reading my post
>restating my post

holy hell. listen to me:
I could flip burgers and tell you accurately that the climate is changing. TELL ME SOMETHING USEFUL OTHERWISE FUCK OFF

I don't even hate the global warming debate so much, except that morons flock from the woodwork with studies theyve never read and scientists they are unfamiliar with to berate anyone who doesn't agree

if you're a fucking scientist (posting on Sup Forums, I'm sure) then fucking say something worth a damn you cunt

What can we do to curb it without allowing scummy corporations to pocket exorbitant amounts of taxpayer money for what are, in essence, very unreliable sources of energy and modes of transportation?

And how do we curb fossil fuel use in nations not beholden to us or our whims?

Why is overpopulation of third world nations never mentioned in this rhetoric?

Green Revolution. Selective breeding and GMO's are the greatest thing to happen to mankind.

>this thing our overlords created is the best! we're as good as saved

you're an educated idiot. and tripfagging no less

He isn't wrong

Would you have sex with Norman Borlaug if given a chance to dig him up?

Since everyone seems to be saying "Climate has changed before, ergo AGW is fake", literally disprove the Greenhouse Gas Theory...

Those are sure some testable hypotheses, oh wait. You can only run computer sims of it that have programming bias you say? Climate science isn’t real science

>I believe in science!
>There are gazillions of genders and they're on a spectrum!

Wow really, the climate changes? You mean, we're not still in middle of an ice age?!

Fucking idiot.

fuck you nigger

i've tripfagged since 2009. you know, when you were probably 7 years old.

Almost as if....

nothing new move along sir. go find a better job. climate change has always existed since the creation of the planet. the sun does most of the work anyways.

>starting the scale at an artificial baseline
wew laddie

Anti-AGW scientists have tried their own climate models...even under their most biased models...they still show moderate warming.

Hows your mother's basement doing?

If you don't like climate change you're more than welcome to complain to the sun.

>Implying that’s the same sign.
>implying it snows in Texas

um, you see the last part of that graph there, genius?

Literally disprove the sun doesn't have fluctuating output.

no disproof is needed. Only that the multipliers were way the fuck off. Enough time has passed to show their models to be absolute dogshit.
1.2C of warming from C02 was not the end of the world.
Now if climate changist were ringing the alarm about methane traps they may have more merit. But that is rare and instead they keep crying about a gas that has nearly saturated its warming potential in the atmosphere.

t. Redneck pedophile

Who gives a flying fuck anyway we're due for a major happening let it habben for fuck sake
I don't even bother recycling shit anymore because I can't wait for the earth to kill a bunch of people

he IS naive
if you're going to go ahead and just claim that any piece of techonology is "the greatest thing ever" you can go join the "famous last words" club with a few other "educated" folks throughout history

thanks for confirming you're an absolute faggot I guess? enjoy your thread, sorry about your tiny tempor-spatial perspective

t. genderqueer diversity hire

It's the deniers greatest ally since 1998 was apparently the year they all were born

lol, except the exact opposite is true. The green revolution was the biggest fucking mistake we've ever made.

The sun has fluctuating output but it has been disproven as temps have still gone up despite sun spot activity gone down.

>spicy shower

literally lol'd out loud

Why doesn't the atmosphere fall off the side of the plane?

He's full on propaganda. He wants cod and dog kidney genes in his potatoes, and seeds engineered for obsolescence.

Fuck off Jill Stein

so (((you))) say climate change is terribly dangerous and it's our fault, and if the public thinks the climate change is dangerous they invest in (((your))) field, giving more money for (((you))) to make more publications that prove that (((your))) field is so important and it needs more money.
and (((you))) are the only authority on climate change to tell people how dangerous it is, because holoca i mean climate change deniers are retards.

oh vey

Jill Stein wants to see Africa starve?

wtf I love the green party now

Flat earth. We're perfecting the gyroscope we're on.

Why the fuck does overpopulation in 3rd world countries matter? I used more energy in their whole entire life just toasting my toast this morning. We have a much bigger footprint..

"But CO2 and Methane!"
Cows are the thing to worry about then, not Africans who haven't even been able to use electricity for the past 2 weeks.

Lol

>arable land that has seen a reduction in precipitation can still be worked because of GMOs

It isn't some divine providence, but it will keep food prices from rocketing out of control.

Because we are curbing future use of fossil fuels. Do you really think africa is going to be using solar power?

Literally two different streets plucked off google, If you wanted to B8 you should've at least given effort m8

Models can literally tell that winds decrease in city centers now. We're at 1km .Yea methane is a bigger GHG but we as humans crap CO2 like you shit infowars blogposts

>"Freshman undergrad at public University who's taken one class on environmental science here"

you're missing the forest for the trees

do YOU own GMO's? do you have the capacity to MAKE them? no of course not, you have to wait until you can either pay for the bounty it generates, or, if you're lucky, a few seeds yourself. and that's it

the original claim of "GMO's are the greatest" isn't wrong by any scietific standard, it may very well be the most amazing incredible thing humans have ever done. but if you think that it will just make good start happening, then I have a bridge in quebec I'd like to sell you

Solar output indeed does affect climate but the impact on global temps is relatively small alone
The Little Ice Age for example started during the Maunder Minimum but by far the greatest cause of cooling was the large amount of volcanic activity over those years

lol

I'm blond hair and blue eyes. You're also know for where American tourists go to vomit.

models for wind? This was known long ago, I read it in my second grade reading level book my parents got me for christmas.
Next you'll tell me lining farmland with trees will slow down the wind.

So who owns the IP to soybean strain #133904959694? The people? Or the company who paid people hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to engineer it?

Terminator seeds should be illegal, but if you want to use monsanto seeds, you need to pay monsanto

So what's the solution to AGW?

University of Kansas class of 2010.

They've proven scientifically now numerous times the world over that French St sucks ass.

GMO seeds lack nutritious value. Don't eat them, and definitely don't pay Monsanto for their round up ready garbage. You might as well eat cardboard

Where is french street located?

really? you're resorting to windbreaks?

Any evidence to back that up?

If "they" really believed in AGW "they" would slaughter us like cattle: no hesitation. So if we start hurling nukes at each other you will know it's real. Nukes will also cause cooling.

is that supposed to make me feel better or that I've been misled?

I'm guessing then you didn't get agent orange poisoning? congrats

Of course it exists dipshit. But whether we are the cause of it or not is debatable.

this is the world around 13k years ago.

what caused the global warming back thren?

>climate change is real
yes a volcano went off and caused cooling, this is a well documented phenomenon, in the past 200 years ago many more volcanoes would go off than do now, if we are lucky more will go off and fix our fucked up weather patterns, combined with democrats stopping weather modifications that take rain from the populated west coast and deserts - and give it to the new agricultural zones in the middle of the US
what the fuck is the point, "climate change is real pay us goyim" like carbon tax? how much of that money went directly to a democrat buying 12 more homes instead of any research into nuclear powered vehicles, planes, trains, or what really matters, a beef alternative since agriculture produces such an inordinate amount of methane
GET AWOKEN
these matters are trivial and diversions, before your very eyes is the takeover of Europe by a bookstore drunk JEW who was not elected
voter fraud and massive coverups and selling of political positions by democrats

No one on this planet can buy freedom, friend.

the climate

I'm sure it's not hard to find, the mechanism being pretty clear... inputs like pesticides take over for a plant's immune system, so it doesn't produce beneficial compounds like anti-cancer enzymes and whatnot, among other things.

you have missed my point entirely, my friend

I am not clairvoyant, friend.

The jews

it does exist, no point in posting it in a board full of brainlets

it is absolutely staggering that this shithole of a board believes in fucking chemtrails but doesn't believe in simple physics which dictate that if you add 120ppm CO2 to the atmosphere in 200 years it will have a drastic impact.

retards all of you.

you're dense

>its not made more extreme by human causes
Listen, absolutely no one is denying that the climate has pretty much always been in flux. Absolutely no one who is the least bit worth listening to will tell you that climate change is 100% the fault of humans. So this argument is somewhat irrelevant.

jews

There are some things worth being suspicious of, and GMO's are not one of those things. If you were an educated idiot, and not just an idiot you would realize that.

so are you lamenting the fact that the owners of gmos are not the most morally driven individuals?

what did you think would happen to a bunch of people who were lied to their entire life? to start believing the same scientists who lied to them? I'm not defending them, just saying it's not exactly unexpected...

>makes claim
>nothing to support it
cool dude

If there's too much CO2, why don't we just plant more trees?

I have a BSc in Horticulture, that sort of makes me an authority on the subject, no? I wouldn't eat GMO crops. They're not healthy and you're supporting destructive practices

Do you have some lead paint or asbestos I can borrow? Also I have mesothelioma, any idea why?

>drastic impact
Prove it.

>floods are caused by climate

I am making an argument about technology you fucking simpleton

technology is always decried as satantic by one side and lauded as life saving by the other (like the tripfag and you apparantely)

you learn nothing from the past. you are adrift on an ocean and technology is a meteor plummeting into the depths. you think you're astute because you can you're really really sure this next one's gonna be a good one guys!

fucking read a god damn book or something

Human campfires.

Yeah, neither did you so fuck off, I guess.

Obviously you're not using your degree, otherwise you would have mentioned your job and not a seven year old degree.

By all means, tell us about your worthless education.

Well, yeah that is because lead paint and asbestos fibers are actually bad for you . . .

>worthless education
someone didn't go to college?

Okay. Why are they unhealthy?

Associates Degrees are great. You're technically a graduate.

>year range starts in 1960

So the tripfag's hyperbole in the gmo post has really stuck with you this far?

And to argue to his post's point, the topic of this thread is climate change, meaning gmos are quite literally the best technology we have right now to fight against its effects.

But please continue. I don't get called stupid enough times in a day to satisfy me. Satiate my masochism, user.

see and of course, that they're genetically modifying crops so they can tolerate pesticides better. These pesticides bioaccumulate in most crops, so you're not exactly helping your body by filling it with poisoned food.

When it comes to things like golden rice, that has its own controversies specific to its makeup.

how is monoculture industrial pesticide agriculture fighting global warming?