Prison school 243

Will he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4971286367?red_tag=0457858410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hana will pretend to be his girlfriend so he doesn't kill himself and the other girls back off from shit talking him constantly

Chiyo is the one to save him as always.

Fucking Hana...worst girl ever, I swear

delete this

Is Prison School manga near the end? If so, I will start to read it. Or will they milk it for another year two three?

Not 100% sure, but I think we're nearing the end. My estimate is it'll be over by the end of next year.

I highly doubt it. This wil go on for another 3-4 years.

No way, this manga still has at least 5 years more, the author still has to do the Mari/Kiyoshi endgame.

It's the right thing to do.

So, no, he won't.

Hopefully they don't milk it much longer...as much as I love this manga, if they tied up the loose ends in the story and ended it, I'd be satisfied

>tying your rope to that shitty supported lamp
Its going to fucking snap before his neck does, stupid fucking nips cant even suicide correctly.
Just go jump off a building like everyone else i Japan does.

And here I thought they were the pioneers of creative ways to off oneself...kamikaze, seppuku...what happened?

That's exactly what hapened actually, he did try to commit suicide but the lamp snapped before.

Wait, are they finally off Namek?

Yes, you can stop shitposting now.

Don't tell me what to do.

I just picked this up
read about 50 chapters yesterday
it's great
is the show as good?

Yes, the anime is great.

where can i read the rest of the chapter

yeah, the show is pretty fucking good my man go watch it immediately

tieba.baidu.com/p/4971286367?red_tag=0457858410

just some spoilers.

looks like a bad turn of events for hana

I'm looking at Hana and I just imagine Carlton in the fresh prince bloopers crying "YOU! YOU DID THIS TO HIM!"

I'm thinking Chiyo's going to confront Hana about ripping up the letter and piss will hit the fan.

I hope Chiyo gets her sumo on and goes full yandere on Hana

Hiramoto is doing this to make people hate Hana, so they won't be upset when Chiyo wins, because MUH YAMATO NADESHIKO must always win.
0/10 worst plot device ever.

>pretend to be his girlfriend
Only one person's gonna be pretending, user, and that's Kiyoshi. Hana wants to bounce on that dick.

>the lamp snaps in half, not the supports giving out
Sasuga nippon, sasuga.

Those are some seriously sturdy supports, user. But Kiyoshi is weighed down by his soul.

Hana isnt even that pretty desu, I find Risa prettier than Hana.

Why do they even call her Shinai Fugly?
Just made me wanna give her a hug desu

They have shit taste user.

While Cake-chan is cute, Anzu is overrated, whats so good about her?

>Hating Anzu
Anzu's for chill and ass. Besides, didn't she practically drown in Meiko's sweat while tied down?
Anyone that'll suffer through that is alright in my book.

I want Risa to tie me to my bed for hours without food

>>Anzu's for chill and ass
This sentence makes no sense, use English.

Anzu has a nice ass. She is for ass.
Anzu likes to play videogames and probably watches cheesy action movies, she is for chill.

And coming back from Shingo acting like an actual sex offender after a little convincing from her cousin takes some willpower.

I'm an idiot and didn't even notice Kiyoshi's boner until some anons in the thread pointed it out.

>she is for chill.
There it is again, did you have a stroke or something?

>thinks about chiyo
nothing
>thinks Mari
nothing
>thinks about Hana
erection

I thought her thing was nip slips.

Anzu hates gamergate though.

Hana has truly mindbroken him.

That's a bonus.
>Anzu will never exploit your horny teen urges and use her flat chest to distract you during vidya

I liked her before, but the last chapter made her out to be a complete cunt.

She doesn't deserve Kiyoshi.

That's what you call a slut. Poor Kiyoshi he is going to fall for the whore.

Look closer, he starts moving in the second frame and his boner is visible by the third

This is legit depressing. I know this is supposed to be a comedy manga, but he doesn't deserve this amount of suffering.

Though if he really wanted to kill himself he should have jumped off the roof.

HOW WILL CHIYOFAGS EVER RECOVER ?

>Life's greatest erotic experience
LIFE'S GREATEST EROTIC EXPERIENCE WAS WHAT

Getting pissed on, of course

It's not like Kiyoshi's innocent, he's led Hana on every time they get together

Greatest love story ever told

Post more Mari tits.

You got all my Mari tits last night, you greedy bastard.

>tits

Why? Mari is known for her ass.

Mari has a 10/10 body but shit character while she's on her misandrist crusade. She worked that arse because her father believes a good arse makes for a good person, and she was blessed with perfect tits.

And it's all going to waste.

>Life's greatest erotic experience
Experiences, plurar.

uh plural I meant.

Thanks, user.
No, really. I'm shit at this.

>people still think Hana will lose the kiyoshi bowl

If Hana tampered with the note, then yeah, I imagine she will.

The chances of nobody winning are always there.

I want Joe to get together with a nice boy.

U reminded me when he was forced to be Gakutos guinea pig when he was interested in yaoi(One of the funniest moment in PS).

Joe isn't gay, he's sensitive and confused. He knows he likes girls, but his first moment of intimacy was that Yaoi research with Gakuto.

Gotta love when Hanafags swear she still has a chance BECAUSE BONER or BECAUSE PEE

(sweating) how do you feel about love between two men?

>Taking this shit so seriously
Can't you just enjoy it?

The power of pussy will bring him back his yaoi-addled mind

Kiyoshi needs to just confess to Chiyo and drop Hana already, she's bad for his health

Oh I enjoy it, but Kiyoshi doesn't

So ignore the idiots and keep waving the flag of whichever girl you like. It's not as if these are actually people and aren't completely under the whim of the author and editors.

I'll believe that when he stops getting boners every five seconds.

Unless you're gay, any of us would get boners in those situations even if we don't like the girl...doesn't equal actual feelings for her, I'm afraid

>he stops getting boners every five seconds
He's a 15 year old boy, he gets a boner when Mari bends over to pick something up.

If only Risa would do to Andre what Hana does to Kiyoshi

Hana is overrated Mari is true greatness

If it wasn't for Kiyoshi being in love with Chiyo and for Mari being kind of a bitch, I'd probably be a Marifag myself...

That said, she's definitely the hottest girl in the series and I want her to sit on my face

I'm 24 and I get a boner when Mari bends over to pick something up. When does it end?

I wouldn't have been surprised if when the translation comes out, it turns out Kiyoshi just happened to see a rope hanging from the light and wanted to get it off. Like "hm, I should probably get that rope off of that light."

But goddamn, an actual suicide attempt? Pretty dark especially for Prison School

I think there's a girl out there for all of us who gives us feelings in more than just our dicks, but in our hearts...
Or say fuck that, I want a harem

We all know Kiyoshi would get rejected by Chiyo, he is in firm Friend status, even Mari has more interest in Kiyoshi.

>Pretty dark especially for Prison School
Kiyoshi died in a chapter last year too, so did Meiko. Prison school is becoming edgy. Maybe this'll end with Kate going into prostitution to pay off her family's debt.

user, I'm not even all for Chiyo but aren't you forgetting her whole meltdown?

Yeah, I'm sure this confession will end in them just staying friends. That said, we all know Chiyo likes Kiyoshi...not nearly like how Kiyoshi loves her, but at least a crush

>That body.
Kiyoshi must have some serious selfcontrol to not rape that then and there.

I can see it now...Punished Kiyoshi: A Fallen Boner

>A Fallen Boner

It was really subtle, but I thought it was a pretty big step in developing Kiyoshi's character to actually hold himself back--(cut to Hana pissing on Kiyoshi)--oh, God...she's gonna fuck this up, isn't she?

But it was Chiyo who asked her to give him the letter?

Haven't been on here in months...goddamn, it's great to see the PS threads so alive again

>Mari/Kiyoshi endgame

Better stop reading now before you are disappointed.

I don't even read this shit but this is good chemistry

It's a setup...Hana told Chiyo to stay away from Kiyoshi so that she won't get bullied. Then Kiyoshi confronts Hana when he notices Chiyo avoiding him and she tells him that she'll be the messenger between them.

Please read. The gospel of PBR-sama is for all to receive. Except him as your lord and savior and you will enjoy the paradise of a wet t-shirt contest for all of eternity.

Close, user. "Accept"

Fuck

Season 2 when?

Not announced yet, hopefully between now and next year

I don't understand why this is bad for Hana? Did she tell Chiyo to avoid him? If she wanted to see him she would just seek him out on her own, right?

The real question is if Hana ripped up the letter and discarded the most important parts of it?