Is Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering the White Man's field of study?

Is Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering the White Man's field of study?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046363
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
>White man
more like chinaman
t. chinaman

Maybe for white males who feel insecure but lack true direction in their lives.

The most alpha major is Finance, and the most alpha career is investment banking. There is no arguing this.

shekel for a good goy

also Mech engineering is on there twice

someone's a retard

matser tradesmen are white tier.

>STEM meme
Enjoying doing a master of education so you can teach because you couldn't find a significant job in your field after graduating.

Yay! I made unbelievable tier XD

Actuarial science is the best tier

>great tier
>computer programming
>computer science
lol no
these have been downgraded to Meh Tier
jobs are outsourced/pajeeted and ruined by petty identity politics

asians indians jews as well but there are smart people of every race

No, it's pretty much known that the white man writes the program, pajeet is the one who maintains and fixes it.

No that's the yellow man

In nearby timeline, we'd have been brothers
>pic

Chart lists Economics, but that field is hugely diverse. Basically, if an econ program doesn't require math up to an including game theory, it's shit.

the only acceptable positions if you want to actually contribute and lead this world are law, finance, government

mathematics may be difficult, but how does it contribute towards you finding yourself in an influential position ready to fight them?

How does IT/Information Systems fit into the "computer science" world? Are network and system admins considered as doing retard work?

>Engineering
Proxyfag Pajeet spotted. STEM is unbeatable for making progress, but it's not holy.

Why is nuclear engineering so low?

No much job security since liberals are always on th verge of killing the entire field. Also known as insanely difficult. Not a good cost/benefit ratio.

Its a great irony that the right always complains about leftist bias is academia and how it controls society, but then at the same time thinks that academia is beneath them and that STEM is the only way to go

spend your 20s as an analyst working 60+ hours a week for what is typically barely above minimum wage on an hourly basis

but prestige! slayyyyyyyyyyy

I have what is essentially half a computer science degree and half a music degree...

what 'tier' am I on?

there are some chinese among the top living mathematicians but most are jews or european. historically europe is even more dominant.

>implying anyone decent works for more than 3 years as an analyst

no you can be an associate and work even longer hours!

ironically the mathematical branches of econ are by far more fraudulent than the others

keep reading kiddo. p value manipulation is a scourge on humanity

Math degrees are a standard for work involving AI, machine learning, and neural networks. Math majors can also work in finance and other areas of business that involve number crunching.

It's decent work but unless you're a god you're going to competing with Pajeet.

Why is Law and Aviation in meh tier?

sure, you can work as a quant if you have a PHD in math and are exceptionally genius, but that position doesn't offer any influence other than a large paycheck

i'm not contending you can't contribute and invent as a stem, i'm saying that it doesn't matter since that won't lead you into influence anyway

Law is a crowded field an aviation pays shit.

If you work in building AI you can influence the world. I don't think I'd want to work in finance. It sounds exciting to a degree but the hours are insane and I'm not sure I'd get along with the people. Aside from that, people overvalue direct influence because they don't understand the chaotic nature of reality, and don't understand how internal change leads to external change.

Is this to what you're referring?
>Inappropriate Fiddling with Statistical Analyses to Obtain a Desirable P-value: Tests to Detect its Presence in Published Literature
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046363

sure, then after 15 years you open your own shop and go on to influence the world in ways you can't even imagine

>i'm sure these billion dollar hedgefunds and hundred billion PE shops don't have any influence in global politics, be a good goy and go into engineering and let us take care of real business and power

What's the difference between software engineering and computer science?

Would have given anything to see that chart my senior year of high school. No a single fucking person tried to talk me out of a fucking history degree. Not my teachers, not my dad (electrical engineer), nobody. Now I'm 37 and going back to school. Kids, don't do what I did.

As someone who is interested in this kind of thing, couldn't an Economic degree be considered on par with Finance?

It's really up to what you plan to do in that field. In Engineering, lots of pajeets, but really, they're not hard to compete against them, because they really can't create shit and anyone that wants to do serious work knows this. IT isn't any different.

yes but it goes deeper

You just didn't learn how to market yourself.
You could get a comfy job if only you knew.

it literally doesn't matter, you can major in history but be from an influential school and be charismatic enough in your interviews and you're in

nothing you do in your job will be remotely related to what you learn in college anyway

steam jobs are the equivalent of a factory job 30 years ago
enjoy the daily grind

As a metal worker, Engineers are fuckheads, always fucking up drawings.

>sure, you can work as a quant if you have a PHD in math

You don't need to go that far for a quant job. Wall Street doesn't know a thing about these fields so if you come from MIT / Harvard with a masters regarding math phys, math, cs... you'll get placement in a hedge fund or investment bank. You also don't need to be an exceptional genius. Most of the shit in finance and investments relies on math at the bottom of most most STEM requirements.

>As someone who is interested in this kind of thing, couldn't an Economic degree be considered on par with Finance?

No. If you want a shot at making the upper-crust with an economics degree, you better be going to an Ivy school. With finance you'll get picked up by small branches and can bounce around with lateral movement.

It depends on what you're talking about. I think any IT position involving basic maintainence a pajeet can do. But if you're talking about runnings things efficiently, or doing on site to cloud migration yeah thats probably not Pajeet territory. But I'm not familiar with IT really.

East Asians rival us in pure, autistic, rote mathematical ability.
Jews rival us in Physics.
But in engineering, whites reign supreme, thanks to the combination of high spatial intelligence and abstract thinking (aka creativity). Jew are good at abstract thinking, while Asians have good spatial intelligence, but neither of them have both like white people do.

pajeets cannot do anything that doesnt involve strongly coded s.o.p.s

it is the reason they can become general practitioners and very little else

>Construction is meh

Kek, shows what you know. Work in commercial and watch the dollars roll in if you're not a retard about it

asians are actually generally better at engineering

european abstraction abilities make them better at high level math, physics, medical tech relating to physics (ion spectrometry)

asians are generally better at engineering, small component efficiency, improving design, large scale manufacture processes, margin error of failure for components in design, and biological science

Nah, Asians (primarily Japs and Koreans) are decent at engineering, but not very good at coming up with anything original. They generally copy western inventions and streamline them so they end up with high quality commercial products, but they're nowhere near rivaling the cutting edge engineering and high end technology of white people.

It is indians who write the programs, whole of the internet is literally coded by indians. White people do not have the cerebral wherewithal to code, they are deficient albinos thriving on other people's work.

>implying
tell me of the mystical aryan engineering arts you speak of

engine design has been mostly flat. japan dominates semiconductor design, their only competition had been the dutch until they got bought out at a pittance

japans tech sector is larger than the entire e.u. combined and crispr couldn't even get off the ground in europe and had to be moved to china

I'm an accounting major, never see this one here, where does it rank?

Have masters btw

That's hilarious. Indians are notorious for being terrible programmers. Companies only use them as code monkeys because they can hire them by the thousands and pay them minimum wage.

OP forgot to include the AUTOMATED IN TWO YEARS tier. You'd be in there.

>Created the Western World thanks to Greek/Roman/Enlightment philosophical values
>Shit Tier: Philosophy

How's that D in PHIL-101 Shalniqua?

modern phil is completely aids and is only permissive of cultural relativism

B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
M.S. in Chemical Engineering

hot wheels, beat that

No, that's all leftist propoganda

What the fuck
At least hide your flag when you make this kind of post

By them, he means everybody else.

Art, Architecture, etc are the tru hallmarks of civilization and the Western man. The Industrual Revolution was a mistake which has led to decadence, sloth, and inconceivable consolidated power by governments/corporations.

Finance firms prefer people with a STEM background. Half of us engineers and physicist basically look to go into working in investment/consultancy. That's because companies have realised that people who study finance are greedy but don't have any useful skills to show for it.

i don't use meme flags giuseppe, take of my posts what you will with full disclosure

>people who study finance are greedy but don't have any useful skills to show for it

that's not the reason why, many would argue more go into Engineering for the perceived prospect of high salaries

credentialism never ends. people are going into physics just to go into finance. this scalps the best talent from physics and makes it cost more for a lot of students to go into it

it all needs to be burnt to the ground

>be overworked white programmer
>boss hires pajeet "to help out"
>pajeet claims "no problem"
>pajeet gets caught on minor issue. asks white programmer "please advise"
>white programmer ends up doing the work because it's easier than handholding
>pajeet takes credit for "job well done"
Seen this happen over, and over, and over again.

Nope, It's philosophy/history/politics. You might say that those are full of women, but most drop out after 1-2 semesters, atleast where I live. I love making arguments that are implicit eurocentristic, the normies can spot that there is something odd about it, but at the same time can't really tell what.

not possible in analytic composition. only passes in continental

you guys are kind of in the middle so I'm not sure for nedernegers

Perhaps anacdeotal but I’ve done well starting at “shit tier” in the US military. There are great benefits for even a 4 year enlistment. My college tuition was covered in full, nonput if pocket expenses.

I joined at 18, served 20 years doing electro optics repair and retired 2 years ago as a E-7 making $60k annual base pay with $2k monthly housing allowance (this is based on geography). I now work for a government contractor doing the exact same thing but making twice as much money. My retirement income is $30k (50% of base at 20 yrs) a year for life tax free in some states and I’m still young enough at 40 for my second career. You are only a private for 6 months anyway.

There are many opportunities in the military in highly technical jobs. And If you choose a combat job there are excellent educational benefits (essential 100% covered) after a paltry 4 years of service.

There is hiring preference dare I say bias for veterans in federal, municipal and government contracting jobs.

you're absolutely right. Although the firms are interested in people who have a talent for abstract thinking and problem solving not just familiarity with math. And that's why they all have their own selection exams regardless of degree. Which in a way is worse because it selects for inherent IQ, and people can't just choose whatever path they want.

Why is aviation meh tier?

losers if white women aren't the field of study

you came out of the last american generation to get jobs/could not be legally murdered in plain sight by a nigger

I guarantee you this has all changed

many employers currently hire vet niggers to get bonuses frm the gov. for hiring vets and it helps them meet their federal uotas in addition

vet nigger females are even better

for vets as a category it is usually a losing proposition (hence the federal incentives) so ehite men get fucked after they meet their need for niggers

things have changed

they need to make intelligence testing legal again. in jp/kr financial firms literally just do int. testing directly after high school

I'm assuming it's illegal in all of europe, like america

I agree but the only ones that need to move from good to suicide tier are criminal justice and economics

t. accountant who hates those fake """"""""lawyers"""""""" and economists who always get everything wrong

>computer programming, computer science
>dumped together
No. Move science to got tier, together with applied math (CS is applied math); programming to good tier.

>philosophy shit tier

lolololol just becouse you cant undearstand aplaton and hobes.

plebs

From the door of one of my finance profs:

>accountant
Enjoy getting automated in your lifetime

poo poo in the loo

Fuck off!!!

Any clue where Walmart is in this list? I don't have six figures upfront for American higher education.

Software Engineering focuses more on programming and developing software. Computer Science is more broad, with things like Web Technology, Systems Architecture, AI, etc

CompSci should be god tier

You have no idea how bad of a reputation you people have. Other than my personal experience, I've talked to small business owners to large ones and they all agree on is that you people are literally retarded and worthless in every aspect.

You're the laughingstock of the entire market.
Companies use you to offload the most menial tasks are you still manage to fuck it up.

Not at all. If you're an employer, you're white and not an SJW cocksucking faggot, you will always get chosen over pajeet. I know for a fact that my boss would do that, even if he knew he could pay him less.

which category does aviation fall under?

>goes to college
>cant even fucking post a picture the right way

>Biology; great tier
>Microbiology: good tier
The fuck is this bullshit?

Where does history come to on that graph?