One Punch Man

Looks like someone already got a redesign.

Murata redesign it because the first one is too hard to draw.

New chapter out already??

Get used to it, he's been doing constant redesigns of characters and chapters for ages now. He just wants to ensure that his work remains with a consistent quality.

Where is the original design?

Good, the original looked like a shitty villain that gets knocked the fuck out in half a panel.

Surprised MS actually took the time to switch redrawn page.

So is Suiryu gonna be a character or just some guy to complete the filler?

This one was far more intimidating. I liked it.

I prefer this desu

Edited one looks too handsome, smooth and 'anime-friendly'.

And this looks like an edgy villain that gets knocked the fuck out in half a panel

>intimidating
>looks scared and about to shit his pants
I know you guys are autistic and can't decipher facial expression but damn.

Hah, jokes on you, the monster may look scared, but it's just a clever facade before he fugs you up. Autism wins again.

You're fucking blind. The new one looks a squinting faggot.

looks more like a person that became a demon now 10/10

Considering every monsters are mutated humans or animals that's not particularly interesting.

>people actually thought that tanned chink was gonna be a real threat to Saitama
How stupid can one be

considering this is suppose to be a forced breed of monster, it kinda is interesting

Nobody thought that. Only suiryufags wanted it to be a reality. The Martial Arts Tournament arc had the sole purpose to make time so they can extend the Monster invasion. And to make us wait for the Garou - WatchdogMan fight.
Nobody is that gullible desu

But the first design looks way more similar to that transformed Samurai's so that argument doesn't make any sense.

He is though. He won.

not really user

He won b/c Saitama cheated
>mfw when the wig fell off everyone thought charanko was bald. So basically Saitama didn't need the wig in the first place.

Am I the only one who thinks those old swordsmen aren't so tough?

> rough looking skin with wrinkles everywhere

Yes it fucking does. New design of Gouketsu looks like shitty edgy makeup.

Hey, isn't Gouketsu the one who absolutely fucked up Genos? I remember the one eyed monster mention it. (The one that talks to the Monster King)

>Sharp as fuck teeth, could bite through a human skull without problem
>intimidating as fuck eyes, they follow you to hell and back
>rough sandpaper like skin, random fucking holes as nose fucking terrifying to look at
>seriously I'm about to piss my pants just looking at this abomination

>kinda sharp looking teeth perfect to bite your lips with when he's tongue kissing you
>eyes are litarally copyright infringements of that one faggot from Bleach
>some kind of edgy "X" bodypainting on his oiled up body, I don't even know
>He'll probably try to shove his finger up your ass but if you can get over that he's like a really ok guy

Yeah kinda depends on what you like I guess? As a monster I obviously like the first one though.

> one eyed monster

There are still mangaonlyfags on Sup Forums? Holy shit.

New design isn't bad but the old one looks better. Old one was probably a pain in the ass to draw, especially considering he'll be involved in fighting.

What's with you retards saying a face of this level will be too hard to draw? It's fucking Lurata we're talking about, a humanoid face is litterally nothing for him.

Yes he is. Found the page.

>mangaonlyfags
What? What do you mean, user?

dude...

That you wouldn't call it "the one eyed monster" if you had read the webcomic.

I guess time consuming would be the better word for it than hard. Lots of details in the originals face would take longer to draw opposed to the new one.

haha jokes on you I'm only pretending. I knew that guy was Black sperm all along.

Oh I'm sorry anons. No, I haven't read the webcomic. Sorry if that upsets you

Wrong file

Yeah. A wrinkled humanoid face isn't particularly time consuming. There are a fuckton of designs in OPM that takes way longer to draw than that. It's nothing worth mentionning.

> *Yeah, no.

Tomorrow.

BTW New Gouketsu would be graeat if his seiyuu is Fumihiko Tachiki.

Look at him carefully, he looks like Kenpachi were to become a monster.

Probably just filler, but you never know.

Well then why do you think he redesigned it? Pressure form the editors?

And he still got fucked up. I was hoping for some cool fights with all masters taking him on.

Well if Suiryu gets stomped, either Saitama or Bang/Bomb will take care of him.

Im for Bang and Bomb, because I really want to see their teamwork attack in the manga.

It will be LIT.

Who's to say in the manga it isn't a separate entity?

I really hope Saitama don't fight.

Saitama should only be used in final battles, to allow for the flashiest and mindblowing battles that can be conceived by ONE.

These small fry fights should not even have saitama presence

Im not ruling out Saitama saving Suiryu to show Suiryu isnt as strong as he believes he is, forcing him to change his lifestyle(likely joining the NEO HA).

Thing is, If Saitama doesnt return then it will be up to Suiryu to stop him, otherwise everyone in the stadium will be fucked big time.

I hope bang saves the day

I hope Snek and Max shine vs the 3 Crows, to prove A class heroes arent completely useless(though they are going to carry the heavy load vs 3 Demon monsters because most of the martial artists are around B class level).

Saitama ran away from the arena, he's not coming back. Do you not remember that the facility was after him after the illegally kept the fight going

The worst would be Genos returning after he got repaired by Dr Stench only to get rekt by Gouketsu again.

That would be sad to see.

That's exactly what's going to happen until Bang and Bomb appear at the arena

Saitama will probably head home now
Setting him up on his MA arc position

King hasn't even kicked Saitama's ass yet which should happen before MA.

This filler isn't funny or smart. It's just the same shonenshit battles and le HYPE fights that the manga is supposedly making fun of.

OPM never made fun of anything you fucking idiot. It was never a parody like you idiots claim.

If you're so adamant on it never being a parody, what is left that is the least bit clever about the manga?

but muh smart writing and deconstruction

IDK why people still don't know it's just a typical OP MC trope combined with the unsung hero trope.

So it's just another generic shounen but with a ONE HIT GUY. Wow, great manga.

>being this much of a DBS babbie

if you don't understand the humor of OPM, there's no point getting angry about it.

It seems you don't understand about half the posts you quoted

Most of them are complaining about it being a generic shonen especially with the writing and fights of the filler arc, why would they be DBS babies?

>if you don't understand the humor of OPM
>""""humor"""""
This filler arc was stale. I bet you think think Saitama using his ass to defeat Suiryu was knee slappingly funny as well.

Webcomic MA is basically generic Shounen, like mocking Bleach Fake Karakura Arc.

The only difference is that Saitama didnt need to go to the Dangai to beat Monster Garou.

What, you thought Saitama sitting on a toilet in this big double spread wasn't funneh?

Nah, the funny part was when he tells Suiryu Im gonna try ur move and it looked like Saitama was shaking his ass like Psyduck.

The last funny moment was Flash answering back to Tatsumaki, and the A-class heroes yelling so she couldnt hear him.

Pig God eating Eyesight was both funny and creepy at the same time(It will look better in the anime).

It seems that the only people that don't like OPM are the ones that sit in front of the window asking "what is this supposed to mean?"

All the time

And searching for jokes

So looking for either meaning or humor is a waste of time, and the true appeal of OPM is being a rather shoddily written shonen that looks better than it is to outsiders?

It will look better in the anime.

Gintama Rakuyou arc in the manga was shit but in the anime it has looked good so far.

HxH Chimera Ant Arc in the manga wasnt that good, in the manga it was a complete masterpiece.

>tell 9yo bro to get whatever he wants from barnes and noble
>he brings me this
Not sure if it's a good ting

Oops i meant to imply in the anime it was damn great.

9 years old and already gay. Birds of a feather flock together I guess.

It's up to you to make sure he grows up with good taste.

OPM is a Seinen.

Demeanor feels too much like Orochi now compared to the one before appearing like a dumb scary brute.

Perhaps Muruta changed it though to give the impression that he is a calm-minded individual who is skillful in martial arts compared to the other that only gives the impression of absolute brute strength. Yet the character's physique doesn't lend itself to the new design at all.

You have to actually be retarded if you think Murata didn't redesign because he's lazy.

the fact that he brought both of them means he ships them and is homosexual.

Tells u how popular OPM is and the might become even more popular once Season 2 airs by late 2017.

Will toonami get season 2 when it has black sperm?

TFW we will never see Murata's background qt's again after this part. though maybe we mightget more Suiryuu. Or maybe he already left the stage to bang that slut in a bathroom stall.

Man. Marty's mom has got it going on. Wonder if this is the only thing Murata drew for that BTTF compilation.

Somehow i feel murata said "Fuck it, too many details in this design" and decided to go Ork

Or make it more handsome in order to the attract more fangirls.

Im still interested in tomorrows chapter, hopefully we get a glimpse of WDM vs Garou.

I will laugh if the fight was completely offpaneled, with the amount of fights going on and being close to the end of Season 2, some of the times might be either offpaneled or curbstomp fights.

Who the fuck is this guy? is he Murata only?

spoilers from Murata's stream
Drive Knight is back.

Finally.

Maybe he just legitimately thought it was a more appropiate design for his character?

Can the madman be stopped?

Did they add this section of the story to build up Garou taking the monster cells instead of just becoming a monster through determination?

unless I'm not seeing what else this adds.

I think he said that he redesigned it because he looked unintelligent

Suiryu will have fun from the fight, and will change the way he sees martial art

Does anybody feel like this design would've been better?

Well, the first one does look like a random grunt indeed.
The new one, however, looks like some OC Akuma transformation.

Better if you keep the side eyes

No. Obvious form does not follow function.

>5.23 minutes in MS
How about this one.

Needs teeth in the eyes sockets