On the Jews

Pol, I need help. Ever since becoming aware of the Jewish threat to the world, I can't help but worry about unknowingly associating myself with Jews. That blonde hair, blue eyed babe? A jew, or at least has jew blood. I can't even tell who is a jew through last names anymore. For example: Bernie Sanders is a jew, but WH Press Secretary Sanders is not a jew, but married to one, and has kids with jew blood. Even dark haired, blue eyed right wing women are suspect jews.

What the fuck am I to do? There are even ginger jews. How do you boys and gals know to spot a jew outside the obvious last names and jew noses? Please help.

anyone who is cosmopolite minded is a jew, or have the same mindset. everyone propagating the anti-white agenda is also a jew or a jew loving cuck, both are the same.

It's like a gaydar, you can just "tell" when someone is Jewish. It's a passive skill you get after being red-pilled for a bout 5 years or so.

Do you see those black ringed eye crammed so close to together?

Step away from the computer bro, the mindless Memes and Constant anti semitic bickering on this site has literally turned your brain into soup and shit.

Yes, the lizard in the human skin intuition is strong with us!

Jewish Cultural Archive: Anne Frank Diary Entry #1
Hitler slowly inserted his penis in my anus. I felt it penetrating as he pushed inside me. I then realized how much bigger it was than the pencils I used to stuff in there. "Oh Ya, Babe! This is the real German instrument at work here. Do you feel my German war machine? Do you feel how it moves?" Hitler inquired with his hot breath in my ear.
"Oh yes, fuck the Jews! Your penis is the one true G~d!" I responded with my eyes closed tight as His penis thrust in and out of my young pretty ass.
Hitler's hands then wrapped around my nubile waist and pulled me in deeper. My entire body felt like it was reaching the climax I so yearned for in these last years, and my morals betrayed me once more, "Fuck me, mein fuhrer!" came blurting out of my impassioned mouth. No more was mind on my experiences in the labor camps because I was now free to savagely explore my most secret desire of being butt fucked by the leader of the master race.
Hitler's hands then moved up from my cute ass and up over my young firm breasts, and a sexual release came over my undeserving pusssy just when Hitler said, "I will fuck your ass till the Red Army is at the gates!" and then pinched my nipples hard as he let go a flood of hot cum into my tight virgin ass.

The best way besides appearance is to find out if they are upper class or part of the top 1%. If that is the case then it is most certainly a disgusting Jew creature

Heinrich Himmler, then, standing behind the door masturbating, gave a slight knock making the door slowly creak open--just enough to see my fully exposed bare ass and tears of joy running down my face. Hitler casually looked towards the door and invited Heinrich in for some good natured spit-poling.
Being in a fit of sexual rage, I started sucking my thumb and furiously rubbing my young shaved pussy. I had only known Heinrich's wooden baton on my backside, but now I wanted to suck his hard dick while Hitler continued to fuck my asshole raw.
Heinrich, slowly pulling his baton out, started to tease my mouth and my swelling pink lips with the wooden tip. Hitler then forced my head over the baton so I was choking. I tried to breath through my nose as I was rapidly asphyxiating and felt three fingers jam into my little Jewish pussy. Coming up for air, I yelled out, "This is a holocaust!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Unironically this.

yes stay away from the truth goyim

>THIS THREAD IS A HOLOCAUST!
>Sup Forums is racist
>I suck the shit from my Jew daddy's asshole

It's not that they are a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics that bothers me, it's that they post hateful memes denigrating the inventor of the ball point pen, Anne Frank.

I agree. Anyone who pushes the jew narrative and agenda is a jew.

Well for Anne Frank, it's obvious. But the likes of Scarlett Johansson, and her future children will be hard to pick out.

CHECKED!

true... im at a loss...

Um no.

Fucking Martin Luther didn't have memes, Pol or the internet, and one of his books he wrote, called "On The Jews" is one of the most enlightening books ever written.

I want to stain her mountain tops

I'm a Jew and not part of the the 1% or upper middle class. That means I'm either in the 1% of the 1% or the 99% of the 1%. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I don't have any shekels, and something feels seriously wrong with that.
I don't know what to tell you, OP. Most Jews here will look Polish, Russian, and German from generations of interbreeding with white people. Jews have had white skin as far back as the 18th century. Even most of the surnames, the ones you'd deem recognizably Jewish, are German in origin.
My advice for you is to assume that everyone is out to fuck you over and never trust anyone ever again.

>I'm a Jew
stopped reading

Although I see the logic here, I find it hard to take it as infallible. Suppose I won the lottery, and invested that money so that my wealth exponentially increased over the years. Am I now a jew?

She's one sexy communist daughter.

Die Leaf.

It's MEIN LAND

Exactly. Jews aren't like niggers. Most of the time we can't just point them out in the crowd. And there in lies the problem.

It's a joke. Anne Frank's diary was written in ball point pen proving a fake

>I'm a jew

Eat a bullet.

Sauce? Of all the evidence that her diary is fake, I have never heard or read that it was written in a ball point pen.

Do you think give it a few decades the number in history books will magically become like 60 million? The Jew feeds on sympathy.

More than likely, given how the (((media))) is unreliable and isn't trusted.

SHUT UP AND POST PREGNANT ANNE FRANK

Same

>shut it down I tell you

>end real discussion

Yes GOY! YES

>i'm a jew

>tfw will never look into Anne Frank's beautiful blue eyes after a night of passionate lovemaking, placing my hand on her massive, hard, and swollen belly, feeling the child that's the only thing keeping the two of us from being even closer together kick responsively, running my fingers through her curly chocolate hair, kissing her and listening to her purr as our three hearts beat in unison.
>a heavily pregnant Anne Frank and Peter van Pels will never emerge from their hiding spot to find a company of Confederate infantrymen resting on the side of the road, playing "Oh Susanna" on a harmonica. Perplexed at the strange square flag the color guard clutches tightly, cherishing it as if it were a sacred relic, Anne and Peter curiously reach out to touch it, which the soldiers allow. As they feel the wool banner run through their fingertips, they do not know its meaning, but can nonetheless sense the importance it has in the hearts those who carry it.

feelsbadman

i can be hard and frightening to first learn how deeply (((they))) have penetrated into our society . many times people you've known for years and never suspected will turn out to have some obscure connection tying them to (((them))).

my only advice is keep working at it , keep developing your jewdar, like and skill it must be honed to perfection , only you will be able to see all your subtle and convoluted connections to (((them))).

good luck senpai .

>tfw won't ever love jew whore

Lol, already there, and it feels good.

>flag

I'm extra precautious. There are at least six women over the last two years that I've told to fuck off because I knew or suspected them to be jews or have jew blood.

Jews are bad.