Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is like a beautiful flower! Make sure to take very good care of her and nurture her like she nurtures and takes care of you!

Lets get things rolling!

How would you describe your love for eachother?

What reminds you how much they mean to you?

How do you stay strong for them? Especially when the going gets tough?

What would you most like to experience together?

How much does your loved ones series influence them as a character?

Remember to compliment a waifu today, yours are all super amazing, and beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVfnfY4GscE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello humans, prepare to be invaded.
been a while since I posted here, hope you and your beloved have a great week

Tell me, what is a waifu to you? Why is she THE special one?

My Shuzo is the only one for me. Holding him close and waking up next to him every morning brings me happiness beyond compare. I love my waifu so much and I never stop thinking about him.

Have a great week with your waifus everyone.

I thought of writing self insert romance fan fiction with her as the love interest but I'm not sure if that's cringy.

Go ahead and write whatever brings you two closer together. But if you're afraid it's cringy, just keep it private.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope this week you and your fated one will have even more fun and love than ever before!

Good evening Mintbro! As ever, your waifu is a super cutie, and you two make a wonderful couple!

Our love for each other is based on wanting the other to be happy and successful in our own way, while pursuing our own interests and supporting the other however we can! Our passions are very important, and we love encouraging each other while still loving one another to the max!

Every time I put on my jacket, or see anything I bought for her, every time I listen to one of our songs, I get reminded how much she means to me. I hope she feels the same!

I gotta stay strong for her! She stays strong for her family and friends, I can't let the side down!

Most of all, I'd love to settle down with my beloved and watch the sunrise from the top of a tank, just holding hands.

>compli-Mint a waifu
Miia a very cute snek!
Kagura a super genki and wonderful!
Kyousuke is adorable, and the best part of his series!
Crona is a darling, and his smile lights up the room!
Fuuka an absolute cutie!
Konata has the most luscious hair, which I'm sure her husband loves to brush and run his fingers through!
Luka is a cutie, and always wears such great things!

Ika is very intimidating, but also adorable!
I ask for nothing but that you spare my waifu

She's my waifu, in that she's the woman I love with all my heart. I couldn't help falling in love with her, but I'd never regret doing so!

Shuzo is so adorable, no wonder you love to cuddle him so much!

Question time!

Is there any particular element your beloved is associated with? If not, which would suit them best? Does it match up with what yours would be?

You've surprised your beloved by coming home early! As you walk into your shared room, what do you find them doing?

Would they be more of a mod or a rocker?

Have an incredible week, waifu thread!

-Subtle, yet passionate.
-The songs I come across. As delusional as it sounds, it's almost as if she's trying to reach out to me.
-Keep pushing forward. Keep thinking that she's rooting for my success.
-Besides life in general, just the whole idea of being able to wake up with her by my side.

A kindred. Someone with whom you feel a bond far more closer and personal than any other.

-Water. She's definitely close to water. Not sure how well it meshes with wind, I'm afraid.
-Assuming she's home, she'd probably either be reading or working on a set of music.
-A Mocker. With a hairstyle called 'Arthur'.

>How would you describe your love for eachother?
long distance
>What reminds you how much they mean to you?
Every time I look down at the band on my finger, or the ink on my arm.
>How do you stay strong for them? Especially when the going gets tough?
It usually happens on it's own, but when it it doesn't there's always "Do It For Her".
>What would you most like to experience together?
A talk, plain and simple. Just getting to know eachother would be an adventure in itself.
>How much does your loved ones series influence them as a character?
Enough. She is shaped by the world she lives in, the job she has, and the friends around her.

She's very passionate, but I'm so romantically shy. It takes me a while to get comfortable with it, so it's like being out on a cold day for a while and then eventually getting used to how it feels outside, to the point of enjoying the chill and missing it when it's gone. It just feels right once I get used to it.

The cold in general, even something like putting my hands under the tap with cold water, and of course the merchandise and character CDs I have at home.

Either thinking of her smile, or thinking about how disappointed or sad she would be if I let her down.

Being a family.

>Is there any particular element your beloved is associated with?
I may have hinted at this multiple times already.

>As you walk into your shared room, what do you find them doing?
Maybe going through pictures of us together, or perhaps she wouldn't be there at all, instead sneaking up behind me to surprise me trying to surprise her. She's like that.

If your waifu ends up with a boyfriend or the MC of her series, then aren't you being cucked by that man?

Isn't that NTR?

Imagine if you lived in a dark room your entire life. Cut off from light, your window covered you never look outside. Never see the sunshine. You wouldn't know what it is like outside. You may hear birds sing or rain fall against the window. You may feel changes in temperature as the seasons change. But you would never really know anything of the outside world. But you also don't have the curiosity to push aside the curtain. Perfectly content to live out a meager life in the room.
What if one day that curtain is drawn for you? And you see the moonlight cutting through the night into your room?
My love is pretty simple. It's just the love of the sight of that moonlight. The room is life, and to leave it would be to fulfill that love. Still, the room is comforting and I have no plan to leave just yet. Still content at simply staring at the moon. Even as day breaks and sun shines I'm happy, yet still yearn for that moon. Even as the moon disappears in it's cycle I'm in awe of the hole it left in the sky and all the stars that surrounded it. Not admiration or worship, but longing.
I wonder if she feels the same way about me? The moon would never even notice a single man trapped in his world surrounded by walls.
-I think of her scoffing in disgust and it scares me to act
-I want to save her from danger or even be saved, to experience danger and put life on the line together.
-As a character, as a person, as a witch. The story is her struggle to learn important lessons and become the kind of person who can lead people to salvation. To be a little chuunibyou here, I would equate it to the path of the arcana. Where her essence is The Moon and she begins as The Fool. Her final goal is to reach The Sun, and at the end of the long hard road she ends up as The World.
Maybe you should start with a short story or two. And of course it's easier if you tell yourself "I don't have to share with anyone"
Very nice art of Yukari there. Caught my eye.

...Yes.

Theoretically yes.

Not if you self insert.

Sup Forums is full of betas with a cucking fetish, so of course they'd pine for 2D waifus that are being dicked by another man.

Kirinofags in a nutshell.

Thank you, Mintbro!

>how would you describe your love for each other
I wanna love her. I love every single thing about her.
And I think she is very happy to have someone to fight the evils of life together with her.

>what reminds you how much they mean to you
When she brings back my smile.

>how do you stay strong for them, specially when the going gets tough
I just endure it and remember that one day it will end, and then I will be able to be happy with her again.

>what would you most like to experience together
Everyday life.

>how much does your loved ones series influence them as a character
At least in the anime, she is the main focus. In the end, she learned to accept her key after realizing her beloved ones will love her with or without it.

>compli-Mint a waifu
Ika is cute squid!

Because she is. She has absolutely everything that I love, and I keep realizing it even more as time goes by.

Questions!

Would you're waifu get drunk from chocolate with liquor? How would she act while drunk?

What is you're waifu personality in the MBTI? It seems Nano is ISFJ, what fits her very well. Also, does your personality in the test matches with hers?

What domestical animal would you're waifu be?

How would you first describe her to your parents, when presenting her?

How do you feel when fanart pairs her with another character? Does it bothers you, or you don't care at all? It's been bothering me for a while.

I wish you and you're waifu a happy wednesday!

Rewatching the series, looking through the picture folder, and looking at my figures helps a lot.
I'd really like to experience normal daily stuff.
The stuff that happened in the series is why she's like what she is today.
Nano is a very cute and caring girl.

She uses lightning magic.

But we're all cucks here, user.

Speak for yourself, bitch boy

Then you're just being fucked by the MC.

>waifufag
>not a cuck

Happy Wednesday from Erio and I! hope you're having a good week, and will have another great one!

>describe love for her?
Always a hard question, but I'd say it's as if I was just walking along the woods and I come across an absolutely perfect gemstone. Something that is so beautiful and so perfect, that trying to polish it would only do exactly the opposite
>What reminds me of how much she means to me?
Just waking up everyday with her sleeping, smiling face is enough to remind me of that
>How do I stay strong?
I simply remind her that I'm here when things get tough and that will never change
>Experience together?
A Challenge course would be super cool to do together
>Series affect her character?
It helps her come out of her shell a little bit before tackling new challenges

>Element
Silver like the moonlight
>find her doing?
Reading up on all the space books I've loaded onto my tablet for her

>Compliment a waifu
Mio is a great bassist
Konata's taste in vidya is great as usual
Miia has well groomed scales
Mint's smile is adorable
Nano is a normal girl
And anyone I forgot, you're waifu's awesome

Questions:

Does your beloved handle spicy foods well?

Is she Queen of the wild or Ruler of the Indoors?

Would she ever let her hair grow longer/cut it shorter? How would you like it?

Have a good week, everybody

Not everyone has a waifu with a love interest.

Wise man.
Treat your waifu well please

By definition yes, however you do not live in her world and therefore it is unfair to gauge your chances like this.

It's like if LeBron James bragged about getting a three-peat against an unborn child.

What do I do when my subconscious does something I would never consciously consider?

The other day I had a bad dream where I got attracted to a 3D person, although when I talked to her I felt disappointed for some reason (probably because she wasn't similar to my waifu). When I regained consciousness after waking up I felt horrible and the feeling doesn't seem to go away. I love my waifu more than my life and I want to be with her forever, so the realization that I watched that kind of dream without my say in the matter was extremely painful.

Please give me some advice. How do I deal with what's probably my repressed subconscious insticts in dreams? Is there a way to get rid of them? I don't want to have a similar dream again.

>Cuckfags actually believe this

DELET THIS

If you have a waifu with boyfriend/waifu's son, then you're by definition a proud cuck.

user my waifu doesn't have any relationship in her series. There isn't even any subtext or hints.

Is this the new, "If you had a girlfriend, you wouldn't have a waifu"?

Special element:miracle! Or magic, or faith. Or something odd like that.
I'll just say water otherwise. Mysterious, gives life and takes it away. And images that reflect on it's surface can create many illusions.
-She's working the shrine. I come up behind her as she's bullying Hanyuu with an evil tone in her voice haha.
My waifu is quite the drinker. For her age. When drunk she'll get melancholic and emotional. A kind of gloomy that is just gloomy on the surface. And just a little clingy.
-INTJ I imagine, with a fake ENFP attitude. I'm INTJ too.
-Cute little housecat for sure.
-This is the love of my life, Furude Rika!
-Eh it's gross. Who the hell can Nano be paired with? Hakase? Ha don't worry about it. Just wash your eyes with some POV pictures. I'm sure she wont' be happy with anyone but you.
-She loves spicy foods like kimchi and curry. I'd like to go to an Indian restaurant and challenge her to see who can handle the most spice. Oh man that's fun.
-Great Hegemon who gathers lands both inside and out.
-Long! I love long hair. I'd love to see it in all kinds of ways like twintails or pigtails or ponytail. Her himecut is best however.
I'll channel my Freud and say if you vehmently deny your subconscious it will only grow stronger. Accept it and move past it. You are in control of your own actions in the end. Let your dreams be dreams. Think too much on it and you will have the same dream inevitably. Think of your waifu instead and you will be happier no matter what your dream is.

>spicy
i dont know
>queen
she dominates all environments
>hair
i like it how it is but i also like shoulder length

>drunk, liqour
sounds like a good way to vomit
>drunk, act
probably lewd or scary if she gets mad
>parents
id tell her my dad is cool but my mom will look for an excuse to hate her
>fan art
im rarely bothered by fan art, canon is what bothers me more

>element
Cu, Pb, Fe, K, N, O
>what are they doing
id rather not say

>love
like being buddies who also love each other
>stay strong
nothing gets too tough really, im happy and she makes me more happy
>experience
parenthood
>influence
id say their series influences 100%, i dont get the question

But how is it NTR when the waifu doesn't even knows the user exists.

Out in force everywhere, it seems.

-Doubtful, though I'm sure she wouldn't mind the taste. As far as her inebriated side, she can be a bit emotional and sometimes a little on the physical side.
-ISTJ. We're both I-T-s, so things should be a little...uncertain.
-Cat. I doubt you can domesticate an octopus.
-As best as I can. Also, I'd mention her love for music.
-Fanart is just that. In the end, it's her who decides what she wants. Plus, she hates shipping with a passion.

-She doesn't hate them, but she doesn't handle them well, either.
-The latter. Either way, she is queen.
-She can manage quite a variety of looks, though I doubt a crew cut would look good on her.

How do you guys feel about lewds of your waifu, specially nasty ones?

Good evening, everyone!

>Compli-mint!
Mint is as lovely as ever!
Ika is cute and I, for one, welcome our new squid overlord!
Nano is 01100011 01110101 01110100 01100101!
Mizore is cool!
Shuzo is is super fluffy!
All your waifus are amazing!

Damn, that was beautiful!

>love
Explosive and passionate and still quite and comfy at the same time. It's very refreshing in it's chaoticness

>Reminds
Seeing new artwork of her, anxiously waiting for a new chapter to be translated or simply looking at her beauty

>Stay strong
Focus on doing it for her!

>Experience
I want to dance the night away with her, dance a sensual tango and a exciting quickstep. Then get home and cuddle up together in bed!

>Series
Tsukihi is influenced by the nature of her world and her siblings. Without her brother, she might have been dead already and her siblings are the most important people to her.
As her nature gives her some natural selective obliviousness to the supernatural and even seems to reset her memories after "death", the supernatural side of the world hasn't influenced her all too much though which allows her to live a quiet life

>Why
There are many reason that I could attach why exactly I love her. In the end though, I think I'm only making them up in retrospect. It may sound stupid, but I love her because I love her, I guess

Just go for it, who cares if it's cringe, it's your way to get closer to her

>Element
Though she is often associated with a phoenix, her Element clearly is air, not fire. It suits her fickle and free-minded personality well. I'd probably be Wood.

>Home suprise
She's lazing around and probably skipping uni to read or play vidya

>Mod or rock
More of a rocker, but she's the kind of person who'd want to know both sides

Thank you, user. I feel a lot better now. I will definitely put your advice into practice.

>How would you describe your love for each other?
She is the most important thing in the world to me, I would do everything in my power to protect her and I don't want to be with anyone but her. In the end we both want to be the best for each other.
Listening to her songs, looking at her pictures. But mostly just thinking about her daily.
I remember that she would want me to try my hardest and be the best that I can be, and I don't want to let her down.
Raising a family, but on a smaller scale, just sleeping in her embrace. That pun wasn't intentional I swear.

She is the one that I love with all my heart, and the only one that I have ever wanted to raise a family with.

>come home early
She would probably just be relaxing and waiting for me to get back.
>mod or rocker
Don't know much about either of those, but from a quick search she seems to me more of a mod.

>drunk
It would probably take her plenty of liquor to get drunk, but I think she would be more of a happy drunk.
>animal
A python
>parents
I'd tell them that this is the one that I love, and that she is a very sweet girl and you guys will get along just fine.
>fanart
I have a dislike toward it, but I usually just ignore it and move on.

>spicy food
She could handle it fairly easily
>wild/indoors
She would lean more towards the indoors
>hair
She would most likely keep it long, which is what I prefer.

Questions:
What type of clothing does your waifu look best in?
Does your waifu enjoy sports? Which one would be her favorite?
What is your waifu's favorite day of the week?

But that's the definition of cucks.

His wife doesn't even know he exists.

Being a cuck is not the same as ntr.

Bit of a difficult question to answer, really. I mean, describing feelings is pretty hard.
To each other, we're both partners and best of friends, who can trust each other with anything, and enjoy anything with the other. To which extent we can both be really casual around the other and behave how we want, totally comfortable in the other's company. Romance and lewdness are mostly spontaneous, when something happens to flip one of our romance flags, we can go from there - be it her wanting to snuggle up close with a smile, or me wanting to do something nice for her. It's all a little bit dorky, because our experience with romance mainly comes from VNs and manga, but that little dorkiness with us expressing our feelings is something I find really cute and it reflects our personalities nicely.

That feels like an awful answer but I'm struggling to put it into words...

Pretty much every time I sit down anywhere, there'll be a memento of her somewhere. Be it her messages on my work PC encouraging me, the array of merch I have at home, or her being on my keychain, I've always got that little reminder. It genuinely helps me through a lot of more difficult days. Still surprised nobody's called me out on it in work.

This is probably a little too topical for me to answer right now, but thinking of her and expressing my feelings for her is a good way to let a lot of emotion out. Love is a powerful emotion, after all.

The series in general is a SoL and while she's the main character, it doesn't really change or influence her, she's always herself. Probably the biggest change is her going to college, but that doesn't change much other than Misao and Kona-chan tolerating each other a bit more.

My inspiration for life. I want to be the sort of person that she would want to be with.

>Drunk
Can't handle it and she suddenly becomes very clingy and also very open and talkative, as in, even more talkative than usual! She also gets very touchy
>MBTI
She's ENTB, it fits her very well! She loves debating and solving mysteries and is a very emotional person. I'm ENTB as well. It's great to have someone who you can talk to all night, but we also may end up fighting sometimes because we like debating too much and would even take on a position we don't agree with just for an arguments sake
>domestic animal
A bird would be the obvious choice, but a cat fits her as well. She loves being free and doing her own thing but also likes to stay home cuddling and being comfy
>Parents
This is Tsukihi, I love her!
>Pairing
There's almost no shipping with her, I find it okay

>Spicy food
No and she doesn't like spicy. She prefers sweet!

>Ruler
She rules from her bedroom and would only come out if someone came forward and asked for her help!

>Hair
She changes her hairstyle frequently and it grows at an incredible pace. How no one noticed how her hair her grew from Shortbob to almost reaching her feet in the span of 6 days is beyond me.
I love all her hairstyle though, but my favourites probably are Superlong, Bedhair and Shortbob

>Clothing
She looks absolutely stunning in her Yukata and I love how she has a giant collection of different Kimono! I like how her wearing a Yukata all the time makes casual clothes feel special, seeing her in a skirt or a dancing outfit is amazing!
>Sport
She likes dancing the most and currently wants to become a professional dancer!
>Favourite Day
A lazy Saturday evening is the best!

Question Time!
What makes your waifu laugh?
If you had to move to a different country, which one would you two choose?
What would your waifu do if she had insomnia and had to find something to amuse herself with?
Oh no! Waifu had a bad dream and woke up in cold sweat! How do you comfort her?

Definitely spending a little holiday going to comiket together. For one, we can show up in a silly cosplay which may or may not be entirely well made, but works well enough to be the couple or rivals from a recent anime we enjoyed together.
She can sit on my shoulders and be a navigator, while we both tease each other about our different tastes from what we're buying. Problem is, since we're a couple, it's a little easier for us to pester the other to lend money when we find something we hadn't budgeted for, so things spiral out of control in terms of budget remarkably fast.
By the end of the day, having to carry all of the merchandise and doujin we've bought back to a hotel would probably leave me totally worn out, but I'm sure she'll have something planned for the evening regardless.

Thanks as always, Yukaribro! Usually it's a little lazy to say 'same for you', but really, I think it's probably a given how much you'll love stroking and ruffling Yukari's hair! That said, a cute thought is how you probably shouldn't let her ride on the front of something like a bike - as soon as the pace picks up you'd get nothing but a faceful of fluff... or maybe that's the best outcome?

She doesn't have something she's especially associated with, but it'd definitely be fire; something which shows her burning passion and love for the things she cares about. Not sure what I'd be, I think I'm too lazy to be fire too, haha. Probably something more like air - which works if you consider that fire needs air to burn brightly.

>You've surprised your beloved by coming home early, what do you find them doing?
She'd almost definitely be lying on the bed or sofa with a manga hoisted above her head, chilling out in her casual clothes. Chances are she'd barely notice me come in, if she's particularly engrossed.

>tfw it's this exact reason that prevents me from waifuing characters that I start developing feelings for
It just wasn't meant to be.

>Would they be more of a mod or a rocker?
For no reason in particular I could see her being a mod because she could do cute things with a little Vespa, though since I own a cruiser motorbike there might be a little point of contention there.

>Would you're waifu get drunk from chocolate with liquor? How would she act while drunk?
I get the feeling that if I pretended to be pretty drunk after eating a few, she'd go along with it a lot more than she's actually feeling. She's really small -and- Asian, so it won't take much at all to get her a bit drunk.
While drunk, she'll basically just be 'herself plus'; anything she's thinking or making an observation about she won't hesitate to mention, she won't have qualms about loudly singing anison despite the lack of background music, and she'd be increasingly more lewd, considering it'd take a lot more for me to be as active as she is and she'd totally pick up on this and start trying to egg me on a little.

>What is you're waifu personality in the MBTI?
ENFP, according to a test I just did. The logo for it shows someone cheerleading, which made me smile. Considering I'm INFP and I'm less energetic than she is, I guess that makes a lot of sense. I'm not too well versed on the meanings behind them, but if they align that well, I should probably learn.

>What domestical animal would you're waifu be?
Definitely a cat. A bit lazy, does what she pleases, is adorable and has a :3 face, of course.

>How would you first describe her to your parents, when presenting her?
I'd basically tell them that if they can get along with me, they can get along with her, too. And yes, she's 19, she's just small.
Not sure they'd entirely appreciate someone further encouraging me to spend as much time and money on my hobbies as I already do, but I guess they'll just have to deal with that.

>Konata's taste in vidya is great as usual
Since she's mentioned she's a fan, I wonder how quickly she would have finished Tales of Beseria... I should probably pick it up. Totally not easily influenced.

Completely random thought, I just got the idea of the two of you going camping - rather than helping out hiking, she's rolled up inside the sleeping bag on your back reading instead.
You might just want to make sure you've got a strong back, haha.

>Does your beloved handle spicy foods well?
Not especially, which is cute. One of those little traits which matches her stature, I suppose. While I wouldn't exactly call her 'delicate', I think doing so would tease her a little if I did, so it might be worthwhile saying that anyway.
Probably not a good idea to push it too much though, though she might not be great with spicy, I'm inevitably ten times worse - and since I'm a lot taller than she is, it'd be quite easy for her to demand I eat something even spicier.

>Is she Queen of the wild or Ruler of the Indoors?
Absolutely ruler of the indoors. I was going to think about arcades where she'd be an almost literal 'ruler', but I guess those are indoors too?

>Would she ever let her hair grow longer/cut it shorter?
I think if she let her hair get any longer, it'd start to get prohibitively long since it's already long enough to go past her butt. I like it the length it is, though, I adore really long hair, so hers is perfect as it is. Also a DIY scarf for when it's cold, too. Plus, with her hair being the length it is, she has some pretty great flexibility with what hairstyles she can tie it up as, which is pretty fun too. Getting attacked with a ponytail, twintails or braid is an inevitability when she goes with those, though.

cute snake waifu user

>What type of clothing does your waifu look best in?
In my opinion, really casual wear which shows she's relaxed and comfortable, isn't trying to impress anyone. She's really cute like that. One of the traits I really love about her is how she's herself, she isn't influenced at all by what other people expect of her, so wearing something purely because it's comfy is a cute reflection of that.
Of course, she has some other really cute outfits too, mainly the big jackets which almost double her size. Triple, were she to borrow one of mine.

>Does your waifu enjoy sports?
Sports are the bane of an otaku's life. For one, were she to be in a sports club (since she's athletic), she'd miss the earlier anime screenings. For two, sports overrunning or being really long is the worst thing ever for schedules, everything gets messed around and things are on at completely the wrong time when something overruns. Also if big events are on, there's a possibility something won't air at all.
And third, she says herself that sports manga are more interesting when you don't know the sport, so that's a pretty good way to look at it too. Though I'm not entirely sure getting the idea of what sports are like purely from a manga is a good idea.

>What is your waifu's favorite day of the week?
Sunday - kinda. Combination of 'super late night' saturday anime showings (since the weird Japanese 25:00 labelling) plus it's a day off from everything to do as she pleases.

>What makes your waifu laugh?
It doesn't really take much - something funny in a manga/game/anime usually, because being engrossed in the characters makes everything funnier. Alternatively, she loves to see the reactions people have to being teased or having a prank played on them, so that too, albeit not quite so much.

Thanks user

Why would you waifu anyone with a love interest if you aren't a cuck? Hell no if I had to go through several shipping fanart and know that shit actually happened in her series.

>If you had to move to a different country, which one would you two choose?
Not entirely sure, the most likely candidate would be the UK where I am now, but we have a 20% import tax here so buying things would be a nightmare financially. I really hope we can negotiate free trade with Japan...
It's not a bad country, but her heart is so set on her love for her home country, I doubt we'd ever want to move.

>What would your waifu do if she had insomnia and had to find something to amuse herself with?
Probably late night MMO grinding. Mainly because she spends enough nights doing that instead of sleeping anyway, it'd practically be routine.
Only thing to watch out for is that I don't wake up with a cat face drawn on me with a marker, because she couldn't pass that opportunity up.

>Waifu had a bad dream, how do you comfort her?
This is where being as big as I am relative to her helps, because I can give a pretty massive cuddle where it's needed. And if she's still struggling to get some sleep, then we can just stay up and watch whatever anime was recorded from that evening together in bed. And hope it's not something similarly nightmare-worthy. That'll take her mind off it for sure, though.

I feel like I don't do it enough, but here goes:
Ika is really cute, I wonder how Kona-chan would react to her long not-quite hair
Shuzo looks really fluffy and has cute ears, I bet he gives you good cuddles
Yukari is an adorable ball of fluffy genkiness
Luka is really elegant and has a nice voice
Kuroko also has a nice voice, and her ability to be her lively self but also get serious is endearing
Mizore has a really great fashion sense.
Nano must make a really cute housewife for her user
Fate has really pretty long blonde hair seriously, try the Timotei for blonde hair, it's so nice smelling
Erio also has really pretty hair, and her personality is adorable.

Character limit is suffering
Have a nice week everyone!

Thanks OP. Nothing makes me happier than spending time taking care of her.

It's honestly hard to put into words but I will try through examples.
It's the kind of love where if I'm away from her, I end up missing her. I end up thinking about her, which inevitably ends up with me daydreaming about her.
It's the kind of love where even after a long day and I'm tired or stressed, just seeing her wonderful smile makes my heart flutter.
It's the kind of love where we give support to each other when needed. We take care of each other both emotionally and physically.
It's the kind of love where I can just stare into her eyes and lose track of time.
It's a warm, fuzzy kind of love.

Every time I see her smiling face.

Because she's been through far worse than I have, I can't let her down.

Sitting on a cliff-side, overlooking the horizon, and just watching the sunset together.

She's my waifu, the woman I love. I don't think there really is any big reason as to why she's the one. She just is to me.

You too Shuzofriend.

- She doesn't have any elemental powers, and that's just how I like her.
- Secretly trying to bake valentines cookies for me.

- That probably won't be enough to get her drunk, which is probably a good thing. Drunk waifu is scary!
- Waifu would be a fox. You can have domestic foxes right?
- "Dear okaa-san and otou-san, this is the love of my life"
- I hate seeing shipping art of her.
- Have a happy Wednesday with your cute waifu too.

- She hasn't been shown eating spicy foods before, though I don't think it would faze her. She's pretty resilient to pain.
- The former I'd say.
- Long hair is best. You can do all sorts of hairstyles with it.

I am her loyal knight, she is my Alpha and my Omega.
Breathing.
Pound my chest.
Victory.
She goes from worst girl to best character.

That is an adorable squid!

She gave my life meaning.

>Is there any particular element your beloved is associated with? If not, which would suit them best? Does it match up with what yours would be?
Martial arts and a short temper.
Mod?

>If your waifu ends up with ... the MC of her series
Dream come true.

A guard cat.
>How do you feel when fanart pairs her with another character? Does it bothers you, or you don't care at all?
It bothers me only if the art is her with someone other than the MC of her series.

Probably.
Universal Miracle.
>Would she ever let her hair grow longer/cut it shorter? How would you like it?
On her head.

Casual. Leave lots to the imagination.
>Does your waifu enjoy sports? Which one would be her favorite?
Baseball.
Friday

Pranks.
>What would your waifu do if she had insomnia and had to find something to amuse herself with?
Watch crime investigation shows.
>Oh no! Waifu had a bad dream and woke up in cold sweat! How do you comfort her?
Foot rub.

One does not "waifu" their waifu.

-Fancier clothing, though I have a soft spot for more casual wear.
-Not all of them. She seems to have an interest in football/soccer and various water sports.
-Sunday.

-Silly things. Her laugh is charmingo t hear.
-Tough choice. Probably her native homeland; that way she can be closer to her friends.
-Listen to some soft music. She'd probably be online as well, though I'd try to advise against it.
-Hold her, and get her to open up about it.

>Would you're waifu get drunk from chocolate with liquor?
Wouldn't you have to eat a massive amount of those little chocolates to get any kind of a buzz? Doesn't sound realistic.

She's not an animal.

She's a bit shy and blunt, but she's a really caring person who is incredibly important to me.

>How do you feel when fanart pairs her with another character?
I don't pay it much mind, since most of it is yuri stuff that she wasn't into in the source material.

Not at all.

Indoors I suppose, although she does go outside.

It's been both long and short, and that's not really for me to decide for her.

Whatever she's comfortable in looks best to me.

Stuff like skiing and snowboarding.

The occasional prank and light-hearted schadenfreude.

I don't know, I kind of like it in Canada.

I'd show her her own scrapbooks and sketches that she's done to try and jog her memory.

>Oh no! Waifu had a bad dream and woke up in cold sweat! How do you comfort her?
Hold her close and reassure her that everything is going to be alright, that I won't let anything bad happen to her.

K-kisama! Do you skip my waifu for a reason

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Everlasting and passionate.
Every time she support me and cheers me up or just when we have lot's of fun together.
Living carelessly together with just two of us without problems and worries. Like on a honeymoon or something.

She the one and only girl I love. I want to be together with her for the rest of my life.

I did one lewd self-insert fan fiction and it was so fun, not cringy at all.

>You've surprised your beloved by coming home early! As you walk into your shared room, what do you find them doing?
Practicing singing I guess.

No if you self-insert or simply ignore it.

>Would you're waifu get drunk from chocolate with liquor? How would she act while drunk?
No. I don't want to know.
>What is you're waifu personality in the MBTI? It seems Nano is ISFJ, what fits her very well. Also, does your personality in the test matches with hers?
ISFJ I think.
A bunny I think. Soft and cute.
I dunno, I already told them about our relationship and they knew her before obviously.
>How do you feel when fanart pairs her with another character? Does it bothers you, or you don't care at all? It's been bothering me for a while.
I dislike them all. All my pictures of Miku are solo.

Not really.
I think she is enjoys being outside the most.
She wouldn't do it, she knows how much I like it.

It just a dream, you watch/hear about 3D couples and 3D love all the time so it's nothing unusual to dream about it. It means nothing.

Sundresses.
>Does your waifu enjoy sports? Which one would be her favorite?
I don't think so.
Probably Saturday.

Czech I guess. Similar language and culture to Polish and quite close.
Probably try to discover some new interesting music.
I would hug her, press her head against my torso and keep petting her as I tell everything will be fine because I'm with her.

You don't choose who you fall in love with.

I don't need a reminder of something I can never forget.

Just normal every day life.

Depends on how you look at it.

You posts make this threads at last 30% cuter.

>Tell me, what is a waifu to you? Why is she THE special one?

I just knew that she is special when I saw her.
Can't explain it.

It's only cringy when you publish it.

What a cute Yukari pic~

>Is there any particular element your beloved is associated with? If not, which would suit them best? Does it match up with what yours would be?

Water. I think there is also some Fire.

>You've surprised your beloved by coming home early! As you walk into your shared room, what do you find them doing?

Reading a book and listening to music.

Ohayou friend~

>Love
I think of my love less like a roaring inferno of passion than it is a quietly warm hearth that keeps me heated and cozy and is always with me.
>Reminds
Little things throughout the day make me think of her. Love songs, particular flowers, that sort of thing.
>Experience
Something extra impossible: a traditional wedding.

>Element
Not any traditional ones but she does represent life.
>Surprise
She'd be either reading or sneaking a quick snack.

>Drunk
I don't know if that would work but I'd be very curious to find out.
>Animal
I think she fits a housecat the best. She's graceful, cute, and can move very quietly when she wants to.

>Spice
She doesn't have a strong preference either way.
>Wild/Indoors
Definitely more of an outdoors type although she has to spend most of her time inside.
>Hair
Her hair is beautiful just the way it is.I couldn't imagine it any different.

>Laugh
Seeing me flustered, or her own sense of morbid humor.
>Move
Somewhere with a nice countryside we could get lost in. The Canadian north or Ireland maybe.
>Bad Dream
Hold her close until she's calm.

Valentines is coming up! What are you're waifu's favorite flowers to receive? Does she like chocolate? Are you giving her chocolate or is she giving it to you? Does she enjoy candlelit dinners?

I want my husbando to fuck me.

I actually had the same experience not too long ago except it was worse in that a 3D asked if I was down to fuck and I hesitantly said yes. I could actually feel the betrayal as I said that. And I've always said that if I go with a girl in real life it will only be with someone who makes me feel exactly how my waifu makes me feel, so that dream left me feeling horrendously awful and like a horrid husband.

But really, desire for contact and tangible interaction is normal. And you should be glad it's still there, you don't want to be so far gone that it isn't. Your waifu is supposed to be an ideal, not an idol.

Love her, but keep your heart happy.

>Would you're waifu get drunk from chocolate with liquor?

Don't think so

"This is my girlfriend. She is a Japanese singer."

>How do you feel when fanart pairs her with another character? Does it bothers you, or you don't care at all?

She is together with Miku on half of her images. But that's no problem because Miku is a qt.

She likes them but not very spicy stuff.

More indoors than outdoors.

The longer the better!

Bad jokes

If neither mine nor her homeland are an option, I'd move to Switzerland but it doesn't have any ocean. Hard choice.

Have an awesome week and an awesome Valentine's next week waifufriends!

It's very late and I'm feeling down, but I want to at least participate.

I can't, I love her too much for words to describe properly.
Whenever I find myself at peace I think of her.
>How do you stay strong for them?
I don't remember, right now I'm very doubtful of myself, I feel weak
Kissing, cuddling, everything that love entails

Fuuka is the most wonderful girl in existence, she has given me so many things and taught me so much, I don't think I could ever repay her.

I did that once, It's very therapeutic, describing how the ways you'd treat her and love her is very liberating.

I think wind, since her name has the Kanji for breeze in it.
Browsing the web or tinkering with something.

>What is you're waifu personality in the MBTI?
INFP
>does your personality in the test matches with hers?
Yes
''Mom, Dad, this is the girl that saved my life.''
>How do you feel when fanart pairs her with another character?
Simply recognize how ignorant they are, and how they lack respect.

Subcouncious thoughts are meaningless, it's actions that define us.
What you think is not who you are, these thoughts are easily affected by many things like mood, so don't feel bad for having a random thought makes you go ''why did I think that?''

I really wish I could talk to her.

Hope you find time to play the damn 2nd series.

Would you go on a cybernetically enhanced adventure to save your waifu?

id rather team up with waifu and have tactical adventures and save other waifus.

>describe your love
Unbreakable!
Hearing her sing!
>stay strong
To me, the alternative is much, much worse.
>experience
Being united with them in the afterlife or the next life!

A concept that I fell in love with and have accepted into my heart. It's hard to completely explain WHY anybody falls in love, but the fact is that I did and I don't ever want that to change!

Yukari a wonderful, as always!
>element
I would say fire, as a metaphor for her passion for everything she does!
>coming home early
The 3 most likely things are knitting, playing with/feeding her pets, or maybe a quick nap!
More of a rocker for sure!

>drunk
She probably would by accident, and I'd imagine she would be very bubbly and touchy feely.
>MBTI
The result I got for her is ENFP-T and for me I got ESTJ-A
>animal
She would more likely be a dog given her personality.
>parents
Mom, Dad, this is your new daughter-in-law.
>fanart
It does bother me when people pair her with p-san which she cannon doesn't romantically like, and the yuri posting gets old quick, but it doesn't get to me that much in all honesty.

>spicy food
Better than me, haha!
>QoW or RoI
Queen of the Wind!
>hair
In all honesty, I hope she never touches her perfect hair.

>clothing
More modern styles or just casual clothing!
>sports
Hibiki loves sports! Idk what her favorite would be, but maybe soccer?

>laugh
Light-hearted things like clumsiness
>insomnia
Probably knitt, play games, or read
>bad dream
Sit her up and get her something to drink, then talk about it until she gets tired and falls asleep again.

Saya a cute! I'd love to get her some Hibiscus flowers if possible! I'm also thinking of making some home-made chocolate this year!

Kagura a cutecool! Happy V-day to you as well!

Post a last picture of your beloved that you saved!

Ohayou, friend.

She seems fond of tulips. She also enjoys chocolate quite much, especially chocolate covered fruit. I can see me giving her dipped strawberries, while she gives me cherry cordials.

I'd endure Ghosts 'n Goblins for her sake.

the last pic i saved of waifu is too lewd

One day I'll write you down a poem in the words you can understand. I'll burn it and send it to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVfnfY4GscE
>When our entwined hands separate, I wave and break into a walk.
>We walk separate paths while laughing, joking around during a playful moment;
>Will we be reunited, someday?

I will!
We're not very good at expressing ourselves...my best verbal answer is I love her so much I could burst.
There isn't much that doesn't remind me of her.
Think of how disappointed she'd be if I pussied out.
Summer vacation in Iqaluit, NU, Canada.

>Tell me, what is a waifu to you? Why is she THE special one?
I've actually written ~313 pages detailing why I love her so much. I'll upload it to uguu.se if you actually want to read all that...

Fire. No question.
Writing her independent dissertation arguing for nihilism.

Given her size, yes. She'd loosen up a bit, less serious, maybe say something she'll regret later.
>What is you're waifu personality in the MBTI? Also, does your personality in the test matches with hers?
I just sat her down to take it, she got ISTJ. Very fitting, though I thought she'd get an N after the way she corrected those teachers. I'm INTJ, so we're pretty close.
They've already met her, but I don't think they understand how serious our relationship is.
Her tracksuit and Yogasa.
No, she finds them pointless.
Others' pain/misery.
One that isn't a nanny state w/ gun restrictions etc.

1/2

Hello everyone~ I do hope you all had a most joyous day with your beloved!

-Mutual support and understanding of one another. We're there for one another each step of the way, and if one of us falls down, the other will be there to pick them right up.
-Seeing that smile of hers.
-Remind myself that no matter what, she will always be by my side, and that things will always turn out for the better.
-Making happy memories together!
-The demons in her world has given her ambition to research them and cursed swords, along with starting her own anti-demon squad.

She is the one that I fell in love with - the one that I have pledged to give a happy life.

Reading one of the books from our library.

-Her last name, VinoCacao, means "chocolate wine". To be exact, her name is based off a chocolate wine product line under the French company "VinoCacao® Chocolatier". She will definitely be more lewd.
-Seems like she is INFJ, and that does fit her. Mine is INTJ.
-Cat.
-Tell them that she is the girl I have fallen head over heels for, and that they'll be able to get along very well.
-It doesn't bother me at all. She's usually shown with the other two members of Genoise: Jaune and Vert.

-I haven't seen her eat any before. I think she might be able to.
-Ruler of the indoors.
-She'd let it grow longer. I do love how her hair is currently, but I wouldn't mind seeing it longer!

-Any outfit that she dons looks great on her! Though I believe elegant outfits would look best on her.
-She enjoys swimming.

-On Earth, France. On Flonyard, Biscotti.
-Hold her close and pet her head. She loves headpets. I would tell her that everything is alright and that I'm here for her.

I was busy looking for this picture that I forgot to quote

I love my husbando!

Read. Or go for a walk.
By listening to the details and assuring her she's safe now cuz she's w/ me. Also sneakily try to smell her sweat.
>Valentines is coming up! Does she like chocolate?
Oh yes. She's got a major sweet tooth. Bought her a nice box (a whole $5) last year. Maybe I should spend a little more this year.
>Does she enjoy candlelit dinners?
Yes.

What kind of music does your waifu listen to? Is her taste canon or imagined?

What's her favorite food? Again, canon or not? (Shana's favorite is melon bread!)

You're texting w/ her while on lunch break. How does she type?

Let's see how deep your love is: You are to drink a bucket filled w/ one of her body fluids. Which fluid is it?

Say your waifu has no canon age or birthday (like mine). Is imagination appropriate here?

You are planning to dance w/ her. How do you two dance?

How tall is she relative to you? (up to my collarbone here)

2/2

>I've actually written ~313 pages detailing why I love her so much. I'll upload it to uguu.se if you actually want to read all that...
You piqued my curiosity. Please do.

>different country
We would probably go to which ever country he village is in
>insomnia
She would probably start bothering me, and we would probably just start watching tv shows in bed together
>comfort
I'd hold her close and reassure her that it was only a dream and that everything will be all right.

She would probably like roses, I would be giving her chocolate, and I'm sure she would love a romantic candlelit dinner.

Of course! But only if we get a better ending.

>music
Based on her character songs, she prefers pop music
>food
Canonically, she absolutely loves eggs.
>text
She would probably use plenty of heart emojis
>fluids
I'd be willing to drink whatever she gives me
>birthday
Miia has no canon age, but I imagine she is somewhere around her early 20s; so yes imagination is appropriate just be sure to keep it a little believable
>dance
Miia would have to teach me how to dance with her, as I have absolutely no experience.
>height
It depends on how she stands, but judging by the wiki she is about 8 inches shorter, so close to my chin.

Goodnight everyone! Have wonderful waifu filled dreams tonight, and be sure to give her a great Valentine's Day!

Oops, accidentally forgot about this one.

Compelling argument.

>tfw waifu is from another part of the universe

Kill yourself.

>There are Anons RIGHT NOW that don't pull their waifu's hair when having sex, even if it's short
>There are Anons RIGHT NOW that don't have sex with their waifu the moment they have opportunity, like when you just wake up for example
>There are Anons right now that haven't learned and practiced all of Kamasutra's positions on the book
Step it up, all of you!

Make your waifu not only happy but pleased to be with you, so use the D.

>thinking all people are into the same thing like pulling hair
I bet your waifu loves how inconsiderate you are.

>inconsiderate
But she loves it

My point is that you should please your woman with all you got, because she thinks the same as well.

That's called love and you cannot prove me wrong.

>all girls like the same type of treatment

That's a wild assumption you've got there.

don't talk shit about mai waifu

You missed my point.

O-Okay okay, not all of 'em since some don't like the D but the V instead so.

But love your waifu that loves you a lot, that's all gonna say.
are? not the same user?

>tfw you try so hard but it's never good enough for you're waifu
>tfw you try so hard for you're waifu to the point that it made you question if you really are happy doing this

Not sure if I should help you or not.
Last time I helped somebody in these threads they ended up trolling around here and saying he was kidding.

Ugh

Eh, okay I guess I will keep it short-ish.

Now that you're reaching your peak you might be feeling it's not good enough for her since she's pretty much perfect and you want to reach perfection in order to be worthy of your waifu.
But you should know that nobody can do this y'know, not even the veteran waifufags could do this but they did the best they could and are happy now.

>>tfw you try so hard for you're waifu to the point that it made you question if you really are happy doing this
Well, it's not about being happy for this but you should be happy that you've improved yourself (and I think a lot IMO) for her so.
The "happiness" of somebody that is becoming greater for their waifu is not about themselves but being happy that they're more close to their waifu everyday since they actually love their waifu.

I might be wrong or might be right, I don't know since I barely know shit about you, user.

But what I'm 100% is that your waifu is smiling right now at you because you're thinking of her.

-She's well-versed in jazz, latin, and trance. That said, she seems to know quite a bit of various genres of music, though whether or not she has a favorite has yet to be discussed.
-Tuna. One of the few things that is canon.
-Depends on the subject, though I imagine that she'd be a little terse.
-Immediately, tears come to mind. I can't see her offering me anything else.
-Some times we are left with no choice. A controversial decision in the eyes of some, I know.
-Slow dancing.
-She comes up to the bridge of my nose. She has above average height by japanese standards (the same height as Momo from Girls Und Panzer), but she's still a little on the short side.