Canadian Libtard Stephen LeDrew fired by employer for appearing on Tucker Carlson

youtube.com/watch?v=eVaQ1SAQWUI

> Goes on Tucker Carlson on November 29th 2017 to push LGBTTTQQIAA agenda.

> Get's criticized by Canadian people after Tucker interview.

> Get's fired by Canadian conglomerate Bell Media for "helping the competition".

> Asks Tucker "if he knows of any good agents".

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=TN957NjgqhU
youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada is such a shithole

Original interview:

hooktube.com/watch?v=TN957NjgqhU

Hilarious. As far as I remember the debate was about whether you're still free to speak your mind in Canada. The guest was convinced that this was still the case. Was proven wrong.

>Hilarious. As far as I remember the debate was about whether you're still free to speak your mind in Canada.

There is no free speech in Canada. Most people maintain the ridiculous idea that free speech exists because you are allowed to say anything you want as long as the government/academia/media approves of it.

Hahahahahaha, what?
That piece of shit literally argued on the show that unlike in USA, in Canada you won't have society destroy your life for not agreeing with the agenda.
Now look what happened.
This is beautiful.

this shit is just getting way too ridiculous.

can I be a free speech refugee too?

>Most people maintain the ridiculous idea that free speech exists because you are allowed to say anything you want as long as the government/academia/media approves of it.

That's hilarious, because that's the antithesis of free speech

FUCK SLIDE THREADS

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM

True

LoL diK cuq

Leafs didn't send their best I see.

Pottery

Holy my sides when Tucker asked him what two spirited is.

Pots and pans

Tucked

People on Sup Forums were using this interview to attack Tucker saying "why does he only bring on low hanging fruit idiots on to his show?"

Now look what this "idiot" went and proved to the world. Free speech doesn't exist in Canada.

Freedom of speech has never protected you from being fired, what are you on about?

What did he mean by that?

>Holy my sides when Tucker asked him what two spirited is.

It's hilarious!

For those who don't know, Stephen LeDrew was head of the Canadian Liberal Party from 1998 to 2003. He is semi retired from politics and works in the Canadian news medium as a "Liberal pundit". The shit he spewed on Tucker is what he spews on radio and TV shows that air in Canada.

But the thing is, most Canadians don't really listen to his radio broadcast, and probably didn't even know who this guy was before the Tucker interview. Leafs stared attacking this cuck because of it, now it caused him to lose his job at whatever Bell Canada owned channel he was working for.

Hilarious!

sweet ironings

Yes, yes we are. But we have a high standard of living by global plantatipon peasant standards, so......

>captcha: stiel gibbs

fucking lmao

kekd was a funny interview

I should also point out that Tucker destroyed this man's career. Unintentionally? Possibly. That was not a staged thing. Stephen LeDrew was in "comfy job for life" position as a liberal shill. But he drew attention to himself by just appearing on Tucker show's which caused a media conglomerate in Canada to freak out and can his ass.

Freedom of speech was not mentioned in this discussion.

MAKE A THREAD

I thought it was canadian liberals who destroyed the guy's career.

What the fuck?

it's not so bad as long as you don't live in toronto or vancouver (basically 50% of the population, but still). it's like saying america is a shithole because of LA and NYC

>I thought it was canadian liberals who destroyed the guy's career.

Liberals do like to eat their own. But it was Tucker that put the spotlight on this man.

And then liberals destroyed his career. Not tucker.

Dipshit, open your eyes. We don't have free speech here in America either. You can and will get fired for voicing pro trump opinions.

>And then liberals destroyed his career. Not tucker.

Yes, correct.

I guess you could say that being on Tucker's show was a fatal mistake, then,. This guy would still be "comfy jobbin'" it if he didn't show off his retardation to a much larger audience. That's how he got exposed to more Canadians, which led to a firing after LeDrew receiving a lot of criticism.

Really Liberalism is self defeating at this point.

>Dipshit, open your eyes. We don't have free speech here in America either. You can and will get fired for voicing pro trump opinions.

Say anything about the "Religion of Peace" here in Canada (yeah, Leaf), you could be fired too. This needs to die.