Jojo Diamond is Unbreakable Live Action

WHAT WENT RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

asianjunkie.com/2016/07/31/mackenyu-sonny-chibas-son-was-reportedly-raped-has-a-5-year-old-kid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guanglai kangyi isn't a midget, there's your flaw op.

We'll fix it in post.

So Okuyasu is chopped liver, is he?

>WHAT WENT RIGHT?
Nothing.

Danny DeVito should've been Koichi tbqh

Josuke looks like an idiot with his pants pulled up so high, and his pompadour looks fake. The latter may just be the lighting, though.

>and his pompadour looks fake

So you're saying his shit hair is spot on

I actually think it looks fine in the pic, but I'm afraid of what it will look like in motion.

I wished they dyed the Koichi's hair so it was a bit paler, but the designs are pretty neat transliterations to 3D that don't look cartoonish

I'll leave my judgments till I see Jotaro's design in hopes they don't include the shitty triangle

Will this Koichi go super saiyan?

Crazy D when

They honestly look pretty good, its a shame it isnt a midget koichi tho

jotaro when

in b4

Where's Okuyasu? I know they need to show a female, but they can't leave the best character out.

Kek, I would without a doubt buy it on dvd if it was exactly like in your image, just the actor sized down with bad effects. Even if the movie was absolute dogshit.

His actor looks too pretty. Hoping the makeup department can fix that.

>asianjunkie.com/2016/07/31/mackenyu-sonny-chibas-son-was-reportedly-raped-has-a-5-year-old-kid/

What the actual fuck?

Josuke and Yukako's outfits look like something cheap from a costume store. Koichi's clothes seem normal, but he isn't a blonde midget.

I always wondered this, but why do some materials make the uniforms look like cosplay but real uniforms have materials that don't look cheap/off-looking?

Insecure manlets on suicide watch and think Koichi isn't short enough because they want to self insert. He's canonically 160cm which is only 12cm below the average height.

I mean im not a manlet but i always found him to be hilariously tiny and it added to his chararcter. I mean watching him and yukako was like a mother and son, i think even hayato was taller and he was 10 years old.

yukako looks like she's made of plastic.

I just checked, yukako is only 10cm taller than Koichi. What the fuck Araki

Nippon measurements.

Well she is far prettier than in the anime and manga.

Who's playing as Kira?

It's only up to the Red Hot Chili Pepper arc

All. Over. Again.
Pulled. From. Theaters.

Should've been everybody

I want to see part 1 that was never released

Seriously?

What the fuck did you expect, to do all DiU in a single movie?

Koichi isn't a midget? Good, then I can root for him now. I fucking hate midgets

Can we expect some sick riffs then?

I expected Kira to at least be in it.
Like, maybe they would have cut down or completely removed some less important fights.
Thinking about it now, I suppose it makes sense, considering Part 4 is the longest part if I'm not mistaken.

The actor clearly is still a manlet, his picture is zoomed up closer than Yukako's and it's still shorter.

Apparently, if the dilm does well, there will be a second one.
Hell even Rohan isn't in this.

They'll probably still have to cut down a lot, but I can't imagine doing a decent adaptation in just one movie even if the only bad guy was Kira.

Will they get a gaijin to play Joseph or will they just pretend a gook is a white person?

>In regards to the film's subtitle of "Chapter I", Hirano explained that due to the complexity in the plot and characters of Part 4 it would be impossible to adapt its entirety into a two-hour film. Hirano then said that if the film is a commercial success, he'd love to adapt the remainder of Part 4 through more films.
Trilogy time!

>implying proportions have ever fucking mattered in Jojo

>adaptation is really good and does well
>sequel is the same
>other jojo parts to be adapted
I can hope I suppose.

So Akira's the main villain then?
Probably for the best anyway, some of the less important fights in Part 4 were some of the best.

I wonder how they'll fit Yukako into the plot, "Koichi fights a random stand user with no connection to the main villain" doesn't really work for a movie.

>Ron Pearlman as Joseph

>gookwashing
pls no

All of the early game Stands in Part 4 are like that. The only Stand user I can honestly see getting cut is Tonio because his arc has absolutely zero to do with Keicho's Arrow

Angelo, Akira, Yukako, Tamami and Hazamada at least had their Stands given to them by Keicho

All the jojo women are ugly as sin so that's not an accomplishment

I want to see this so much. I bet ya it was as good as the OVAs and Araki is just being a huge faggot.

Reimi, Trish, Lucy Steel, Yasuho, Karera are good looking.

>No Jolyne

Fuck I hate Araki's new style. Koichi looks like shit and so does Jotaro. He can't keep getting away with it.

Araki can't draw anyone from the OG series anymore. His second-trilogy art style for Jonathan was already terrible, but he really cannot draw any of his old characters anymore

Well, he kinda half-assed Stone Ocean so Jolyne tends to come out better

>Joseph's pose

Is that supposed to be Jonathan on the right? Shit I barely recognized him.

Araki basically pulled a Toriyama(got rid of muscles and is now full of skinny people).

Giorno, Jolyne,Jhonny and Old Joseph look good though.

Josuke looks the worst.

Manlet jokes transcend space and time. Even a nice Japanese Christian boy with an unhealthy obsession with high fashion and beauty standards Forbes both sexes in the early 90s thinks that short guys are hilarious.

I'd rather fap to 3dpd than Araki's art

>no koichi pose
its gonna be a shit live action

As if anyone is actually expecting anything.

Show me the ocean man.

Does Koichi even have a trademark pose? Googling "koichi pose" just gives me that retarded one from the first opening, which was not in the manga as far as I remember.

Honestly, I love it when adaptions move some of the less important scenes around to fit the rest of the selected story, just not to an insane degree. Maybe start part 2 in Tonio's trying to discuss recent events when his stand starts taking effect and interrupting the conversation.

Hey, two Josephs.

oh no please don't tell me this is a real thing

There was someone in a youtube comment section who had apparently seen the film. From his description, it seemed pretty shit. Speedwagon never joins the party, Dire is cut out altogether. I think the video it was on was deleted, though.

>Speedwagon deleted
I remember hearing that Araki was buttblasted about it and it was main reason for pulling it out

He does jackshit, but that sucks.
Nonetheless something would always be missing from part 1 without him.

Hey...

Part 1. Dio kills Jojo's dog, dad, William Zeppeli, and Jonathan himself.
Part 2. What does Caesar Zeppeli and a can of soda have in common? They both go flat when they run out of bubbles.
Part 3. Avdol dies first, twice. Iggy gets kicked in by Vanilla Ice Cream. And Kakyoin gets turn into a doughnut.
Part 4. Yoshikage Kira kills Pineapple head, Aya, Yoshihiro Kira. Then the true hero comes and kills him. Ambulance.
Part 5. Dio sticks Jonathan's dick into everything and Giorno Giovanna is one of his many kids. Bruno is killed but becomes a zombie. Best girl Narancia dies, GioGio goes god mode and kills Diavolo multiple times. Polnareff becomes a turtle.
Part 6. Everyone dies. Even Jotaro.
Part 7. The President kills Gyro Zeppeli. Johnny kills the President in all parallel worlds.
Part 8. Gappy is the new Jojo and he has four balls because he's made of two people, Yoshikage Kira and Josuke Higashikata. Johnny kills himself to save his child and wife.

Here are some spoilers. Help curb the cancerous fanbase by deterring new people from watching it.

>he's made of two people Yoshikage Kira and Josuke Higashikata.
wrong

Josuke looks like a fucking chuuni trap.
Koichi looks like a trap that needs more classes about how to look like a guy,
The girl is 100/10, throw away the guys and make a movie about her.

I wish that were Joseph

Speedwagon doesn't do anything but is still vital for being one of Araki's most used plot devices for all of the OG series. Phantom Blood without Speedwagon means the rest of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure couldn't really happen

Yukako´s wrong. She´s ugly in the manga, that's a very important part of her character.

The rest of the series could still happen without Speedwagon, really. The nazis could've had a bigger role in Part 2 to replace the SWF, Joseph could've made a bunch of connections between 2 and 3 to help out against DIO, Jotaro could've worked to continue those connections in 4, 5, and 6.

>narancia dies

Well, thanks for the spoiler

>Yukako ugly
Somebody didn't understand Cinderella

I suppose, but the Speedwagon Foundation kind of does a good job adding to his character after the fact. It sort of immortalizes Speedy through fame and riches like Dio wanted, but through honest means that lasted forever while Dio was essentially forgotten and later erased from the OG series after Pucci died

Those outfits are great.

U mad whitey? enjoy your trash evangelion

>She´s ugly in the manga
Nah, that's just Araki's style makes her look ugly, she is supposed to be super hot.

>entire cast is Danny Devito in a variety of outfits
I had no idea how much I wanted this until now

holy shit that would be hilarious