Trump supporters

>Trump supporters

I'm a white trump supporter except I have done this drunk many times in real life and they fucking loved it, and started twerking on muh dick.

Prob because I'm not an awkward little manlet. lol

That guy definitely doesn't support Trump
Lame bait

Kike manlet please. Gotta work on indentification skills bro.

This used to turn me on but now it makes me cringe. I must be becoming a better person.

>white
>flag

Never gets old lol

>Democrats

t. Muhammed

>im not a manlet
>im white

shhhhh. Its okay to be an amerimutt

wtf that bitch is nasty as fuck too, just look at those ghetto lashes!

>Manlets

I see that all the time. Pretty much considered normal now, at least in the north east.

>Fins calling anyone else "mutt"
Hello asianmutt

yup.hilarious he knows who to target,nig bitches are easy pussy.him getting shunned is so pathetic.

T. pog boot reservist

ugly niggerwoman anyway

That guy is literally jewish and a democrat.

>and started twerking on muh dick.
t.

shhh muttbro dont cry

staying hydrated is bad?

How long does he need to get the message lol.
Its a fucking pool party with plenty of chicks, why hang on to the ugly anyways nigger lady.
Dont fail over and over. just go on to the next and drunker chick.

I am a mutt and I'm also a manlet
Check it out

Drinking water is normal everywhere except Africa now

in the webm he reached already the bottom

god damn does the world actually think america is censored when there is the first amendment?

trump actually takes to twitter to obfuscate what he actually does for america

figure it out. it's political edutainment and savvy sass

trump is fucking awesome for america and the globe. he keeps people stupid to what he does

>he’s just pretending to be retarded

but i thought trump supporters wanted all niggers hanging from trees?

i could walk into any party and get laid by a sheboon,its super fuckin easy.you show interest and then walk away 10 mins send her a drink and its over.i quit cuz it is too easy and i dont want aids.
they need white,you can treat them like the niggers they are and will continually come back.they are a sad,vain species,niggers have done a serious number on their own women.

Lmao. Its 1trillion dimensions chess!

I bet you he's jewish

jesus. guy literally started dry humping her out of nowhere

dude.. news channels here are fucking pleb vomit if they get their on-air info from twitter

theres an old saying from segregation era called "nigger in the woodpile"
lotta times nig women woukd approach whitey looking for favors,money,status,whatever and some southerners would fuck em saying yeah i got a nigger in the woodpile.
guarantee u there werent any kids from those arrangements.

So what dialect of Chinese do they use in Finland?

>I'm a white
Ahahahaha

>manlets

He looks 5'4

bix nood muhfugga

>ITT butthurt mutts

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART

dog bless Ameriga :D:D:DXDD

FUCK WATER
FUCK DRIMFP
FUCK WHYPEEPO

That guy is pathetic as fuck.

Not only is he getting rejected and not getting the hint that he is not attractive enough, he is getting rejected by an ugly, dirty looking nigger.

Bottom of the barrel.

This guy must have a strong fetish for black ass, because even as far as ebony poon goes this slut is low-grade product. Maybe he gets off on the rejection and the humiliation, it would honestly seem less weird to me that being so persistent in the face of unambiguous indifference.