FCC wants to do away with internet communism

>FCC wants to do away with internet communism
>Sup Forums has a problem with this
Is there really nobody on this board old enough to remember late 90s/early 00s internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idiots would vote for slavery if it was named something cute like "Inclusiveness Education Camps"

Prison of Tolerance

I want things to stay the same because if you're internet gets fucked then Australia will feel the effects.
And we really can't deal with anymore issues regarding our internet quality.

What the fuck is internet communism and why did you make that word up?

Is paying for a concert music communism?

Who am I kidding I am arguing with a common corer

FUCK SLIDE THREADS

VOTER FRAUD !!!!

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

ELECTRONIC BALLETS? NO PROBLEM. ERASE THE EVIDENCE THE NEXT DAY

Does the USA really influence other countries domestic policies that much?

Yes I was there, late 90s to 2007 or so was the golden age. Things went into the toilet after that. The fact people are so up in arms without understanding that less government meddling meant a better internet is funny to me.

>Is there really nobody on this board old enough to remember late 90s/early 00s internet?
yeah it was free

>>Is there really nobody on this board old enough to remember late 90s/early 00s internet?
Yes, which is why I am in favour of net neutrality. Who wants to go back to pay-per-minute dial-up speeds?

Did you really think democracy was some magical war deterrent? No, you're either with American imperialism or in its way.

The internet was never meant for poor people or minorities, so if repealing NN brings it back to the that era then I'm all for it.

>Paying for a Music concert
Nah, that's just peak degeneracy
>You support Hollywood jews
>You'll be around countless roasties acting like degenerates
>You'll get shit spots and will end up covered in mud/dirt

Explain how that picture is any different from an ISP that offers dial-up, DSL, and cable for different prices? Or an ISP that that has faster speeds for a higher price?

Pretty sure AOL was charging per hour.

> Government regulated internet is faster and cheaper

Yeah, because that's how it works.

>Does the USA really influence other countries domestic policies that much?

Yes. The US State department was funding abortion lobbyists here in Ireland under Clinton. Funds like soros and the chuck feeny fund sponsor SJWs and trannie 'rights' media endlessly. Exports shit like modem family t back it up. Copyright laws, laws on GSOs all wrapped up favouring the US under 'free trade'.

The US went from the place everyone loved that stood against commies to a festering shithole exporting shite in the last decade.

>strongest military in the world
>bases in pretty much every allied country
>invented the internet
>Sup Forums is hosted in the US
yes. yes we do

And it wasnt contaminated with literal scum like commies, faggots, niggers and related shit.

AOL was a provider back in the day, and it was not by the hour, it monthly, but we could still go to any site we wanted for FREE

Then what were all those ubiquitous 48 free hour CDs about?

>Then what were all those ubiquitous 48 free hour CDs about?
free trial

Because the speed of your Internet connection will be throttled according to where you go on the Internet, and will not be purely inherent to the device providing the connection.

Man, what's it like not being able to have fun?

So why factor money?

Not only would you be paying for the device, but where you could go with your device. So an ISP could charge you extra money if you wanted to go to Sup Forums.

>Pay for fast passes at Disney Land so I can cut in front of sweaty poorfags and then ride off on a golf cart
>Pay for toll roads fast passes so I don't have to wait in line on the highway with the poorfags
>Pay for expedited shipping so I get things faster so I don't wait around like a poorfag
>Slip the bouncer money so I don't have to wait in line to get into the bar like a poorfag
>Tip the hostess to get a seat faster at the restaurant instead of holding the plastic buzzer square like a poorfag
>Buy nicer things than poorfags
>Live a better life than poorfags

>implying I'm not 100% happy paying extra for a better experience than the unwashed masses gets

> throttled according to where you go on the Internet
This never happened BEFORE net neutrality was a thing.
What makes you think companies would suddenly do it now?

Not to mention all the contracts floating out there with minimum speed stipulations.

Late 90's were a low-fi version of Sup Forums with no mods. I'm not talking Sup Forums, I'm talking the entire internet!

Enjoy it though I did, I must wax prophetical.

Net neutrality ties in with AI, crypto currency, CERN, "aliens", rfidchips, and much more.

AI is going to be the beast system. Crypto is the architecture. CERN opens the abyss. "Aliens" show up to "save" you. That at some point involves a chip (or possibly genetic modification, could go either way, or both) just to eat.

Net neutrality is necessary to choke off all dissent. Look at Trumps apartment and read up on Apollo (also known as Appollyon in the book of Revelation).

The last train out, before all hell breaks loose, is about to leave. Ergo, I suggest that you get busy believing that Jesus Christ, Son of God and messiah of the Jews, died for your sins, was buried, and rose again as prophesied.

The time of Jacob's troubles may start Tuesday. Best to be right with Jesus before that. A lot of people won't live long enough to reconsider.

>internet pipes use bits instead of water
>bits are not divisible
>we all must have equal access!
>even if it means were all equally slow

Straight up as a pretty confident atheist, the way this shit perfectly lines up is... Unsettling..

American internet providers are already heavily subsidized and you guys have third world tier internet connections and data caps. And you still want to give more power to the oligopoly. Go ahead, shoot yourselves in the food, I don't care, what I care about is this becoming the norm elsewhere.

Who cares. Everything is monitored, everyone is under surveillance, all dissent is quickly neutralized. The fact that they want to make more money from this is completely none of our business, as in we can do nothing about it just as we could do nothing about anything else they ever do. The financial crisis was started by a stupid idea that no logical person would ever agree to, the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Syrian intervention, Libyan revolution, Yugoslavia, giving money to Israel, cashless society, leftism in academia, degeneracy in hollywood, etc. Etc. Etc.

We are fucked, net neutrality or not. This is just the sum of all things at this point.

The only thing they can't touch yet is gun control, because the minute the government steps over that line, alllll the collective barrels in your country will be pointed at them. The founding fathers saw this coming and they all armed you.

But you better believe they're scheming on that shit right now, too.

I have 1 gig down and up with no cap

Internet in the US really is a wild card on where you live.

People shouldn't be worrying about NN.
They should focus on zoning laws and shit that let companies run an entire area.
My area had comshit, but as soon as At&t rolled in they had to be less of a kike.

I'm amazed people haven't caught on yet. It's right in front of your face at this point.

for what it's worth, I think we do have some time. they are going to repeat the boom-bust cycle at least a few more times, to bait more and more people into buying cryptocurrency. the general public's opinion of cryptocurrency is a useful metric for determining just how close we are, I think.

with NN though, I suppose it wouldnt be all that difficult to convince people that everybody else is totally onboard with cryptocurrency, which would speed things up bigtime. so maybe the end is actually that close.

what are you, a poorfag?
>being this much of a bandlet

See the thing is, we know how capitalism is.
It always drives the price up while lowering the quality to bare minimum. and then that bare minimum will be half in 10 years while paying double.

That's capitalism.
It's shitty for the consumers, which is us.

Communism is fucking terrible for everyone but in small, controlled areas it is better for the consumer because the only way the supplier can make more money is by providing a better service, otherwise people can just hop on over to one of the others in the area.

Good, then the poorfags can finally get off the internet and cry delicious tears because they can't afford it.

If you actually believe this shit, you need to go back to plebbit or at least leave here.

Pretty sure they didn't have the technology to cheaply enough track where people went and throttle them accordingly

confident in what? lol
'confident atheist' is such a funnily pointless term

>messiah of the Jews
>Jews
Do you know where you are?

you're joking, right?

Do you want to know how I know you don't pay for your Internet?

I bet most of you reddit-imported retards weren't even here when all of Sup Forums was blacked out in protest. For that matter, you probably supported net neutrality before le based Trump xD wanted to do away with it.
Good God this board should be deleted.

This literally has nothing to do with you country. Why even care?

Getting real sick of these boomer fucks and election day imports defending a telecom lobbyist actually fucking them raw because the reddit doesn't like it so I have to!!! You stupid niggers don't understand that the majority of people literally have at most two options, one slow and expensive like sat. internet and one faster (dogshit compared to any other first world country besides prison island) and still expensive. You don't have a choice because of the massive fucking investment it takes to suck a towns cock enough to start an isp, Google has still barely scratched the surface and they are a glow in the dark CIA nigger country sized war chest of a company. You will not get competition. You will get fucked in the ass because you use the bandwidth they advertise. You will get fucked in the ass for using the product as ADVERTISED. Try asking your retarded family members who you have to help turn the TV channel to the cable box how much they were using the internet to watch movies and other draining shit before NN. FUCKING ZERO. The reason these niggers NN gone is so they can force companies to pay them so you can use your service as advertised by the ISP. They are going to push the cost onto you. All this does is turn the internet into a heeb toll road instead of a highway. You already pay the fucking toll with your monthly bill. Now you get to pay extra for anything they feel like clenching. How the fuck can someone defend that street shitting fuck when isps get paid to put in fiber lines and just don't fucking do what they were paid for? The most jewish fucking business outside of media and you want to gargle on their cock because me not likey what liberals think! You are one and the same with the boomer fucks who need to go back that praise Israel, and I truly hope you choke on your pensioned cat food tonight

OP isn't a faggot. OP actually understands.

+100

Gibmedat's Safe Rooms.

-Free danger insurance, with lifetime membership.
-Free end of life services.
-We even screen visitors to you home, to prevent microaggressions and misgendering.
- Enter for a chance to win anal fissures from a random Tyrone plunger

Honestly, with all this hyped up stuff I'm glad this is happening. All these people bitching about losing the internet because "ITS A SOURCE OF INFONATE KNOWLEDGE" are the same people that only use the internet to look up the Star Wars trailer on YT or google what ingredients are in their local brew their drinking.

All the benefits of the internet such as quick access info, seemingly infinite information base covering every known subject, and the opportunity to learn a variety of useful / practical SKILLS—that is all stuff that 98% of internet users never engage in. The internet is mind masterbation for 98% of people who use it for about 97% of the time they use it.

It hasn't helped the majority of people and frankly it's lowered the quality of "output" people give. Meaning people put less energy and effort into whatever it is their working on. I blame the internet for a chunk of the apathy in our population.

But nothing drastic will happen. People don't seem to realize that ISPs don't want to look like the bad guys. They may charge a few bucks more for streaming, but they'll still have their streaming. That's more than I could say if I had a say in it.

All of net neutrality is about surveillance of digital traffic and DRC based on traffic region. Like YouTube, some Internet content will be unavailable to you based on where you live and you'll not even know you're missing anything. It's undetectable unless you check with a VPN. Normies will be affected, but nn is only about (((censorship))) and preventing the rejection of mercantilism.

Underrated

>being this stupid