China knows how to deal with sissy dog. LOL

China knows how to deal with sissy dog. LOL
Gooks are butthrt about harsh treatment Moon's visiting to china over

> welcomed at airport by only undersecretary class officer
> visited but Xi did not meet
> rejected a joint press conference
> no invitation nor held at welcome dinner party
> get invited Chinese national TV and harassed over THAAD issue for hours in front of billions of Chinese (picture related)
> brought a tour of business clues with him at largest in history even could not met with only sub
president Chinese corporation representatives
> get invited for launch at public restaurant (pic related)

So funny, this is so based China LOL
PS butthurt gooks, Do you remember Abe visited South shit Korea and got same treatment in his trip? This such a good feeling! had it coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rn-AOqefZhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about abe's trips to china, how did it go? also i didnt see any bowing from moons staff when they met trump, only bowed to their own, or am i mssing some gook tradition here?

>abe's trips to china

It is supposed to be in early next year

> bowing
I don't know about gooks tradition.

koreans bowing after shaking hands, while some just shake hands.

Are the chinks seriously scared over THAAD or they just trolling zipperheads?

Gooks refers to all asians, I think you mean chinks. An insult to Japanese is "nip" and to Koreans is "zipperhead" but that one can refer to all asians.

Checked at 15:40, They seem they do not bow to anyone who is directly superior/higher position than him.

It is not, it is a slur from Korean war, US GIs started to call them when they asked Koreans around, they always got answer Hangook Dai Han min gook ( literally means Koreans themselves) from them. It is basically same reason you call us all asians because you are racist white call us all Asians arr look the same.

Any Chinese here who has a video link ( eonglish or Japanese subs) Moon interviewed by Chinese TV media?

China feels relevant again after 1000 years of being conquered and eating shit, thinks they can go back to the "barbarians paying tribute to the emperor" state of affairs after Mao killed like 100 million gooks trying to prevent such a backslide.

>English teacher posting hour
I hate this

t. buttmad kim chong pang from west coast

Who cares about you, lol I am not english teacher damn gook.

Don't you have some kids to teach? What are you doing posting in the middle of teaching? Must be lunch I guess.

It is almost 6 pm here damn gook.
I need to talk with chinese posters, fuck off.
Koreans (Korean diaspora) are irrelevant to me.

Chop chop good little 外国人 English teachers aren't excused from 16 hour work days.

Good, go eat some spicy rotten red stinky cabbage and calm down.

t. Living in a country that still eats horses and wanting to talk with people who torture dogs and cats for food

I guess you might have visited Shanghai once and breathed in the fumes on accident.

>who torture dogs and cats for food

same with Koreadogs

Chinese women are better than plastic monsters
Who would visit smelly sewage shit country like south korea?
Oh and god I heard that morning paper today said South shit Korea finally banned subhumans dispose shit papers after shitting in a bin at public toilet. congrats on civil revolution.

>still thinking I'm S.Korea
D E S P E R A T E

Next time you visit China, take the escalators so you can off yourself.

Yeah, and then they kept calling Vietnamese gooks 10 years later so it started referring to all Asians after that. Thanks for the etymological refresher though.

>go eat some spicy rotten red stinky cabbage and calm down
please remove gook ty

> he spends so much time on Liveleaks

Now I got you are a troll.

nanjing 2 electric boogaloo

>calls S.Kor a smelly shit hole but likes China
LMAAAOOOO

Also no need to go to liveleak when the webms are posted here and gif all the time you mong.

If you're not a English teacher you must be a disgusting hikkikomori obessed with China. Chinaboos are the worse.

Post nip passport, otherwise you're an English teacher.

When did I say I am a chinaboo? I hate commies with my soul and chink government but at least they have based culture unlike shitty Korea.
I like the way Chinese government is not fully infected by western culture too.
I also like their government manage to preserve their culture to ban k pop shit.
Once again Chinese women are way better than plastic gooks. However, it does not mean I like whole china.

>backpedaling this hard
if you had a brain you'd realize China is subhuman compared to S. Korea and Japan. Stop breathing in those fumes from Shanghai. The Sengoku Islands belong to Japan and Taiwan isn't Chinese clay.

>nip says something i don't agree with
>must be an english teacher

He obviously is. 90% of actual Nip posters here are either English Teachers or proxy users. Hownew.ru?

Actual nips would rather post on 2ch.

>backpedaling
Your prospective is too small.
People die of cancer due to PM 2.5?
Oh wait??? How about Americans die of cancer due to overdose of
hormone injected American beef or consuming of 12 diet coke a day?

>shifting goal posts
This is getting sad, Zhang Wao.

Why are gooks so fucked up?
Chinks are like yellow jews, but endearing in a way
Japs are degenerate but know how to run a society in tip top order
But fucking gooks? Both South and North are fucking crazy

If you insist on you are not Asian, post your skin taking a photo with this thread.

P.S. It is not fucking SENGOKU, it is SENKAKU written 尖閣諸島 you goddamn IQ 85 le 65%.

why are japanese such rice niggers to civilized and polite koreans?

It's the other way around.

not from what i'm seeing/seen from my life/this thread

They may be like yellow jews but they do not subvert or attempt to enslave foreign cultures.
Just look at the history of military conflicts between Russia and China. There's almost nothing between them.
Now compare it to the history of military conflicts between Russia and every other bordering nation, like Japan, the Turks and Western Europe.

can someone give me a speedy synopsis of wtf this zipperhead is trying to say

Wait. So south Koreans shit in cups?

I feel a little bit sad that I could not have any opinions from Chinese. Time to go back to 2ch. Sayonara.

Come back shitposter I want to hear your bants.

its actually 52%

DELET

Stay here pls.

I don't really care about Korea desu senpai.

They are dog like Japan, but sometimes useful because you two hate each other. We will fuck Korea over THAAD and let Korea see how America will do nothing.

China was conquered only twice. Once by mongols and once by manchus and neither could hold power for long.

사람들 자주 배려하는 마음으로 "이게 다 [극소수 악당 새끼들] 때문이다" 이렇게 말하는거지

- 주사파
- 운동권
- 노조 (특히 전교조)
- 민주당
- 언론
- 북한에서 온 간첩
-전라놈
- 등등

하지만 사실은

대한민국 지옥으로 운전 하는 새끼들은

바로 인반 한국인들이야

서민 국민 민중 새끼들임 걔들 좌빨 후보자들 뽑고 좌빨 영화를 즐겁게 보고 반발 없이 좌빨 프레임 무조건 받는거임 걔들 피해, 피식민, 천민등 의식을 갖고 있으니까 열심히 자기개발 하는 것 보다 극단적인 반일반미 민족주의와 계층의식 등등에 빠지기 좋아함

ㄹㅇ팩트