At what tangible moment did America turn degenerate?

At what tangible moment did America turn degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=MOMhI4Duolw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
boredpanda.com/rare-911-twin-tower-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The day JFK died.

When we accepted Italian and Irish immigrants.

The day JFK was elected

>tangible moment
when you were born

good ole 90210.
jenny garth id still eat bottled farts from her ass.

>At what tangible moment did America turn degenerate?
THE MOMENT YOU STOPPED FIGHTING BACK.
FUCK YOUR SLIDE THREAD

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

The day Lincoln was assasinated. Nigger culture has destroyed the West every since

When slavery was ended or the Civil Rights Act was passed.

I would say the moment Tori Spelling was cast to portray an attractive female called Donna. Just Jewish tricks.

1960s started it all

Birth control sexual revolution
Degenerate boomer teenagers
Nu left
Homos
Modernist heresy explosion

JFK won by voter fraud.

The movement of the Angles into Britain.

When women were allowed to work in jobs besides secretary and/or cocksucker.

Boy Boys and Brittany Speares

When it was created

The answer is simple..It all started during the '60s during the counter culture period.

Hippies (the precursor of sjw) advocate for open relationship,pre-marital sex,drug culture and anti religious things.Things like this spread easily to young people who got drafted into the army and trying to escape the reality of world.

ib4 fuck you democrat.

boredpanda.com/rare-911-twin-tower-photos/

She didn't know yet.

True answer: the Buckley/Vidal debates. If you are old enough to understand this reference, then you know exactly what I'm talking about and what it did to television media. Right then, in those moments, we saw a complete stop in the potential promise of television news to elevate us as an educated people. We've never recovered.

:(

The first time I died on my own. I think it was 03 or 04.

Sorry.

>Things like this spread easily to young people who got drafted into the army and trying to escape the reality of world.
Hippies were upper-class brats who got "college deferment" and didn't have to fight.

The day Drumpf was elected.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 imposed a presumption of guilt on whites for being racists. They've been trying to prove how un-white they are ever since.

America was literally founded as a Mexican Irish Catholic Country

Somewhere around the time Rap/Hip-Hop music became mainstream music. I'd say it was somewhere around the early 2000's. More and more Rap music became synonymous with Pop music. Now, you can argue that this is bad because "black music being made mainstream and the most popular form of music in a majority white country undermines white culture". Which is fair, but that's a really simplistic way of looking at it and it's only part of the problem. It's not just that.

Think about the power that you have when you are a mainstream artist. People will listen to you because they think your opinion is more important. This goes for any type of celebrity really (i.e Hollywood types). But musical artists have a more powerful impact on people's opinions than any other celebrity. That's because music is a lifestyle. You can't have a lifestyle revolve around movies or tv shows (some people do, they're rare though). But many people have lifestyles that revolve around music. So you get all these black music artists cranking out tons of albums,everbody knows who they are,and many people think what they have to say is some sort of divine truth. What do you think is going to happen?

Continued in next post....

Lots of these blacks grew up in the ghetto being constantly told to hate the white man,hate republicans,hate the police,the white man used to own your people as slaves,everybody is racist,ect. So once they get rich and have a large audience to speak to they are obviously going to still have those opinions and they are going to make them very well known. At first they start out complaining about small things. "We need to do "x" for social justice". Then the complaints get bigger as time goes on, "we need to do "x" and "y" for social justice". And then bigger "Not doing "x" "y" and "z" is extremely problematic and needs to be fixed immediately!". Until their words are just completely insane "If you aren't doing "x" "y" "z" "q" "r" "s" "t" you are a racist,sexist,homophobe with white privledge who should be lynched!!!!"

Rap/Hip-hop may not be the only reason for these crazy social justice antics you're seeing now, but it's a huge factor.

Frijoles e potato nigger casserole

the moment the first Jew stepped foot onto this land.

Re-election of George W. Bush

woodstock

when we didnt kick northerner englishmen out after they overstayed their welcome and started the civil war* but whatever im not trying to divide and conquer like u are

The seeds were sown in the 1960's.
The demographic shift was not really felt outside of california until the 1990's.

audible laugh

When WASPs became minorities.

>At what tangible moment did America turn degenerate?
I speculate, around 1920..

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

Part 1: Civil War
Part 2: Sixteenth Amendment
Part 3: Civil Rights Act

when they started watching Beverly hills 91021

When they pulled out of vietnam

America has ALWAYS been degenerate. Half the founding fathers fucked their nigger slaves, and the other half fucked each other. The difference was that it was HIDDEN. There was a natural limit to how bad it could get and still remain hidden. But then (((Hollywood))) made it all "acceptable". For every thing that became "acceptable" 10 things that were unthinkable became hidden, then later those things became "acceptable" as well.

The degeneration amplifies and recycles through Hollywood. Seize control of the media and it will (slowly) go back to the minimum (hidden) level.