This is a malevolent demon from the darkest depths of hell. Say something nice about her!

This is a malevolent demon from the darkest depths of hell. Say something nice about her!

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61341849
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd her horns.

Why is Gabriel so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

She is good at making people dependent on her.

Demons belong in an oven.

She probably brings about more evil than Satania.

She is the only one who could realistically have left that laptop in Gabriel's room.

Calm down Hans!

Demon supporters should also join them in the oven.

Worst girl in the show. I love it how pretty much every Dogakobo show has at least one (1) boring no-fun bitch to keep the MC/other girls in check.

>that line about making men disappear

I believe the term you're looking for is "straight man"

Why is it always Hans?
Why is it never Jan, or Jochen or Jürgen or Jens or Johann or Jörg?
Why does Hans get all the glory?

Worst girl is Gabriel.

You need a girl like her in a comedy show though

She has a cute wife.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61341849

Vigne a slut

Why is Satania so shit? She ruined the whole show.

Now there's the "boring no-fun bitch".

Satania bullying Tapris was the best part of the episode.

Satania is worst girl.

Raphiel is best girl, but Vigne-chan is a very close second.

Did you miss the power ranking?
Satania > Vigne > Gab > Raph

Bullying made possible by the fact that she was up against someone even more naive than she.

And let's be clear, it was Raphi meta-bullying both of them.

It just goes to show that no matter how big a loser you are, there's always someone who's an even bigger loser.

In a japanese comedy show*

Vignette rhymes with perfect.

i want her to sit on my face

SHINKANSEN

Only problem is Satania doesn't seem like she's willing to be Raphiel's pet. We had a segment almost like that, but Satania told her off.

Does she ever find a proper subby?

I bet shes into guro

Those are pointy horns. Maybe they should be filed down a bit.

Straight man archetype is used as extensively in American comedy as the tsukkomi stuff is in Japanese comedy.

I want her to ride me.

NTR'd.

Would you get on board with Vigne?

TOKYO

TOWAH

She has lovely blue hair.

>blue

Useless angel, only good for sex.

It's kind of funny because in the manga that Hikage originally appeared in (Koakuma Meringue), she lives with a demon girl.

She is great angel!

These threads are not your shitposting play ground and no one wants you here. You're not "triggering" anyone, people just don't want you shitting up threads. I also liked how people called that you would shit up every single thread going forward, because you are just that simple and stupid.

I'd fuck her all night long. The true evil is claiming her all to myself, which is technically her goal.

>projecting

Oh yeah? I'm sure you can back up your claim that it's projecting. You wouldn't want to make a fool out of yourself, after all.

Please don't derail this thread. No one else has a problem with the post you're upset about.

You are the one doing the derailing. You even admitted to being the one. When you say "I am trying to trigger people" it means you are trying to derail the thread. And like you were told last time, this is not about the number of people, it's about how you are straight up wrong.

I'm not the person you have a problem with.

>replying to literal autism

You are. But it doesn't even matter, because you are making incorrect claims about the person who is derailing the thread.
Stop replying. Stop shitting up threads because you personal vendettas.

>calls other people autistic
>acts autistic himself
Tell me, why are you not taking issue with the person who said he's trying to derail the thread?

>personal vendettas he says, as he crosslinks from an archived thread

She has huge guts.

One thing has nothing to do with the other. Unlike you, I'm smart enough to show proof for things I say and back up my claims.
For someone who claims to care so much about not derailing the threads, you sure do refuse to shut the fuck up.

Vigne is the kind of girl that will end up in an abusive relationship. You could fuck her in the ass, ignoring all her complaints and tears, cum inside despite her telling you not to, and slap her across the face and choke her while doing so. As long as you tell her you love her afterwards and hug her she'll forgive you.

Could've been Raphi, she knew that Gabriel would attend the same school as her and probably knew where she live.

None of that matters because she has Gabu.

Kek seen to dont like that.

If that is true she probably will turn into a yandere wife, that acepts everything and its afraid to lose you and preffers to kill you and herself than losing you to another woman.

English, please.

Kek is a false god.

yo no ablo

la migra! la migra!

I never saw this translated anymore.

Nope.

>he doesn't think gab is cute

I want to go on a date with Vigne and stop off at a cafe to enjoy a nice coffee with her. Then invite her back to my place for the night after the date is over.

What did she mean by this?

She's a qtpie, best wife and best future mom

Gabu...

You're pretty good.

Vigne makes me wish I wasn't infertile so I could start a family with her.

>Breeding with demons
Go to hell user.

So he can do it there better.

But I can't successfully breed with them.

This is exactly what I hate the most about this trashy "moe" anime, fucking shitty sameface designs.

Pic related is a more accurate portrait of a demon girl.

>stereotype

>Devil girl

>You
>Not being a massive faggot

I wish she wasn't voiced by KanaHana.

Because he had a fetish for ovens.

>demon girl.

Also this is not the Demi--chan thread.

>off by one

>153222223

She used to find dates for single men in the area. She only stopped because too many of those guys were falling in love with her instead.

Official rankings for Dropout

Raphi>Satania>Vigne>Gabriel>Trapris

Vigne > Satania = Gab > Tapris >>>> Raphi *

Rejected

Any acceptable list must not have a greater-than sign before Vigne.

Satania=Vigne > Gab > Tapris >>> Raph

All the girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fucking rotten shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the subs and all the retards defending them