Little Witch Academia

Is there any reason for Ursula to be so pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETsn4gU8w3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a keiki who had her hopes and optimism taken away when the older witches took her Shiny Rod away and forced her to quit performing for muggles.

It's the same reason why Diana is so perfect. It's the setup.

She lost her yay.

So she'll be that much happier when I marry her!

No woman her age can be happy without a man and a baby, honey.

She's probably killed a kid at one of her shows. Now she has to pretend to be somebody else or they'll bring her up for charges.

I really hope there is a decent reason for why she's so intent on looking so pathetic in front of her colleagues when she's a highly dexterous witch capable of casting impressive magic while surfing on her broom.

>She's probably killed a kid at one of her shows. Now she has to pretend to be somebody else or they'll bring her up for charges.

You know, I've been thinking something similar the past few days. Also, I can't help to think Andrew is an antagonist in all of this.

By the way, does her bird has a name?

Her bird is called Alcor.

>I can't help to think Andrew is an antagonist in all of this.

That's because he's a boy.

But I imagine she must have had a really big fuck up to toss her wand into a forbidden forest and change her identity and disposition.

she is only pretending to lose her YAY

>She's probably killed a kid at one of her shows.
youtube.com/watch?v=ETsn4gU8w3k

She's too protective of delinquent behavior.

Because she's actually Chariot, and this is her Clark Kent cover.

How long until she shoots up the school?

She's protective of FREEDOM and YAYS.

Daily reminder: Ursura is my wife and we are very happy together.

Stop posting, Akko

She is not protecting tarts, so that is already not protecting YAYS.

She's very proficient at hiding her power level.

>tfw can't waifu Lotte because I want her to be my daughter
I'm not even that old, why does this hurt so much

Ursula deep down didn't care about stolen tarts, but she really wanted to give that special lecture.

Is that bird alive still? Does she just have to hide him from everybody so they don't learn who she is or get suspicious?

Same reason Clark Kent is.

He's chilling in her room. He was the one who warned Ursula about the girls being transported to the forest of Zeus's nuts in the first episode.

We saw it in the first episode, user

No bullying the infirm

Thank you though

So when does Akko go to her room for something

She is a shit magician that used Shiny rod as a crutch. Think about if it can turn a muggle like Akko into a monster killer than it can do wonders for a normal witch.

I feel like there hasn't been a lot of yay since the tree episode

the bullying is working

So everyone get surprised when she gets all deus ex machina in the series climax

>forgetting about Chariot's YAY

Not just just Ursula. All the teachers are pathetic.

What nightfall book are you guys on?
Just finished book 12/

Dunno but my siblings are watching the movies right now

>quarternary
There is everything wrong with you.

Whats are their [stands]?

Go watch with them right now, user.

That's the beauty of anime. You get older, she stays the same age unless the creators make a "where they are now" thing.

I did, for the second one.

Now I gotta find a way to watch the show

Doubt it. If that were the case, the reaction other witches have when Akko brings her up would be even more negative, and they'd PROBABLY mention that rather than "lol fake glam witch" for why she's disliked.

TFW I read that filename as "tats are important."

Tats?

tats are very important

Ursula LOST HER WAY and her being pathetic is a very important plot point.

I hope Akko manages to fill her YAY gauge.

If only Akko hadn't skipped the lecture

>Akko not joining in
Is she one of those Jap normies?

As we saw in episode 4, she seems to belong in the mainstream crowd when it comes to many things.

With the exception of course, that she's a Shiny Chariot otaku.

>jojo shit
>not normalfag as fuck

>the beauty
but user that's extremely sad

she has autism

Apparently, according to Tattun, she and Ursula are going to get their time together.

reminder that Nightfall is foreshadowing Sucy's Oedipus Complex

Sucy's mom will buy the school and kick out the dunces.

This will be Sucy's character development episode as she chooses to leave with Akko and Lotte.

I hope they reveal Ursula is actually just her sister and is not really her at all.

Quads confirm Ursula Minor is the teacher and Ursula Major is Chariot.

>tfw Prestige plot
>tfw it fits with the magic performer theme
>tfw TRIGGER might actually go with it

It'd make a lot of sense if you think about it genetics just makes their hair turn red when they use a lot of magic also explains why she would know so much about the shiny rod

No, its Sgt Pepper

would you play /tg/'s not-LWA RPG system?

Dam guys you spoiling me here

Why? What's the problem with Ursula being the SC? It's not supposed to be a twist.

Sure, but then why they would bother making us spend time with the sister if the real deal is other person?

To throw you off so when SC actually comes back her change in character would look even more different than if she was Ursula

Meh.

I find Ursula PoV more interesting knowing that she's in fact Chariot.

Just baseless speculation don't let it get to you.

If Constanze gets an episode I won't need to watch this show anymore.

desu I just want more ursula and chariot

So, just a Red Rerring?

But that would defeat the purpose of a potential character development for Ursula.

What about all the other episodes that she's in but not about her?

Akko will come to fully handle her Shiny Rod and pump Ursula full of YAY, and BELIEVE

Sucy will probably get an episode and I will continue watching

Did anyone else notice the dragon script? I translated some of it and not all of it made sense but there was a little that did.

Me on the left

Did her hair turn blue because she used too much projection magic?

>Apparently, according to Tattun, she and Ursula are going to get their time together.
He never really said that though. He just said Akko and Ursula are gonna to get focus. We don't know if they're gonna do something together though.

Here some, user.

It's tied to magic somehow as in the original OVA it changed after she used it throwing a slab of stone at the dragon

She's using magic to hide her true haircolor color

Look here
Bonding confirmed

Damn you're right.

I was paraphrasing, user.

But yeah, pretty much what you said.

>Sucy's Mom visits the school
>everyone notices that Sucy is trying to be a little "close" with her mother
>some even notice her being a little handsy sometimes
>Mrs. Manabavaran either doesn't notice or doesn't seem to mind
>those who have taken note are almost unnaturally repulsed; as of something far viler then regular old incest is taking place

Oh, then I was actually very close.

Thanks, user.

Somehow calling translating Lotte's surname into Yanson is becoming my pet peevee.

I don't recall seeing any official mentions of romanizations from Trigger and ヤンソン is clearly intended to be Jansson which is a Finnish (among other languages) surname while Yanson is not. Her being a Finnish character kind of makes Jansson more likely but Yanson is spreading everywhere and seems like it will stick unless we get an official romanization of her name.
This triggers my autism!

Watch the OVAs

Wouldn't "Jansson" be pronounced as "Yanson"? I'm not on the up and up regarding Finnish pronunciation structures, so feel free to correct me, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

It could be Finnish for Do-Re-Mi and i wouldn't care

No as shown in the manga she's still very strong. She can do illusions, shapeshifting and reforming matter, and implied to create a barrier strong enough yo withstand Akko and Diana blowing up a shop.

He is talking about the spelling, not the pronunciation.

No, I mean about what Tattun said.

I can't decide if I should be erect or not

i haven't fapped in like a week pls post lewds

FAMILY FRIENDLY SHOW

If what the manga shows holds true for the anime, she's probably the strongest witch, even stronger than Diana.

she already did though

Most of those tags tend to have a version that's based on the pronunciation of a name, so it does matter.

I can't choose between her and Sucy. IT'S TEARING ME APART!

What's the policy on polygamy in the magical world? I'd assume we'd have a similar problem as the colonial Mormons where there's too few Magi NOT to have children all over the place.

Yes but that's not the point.
Translating a name into a different writing system and then back again tends to cause these problems