This is for all the white people here that find it difficult to believe in Christianity

This is for all the white people here that find it difficult to believe in Christianity.

I too was an atheist at one point. Would spend hours watching Dawkins and Hitchens destroy people in debates and I felt like logic and reason were on my side.

I mean the bible is ridiculous right? Just a bunch of Jewish nonsense to keep the goy in line. A fairy tale for children right? I had read the bible and found it ludicrous.

I then stumbled upon something that changed my perspective forever, and when I read the bible again my eyes were opened in a way that no redpill could ever open them.

Jesus was not a Jew. Jews are literally Satan's spawn and the bible tells us this over and over. Jesus died only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Who is this house of Israel? It is the white man. Only the white man fulfills all biblical prophecies put forth, the Jews fulfil ZERO. All other "people" are hybrid bastards in the eyes of the Lord. Only true whites will inherit the kingdom.

I implore you to read this:

"Verboten"
ELEVEN BIBLICAL ESSAYS ON SUBJECTS CAREFULLY AVOIDED BY TODAYS CLERGY, By Thomas O'Brien

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/wsdindex.html

If you have struggled to believe, if you have struggled with understanding, if you have doubt. Read that.

I love you all brothers. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EfLc0WzcBcU
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same. Becoming Christian was the best decision I ever made, switched over 3 years ago. It genuinely pains me that there are still people on Sup Forums who are so bluepilled with regard to religion

Christian Identity is Christianity's last stand. It will be the religion of the last Aryan militia.

>Christianity

Please fuck off with this spam.

well maybe you should read from matthew 15:21 and learn that Jesus considers you a lowly goy not worth saving unless you bow down to him
>cuck

Christianity is a retarded cuck religion that won the classical era culture war because it was supportive of women and dead kids getting into heaven and women did the raising of children.

You guys should just post more David Wood and Terry Davis memes because those are the only two Christians I want to hear anything about.

The region Christianity spawned in was primarily semitic and had sprinklings of arabs. You're gonna believe in whatever fairy tale you like of course, but either Jesus was semitic and not white, or Jesus was white and so are jews. you can't have both.

Consequences aside, you still have that choice. The Jews don't as they are destined for hell for what they have perpetrated, and they know it themselves. That's why they try to corrupt and tear everything down around them.

>Just a bunch of Jewish nonsense to keep the goy in line.

This is the black pill of truth.

Amerimutts can't handle the truth.

It makes me sad that people in Sup Forums Sup Forums would be so Anti-Christian

We need Christianity more than ever in Europe. Hitler was a Christian and i can prove it to you :(

No my friend Jesus was not Jewish he was hebrew there is alot to explain but please brother watch this video

youtu.be/EfLc0WzcBcU

hell isn't real fag. you wanna be ruled by the jew fear then that's your choice but I have more common sense than that.
Why do you need christianity anyway, can't you just be a good person and abide by your natural moral code? do you really need to worship some delusional jew?

>Jews are white
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Not according to themselves pal.

>believing in stuff that isn't true

jesus was a jew as he was a descendant of Judah dumbass. hebrew is a language

Why do you need Islam? It's funny that those who attack religion seem to have a real hard on for attacking Christianity alone and nothing else. I wonder why that could be?

youtu.be/EfLc0WzcBcU

Watch the video

This is a great post, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Absolutely! It always will be

As long as we keep are faith we will be ok :)

No all abrahamic religions are retarded and they all follow the same nonsensical story
No, i'm at work. besides it's gonna take more than a yt video to convince me otherwise you gullible fuck

Well maybe when you get off work you can listen to the video you might be surprised

youtu.be/EfLc0WzcBcU

I'm sure you have all the answers though and you're not just an actual brainlet yourself? No reason to be this vitriolic.

Read and watch peter hitchens. But then get over yourself and read actual pre-modern Christian writing and the contemporary commentary. JP is like a drug dealer. He isn't anything except a messenger.

Do you know who Dr. William pierce is?

I am not listening to nonsense about reptiles. I have looked into that shit before and NONE of it is based off facts, just random baseless theories that idiots like you cling to
No, I have no answers. I am agnostic. I will still call bullshit on things that are obviously not true. as for being vitriolic, it's Sup Forums fag, grow a couple extra layers of skin or fuck off

Believe. I find it easiest to to begin learning to believe through music. Not trash music, but skilled beautiful songs. It doesn't have to be oldfag shit either.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc

Perfect example. Listen to it. Listen to it over and over. Understand the story of a young boy, giftless, in front of a the king of kings. Believe.

>No, I have no answers. I am agnostic
So you can shut the fuck up then because you don't know anything. You can't call bullshit on something you can't back up. Grow your own layers you silly cunt.

pfft you can say what you like to me, I am not the type to get offended.
I can prove that all abrahamic religions are nonsense. I can't prove whether god does or does not exist.