Why do atheists get so upset at the objective fact that it's atheism that is causing the west to lose it's moral...

Why do atheists get so upset at the objective fact that it's atheism that is causing the west to lose it's moral compass and crumble? They seem to love their facts but as soon as you show the data that atheists vote overwhelmingly left wing and almost entirely comprise the extreme left SJWs that infest our countries they shrink away and say "U-Uh that doesn't prove anything!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpblcdxKc28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i love how pol throws around "objective fact" whenever they are talking about something that isn't an objective fact in the slightest
or maybe its just kangaroo niggers
either way, fuck you

Yeah it's just "pure concidence" that how cucked a country is with leftism is a direct linear correlation with how atheist it is. Nothing to see here citizen, move along.

>not objective fact
>must mean I'm calling it "pure coincidence"
Your education system might actually be worse than ours

There's more than enough data to call it objective fact friendo. You being a dense retard who doesn't want to admit it in the face of overwhelming evidence doesn't change that. We know how atheists vote, we know which countries have most of them. We know who comprises the extreme left. Here's a shocker for you, you know those blue hairs pushing the SJW agenda in universities across the west? They're NOT Christians! Crazy I know.

If I have a bag of marbles and 90% of them are red, does that make them all red?
Also, loss of a moral compass is definitely subjective.
You're really bad at this, I'm not even trying

>If I have a bag of marbles and 90% of them are red, does that make them all red?
If you pull enough of them out you can say it's objective fact that the majority of the marbles are red. Again, you denying the clear data that shows the truth doesn't change that. You might as well be a flat earther. When the evidence points this strongly towards a conclusion that conclusion is fact, period.

If its not all of them, then it isn't atheism. Learn the difference between causation and correlation. Or just go back to highschool. More than likely most of them already had the same worldviews and atheism fit better with them than Christianity would (how is that not obvious?).
So loss of a moral compass, that's objective?

1. There is absolutely nothing inherent in the philosophy of atheism that would demand a 'loss of morals'. There are numerous secular ethical systems, and even Christian morality doesn't end at nigger-tier divine command theory.

2. That said, most normies are fucking retards who think morality is about 'do what you're told or get punished' with no concept of virtue in the first place, so it would not surprise me in the least if the rise of atheism has led stupid people into moral abandon. Though its equally possible that morally abandoned people just tended to prefer atheism, not out of any logical or principled reason, but because believing in judgement is in contradiction to such a notion, as this user says.

Because atheists are subhuman animals. Christians should treat atheists/pagans the way Islam does: kill those fucking subhuman atheist filth and apostates

>If its not all of them, then it isn't atheism
What? You can't possibly be this retarded. 100% of atheists don't need to be left wing in order for them to be the driving cause of western degeneracy. Are you seriously trying to argue that because not all niggers are criminals that niggers can't be the cause of crime in areas with a high nigger population? Holy shit you're dumb as fuck, no wonder you're atheist.

>atheists overwhelmingly leftists/kike/SJW/LGBT/nihilist/self-serving filth

Color me suprised! Atheist filth should be brutally genocided for all the trouble they cause

Lol what a bad argument.

The burger doesn't even understand scientific logic and statistical significance

They're clearly not the sharpest tools in the shed as evidenced by Mr "If only 99% of a population cause X then we can't blame them for X."

Shit analogy faggot. Atheist have no moral compass, so naturally they bitch around like the pieces of subhuman shit they are.

>atheists are STILL on Sup Forums
How does this happen? Sup Forums has been officially a Christian board for almost two years. I would've thought that the atheists would have gone back to redit.

Self appointed moral authorities have to be the most obnoxious people imaginable. You probably don't even see the irony that you're just a bunch of ancient SJW who chalks up everything about the West to a hostile middle eastern religion

>pro pacifism
>pro gay
>pro feminism
>pro open borders

WOOOOW so right wing of those christians
kys fucking abo

>HURR religion is SJW!
>even though it's clearly atheist
>hostile middle eastern religion = bad
Wrong.
Actually Islam does good by killing you worthless atheist/pagan shitheads. In the past good Christian warriors used to kill you subhuman atheist apostate filth too. It's only when we stopped and got tolerant of you filthy godless subhumans that everything started going downhill, morally, spiritual and nationally and eventually to the point where society is filled wi you subhuman atheist SJWs. Literally 10/10 SJWs are either atheists or secularized folk who twist Christinaity for Secular atheist filthy dreams like yours.

SJW = unwelcome atheist shitfuckery and you all need to fucking go and be genocided soon. That day will come S O O N. Christ willing

Because look at this fucking picture.

Isn't it weird how you just posted a bunch of bullshit with absolutely no evidence, yet when I say atheists are predominantly democrat voting, refugee welcoming soyboys I can actually put up data that supports my assertion? Weird. Almost like atheists are all hot air and don't have any evidence to the contrary.

>republican
Those fraggots also voted for mccain.
FUCKING MCCAIN.
Actualy the most atheist country in Europe is Estonia, not Sweden.

LOOK AT IT

LOOK AT IT

Atheist filth never bring up any evidence, they just post quick short sharp lies hoping that some dumb somebody will agree and get influenced by their bullshit. Just fuck them hard and never go defensive with these filthy rays when they do.

All that your statistics prove is that christians vote for republican no matter who he is. Maybe it has something to do with republicans being the official party of Israel?

How about you post your flag, brave christian warrior?

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

t. Dirty atheist sodomite

Nice memes bro. When are you going to post some actual data that supports your argument?

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
youtube.com/watch?v=WpblcdxKc28

That's right, baby. Now clean between the toes.

t. literally going to plunge the world into eternal darkness of infinite niggers

Post your selfie, proud atheist sodomite

My argument is that christians support republicans no matter what. They voted neocons into office for decades by now. So fucking based!

So you're arguing the democrats would've been a better choice to implement right wing policy? Why?

Wait... what if I'm an agnostic...?

You posting your flag is an equivalent of me showing my face? How fucking scared are you to show you are a nigger? Fucking own it, man!
We are all one in christ after all!

Niggers > subhuman Atheist buttfucker

Both are garbage. Dems are leftists but republicans are kosher conservatives. People will vote for them no matter what and they know it. This is why they were getting away with their shit for decades. What did republicans did to stop mexification of US? Reagan gave amnesty to spics like it was fucking candy.
Money for israel, faggots and "muh black fetuses" is all that christian right cares about. It's their fucking faul that america is at 56% and falling.

"le based black christian" shows it's head.
Enjoy your tribal chants to the great spirit Hau'suz with your fellow monkeys.

>Both are garbage.
So you're a retarded fence sitter too scared to pick a side. Got it.

I get upset over the fact that humans still need a book to help them be good. Its embarrassing
Like, you're still worshipping a dead jew? Fucking a, get some fresh air.

Religion is just indoctrination. It is very necessary for a healthy society, and yes different religions too. They encourage much needed seperate communities and cultures.
There is no way around it the majority of the population need indoctrination and a moral law code. You're efforts aren't unappreciated. But to denounce every single atheist is just stupid. I was one for years until I understood I was more agnostic, I'm just not willing to wholely accept and believe any human influenced Bible or religion.

>be good
Oh here we go. Using the terminology of a 5 year old. Please elaborate on how you need no help to "be good" friend.

to be fair, atheists under 30 today are a different breed. These atheist millennial sjw assholes are weak minded, and reports have shown many are taking up other weird spiritualism practices like witchcraft and pagan shit, which as dumb as the other religions they claim to disregard. These are just stupid fucking kids who, in the absence of traditional religion are too weak-minded to not want to cling to some kind of spiritual nonsense.

But please don't lump all atheists at large in with these idiots. These kids are first and foremost SJWs. They vehemently bash christianity, while defending islam, which a true atheist with integrity would not do. They're just angsty kids. I've been chased out of atheist forums for being a conservative atheist and not toeing their political line.

I'm not afraid to pick a side. If you give me a bottle of piss and a bottle of pig vomit to choose from i'm going to just to say no.
Republicans need to fix their shit and they are worthless. They grew complecent on evangelical vote and they now woken up to a country filled with shitskins that will vote democrat no matter how hard republicans try to pander to them on religious issues.
Republicans will either stop being retarded and become actual nationalists or thei will perish like they deserve to.

"Le based homosexual" atheist shows his head.

Enjoy being burned on a stake, S O O N, subhuman atheist sodomite.

>thinks atheism invented capitalism

You're retarded.

Nice bait

I'm not gay but you are definitly a monkey.
And i don't fear a stake given how i'm not living in a country filled with niggers.

Capitalism wasn't invented any more than gravity or evolution was. They were discovered.

>And i don't fear a stake given how i'm not living in a country filled with niggers.
Why do you think that is? Why has Poland been immunized from the spate of white guilt that has taken over Germany, France, the UK and Sweden? What is different about Poland than all those countries? Could it be the fact that Poland is still strongly Catholic?

This. You don't need religion to believe in the spirit or have a moral code. Its called critical thinking.

so this is the son of god?

Surely though we don't need superstucious nonsense to keep the west functional as a society right? Surely religion isn't the only thing stopping humanity from degeneratering and commiting ethnic suicide on a grand scale through faggotry and diversity? S-surely we're b-better than that r-right guise?

>Could it be the fact that Poland is still strongly Catholic?
Czech republic is not while having the same attitude. There is also the fact that it's the church that is shilling for rapefugees and niggers over here just like their pope orders them to.

Just like our "natural rights" eh?

The is no fucking thing as "natural rights". Rights are given to an individual by it's community.

We are crumbling because of a lack of intelligence.

Every single western country that is predominantly atheist is currently in the process of replacing their native populations with immigrant hordes. You tell me.

fuck christcucks
they'll be the first to go on the day of the rope
worship a white god instead

>Every single western country that is predominantly atheist
Again, Czech republic and Estonia aren't while having Sweden-tier atheism.
On the other hand strongly christian countries like Italy are drowning in niggers. Not to mention US that yes is still strongly christian. So strongly actualy that most americans would not vote for an atheist president.

And you are a prime example.

funny I thought it was the religious that hated everything god hates

Good is subjective but I'm referring to whatever your book tells you to be is something you don't need to be told to be. You just need to understand what it takes and what it means to be a good person. You don't need a dead kike guiding you. If you're not capable on your own, than you're an embarasment who shouldn't be allowed to breed or even breath

Czech Republic is a degenerate atheist shithole. Czechs have no problem with HOMOSEXUALS fucking their children around (just like all atheists such as you fucktard). Czech is the most degenerate country in Europe second to Sweden. Perhaps that's your pagan paradise, you godless buttfucking pedo vermin

>dat Jewish psychopathy
come on out from behind the meme flag, Schlomo

Christianity is not about being a "good person" user. Back to the drawing board.

From what yahweh-fearing paradise your hair from, my melanin-rich friend?

yup, it's a kike all right

Its about being a brain dead moron. I know user

>capable on your own

Well you atheist/pagan godless pieces of shoot sure aren't capable on your own. An unholy fuck lot of are degenerate, immoral, corrupt bunch of motherfuckers and it's no surprise why.
Man needs God as his guide . You atheists vermin have no central God who is moral compass/guide, and that's why your filthy subhumans who need to be brutally tortured the fuck off the earth.

Christianity is literally worshiping a kike on a stick. The weakest religion of all. Even Hitler prefered Islam

Yes and that doesn't change the fact that Christianity is a weak religion nowadays and if you don't leave it you are a dumb nigger that is controlled by a jew

Turn the other cheek user. God made me in his image. Are you saying the all powerful all perfect God fucked up? Wow, so this is the power of contradictions..
Woah

Oh look, a butthurt atheist defending his homosexual friends

Nice save. Now nobody can tell you have no idea what you're talking about and have a toddler level understanding of a 2000 year old faith. "Christianity is about being a good boy and if you're real good he gives presents on the 25th of December!".

Notice how the burger refuses to accept the facts even after Aussie bro smashes him with facts.
>imagine my shock

I can already tell you're too far gone to be saved. The only thing i can do is just insult you.

You realize this kind of rhetoric doesn't work when you've already exposed yourself as a dumbass with no idea what he's talking about right? I'm sure you'd totally school me on how Christianity is so wrong with your stunning intellect, alas you don't have the time or patience to deal with such a plebian, how unfortunate and predictable.

No you're just a moron

>abandon God
>your country goes to shit

Really invigorate your lentils

You're a mindless simpleton.

Everything that is going on now is an inevitable result of capitalism. You can't have "morals" when everything is for sale and every whim will be catered to and stoked, under capitalism the bottom line is the only actual moral that survives as capitalism becomes unrestrained in nations that once sought to temper it and shape it.

Sup Forums itself is a reaction to capitalism, whatever dogma you adopt in lieu of comprehension is very likely a reaction to capitalism.

LMAO You're the one that's weak son. You're in likelihood a borgiouse NEET furry whore who jacks off to anime,
I live in Iraq. I've personally killed some subhuman atheists along with the help of my good Christian and Muslim friends. You atheist filth are subhumans controlled by the Jew. And God willing we'll kill you off the face of the earth before war between Muslim and Christians becomes worse.

>muh kike on a stick
I mean God predated the Jews but whatever.
Also Hebrews = / = Pharisees.The Jews of today and the ones that killed Jesus are Pharisees. But no, keep on ignoring the fact that Christ called them out and assblasted them.

If tomorrow everyone found out that there are no gods, don't you think the theists would lose their shit?

Notice his lack of understanding with the situation. He keeps going back to how i should be schooling him. Probably because he can't learn himself so he needs someone telling him how it is and what to do. This is typical of Christ cucks. No indepentent thought. Listen my Aussie friend, i just came here to let you know that you're an idiot. I don't need to prove my claims that your religion is something to appeal to weak people, your religious does that itself. The fact that you can't see it shows that you are, again, too far gone. You can't be helped or schooled user. You're a brained dead moron and that's all you'll ever be

OP has a point. If you look at Lebanon and forget about religious differences, it is a highly religious country. SJWs and liberalism are a very rare commodity here. We have a very few amount of trannies, fags, and overall liberal filth infested in our country.

>objective

Please come back once you know what that word means.

>when christians are such goys that muslims defend them

>u r weak not liek me a STRONK atheist
t. STRONK atheist basement homosexual

Generally if you want people to believe you're informed and knowledgeable about a subject you support your assertion with well researched facts. It's funny how you're going full damage control though, hoping to hide how completely destroyed you got by putting up a smug front.

>I-I just c-came into the t-thread to tell you you're d-dumb! I don't need to explain my position!
Ok bud

I walked into this thread not knowing what was going on. What the fuck is going on here? All I'm seeing is bitching about religious niggers and atheists, give me the summary.