True Christians cannot be racist. If you are a racist and don't love your black skinned brothers...

True Christians cannot be racist. If you are a racist and don't love your black skinned brothers, you aren't a Christian.

Racism and race segregation is bluepilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
youtube.com/watch?v=7eilZTgurr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Christian

Fuck you and fuck this idiot spam. Faggot spam, nigger spam, vegan spam... MODS NUKE THE SPAMMERS

There is nothing sinful about acknowledging statistical differences between the races or creating social policies based on those races. On the contrary there is sin in believing delusion.

There is nothing sinful about ethnic nationalism. God Himself created one in the past. That which God Himself does freely, by definition cannot be in error.

YEAH DOWN WITH THIS SORTA THING!!
NO SPAMMING OUR BALLOT BOOTH!!

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

I'm not a racist. But what concerns the immigration end importing of Muslims to Europe, I give you an analogy: when you lock the door of your house, do you do it because you are hateful, racist and a bad person? Or do you do it because you love your family, your home and you don't want your belongings to get stolen and your castle to be spat in? The same applies to countries too, you see.

99% of blacks are intellectually and emotionally incapable of being Christians.

I dont hate blacks. I just want them to live in their own country because we would get along better that way. How is that bad?

And when your fellow human being asks for help and you do not for an irrational fear of who they might be, is that the same thing?

The door analogy is purposefully obtuse to serve your "point".

Jesus called Gentiles dogs.

A separate space for every race is the correct way to go. Half breeds are not looked highly upon. Interracial breeding was considered a curse on a people.

Because it's stupid and makes no sense. Plenty of people of different races are getting together, why can't you seem to figure it out? There's a reason why you're not open about your supposed views

ever heard of 'tough love'?

you aren't red pilled to sin are you

racism is definitely NOT sin and is totally ALLOWABLE

Gentile in the Bible means a non-Jew, non-believer in Abraham's God (i.e. all Romans). If you are quoting Jesus, nobody called themselves a Christian yet, so it was just Jews and Gentiles---thats everyone.

Religion has nothing to do with race. You cannot associate it with race.
Christian is not a race.
Jew is not a race.
Muslim is not a race.

It is impossible to not be racist. Its an inherent of reality. A biological constant. For one to claim to be not racist is hypocrisy.

If someone should call you racist. Reply not to them. They know not the words they speak of. They are merely animals barking unintelligibly. Parrots.

but what if Greeks are Turk-Jews ?

>oy vey, accept the immigrants, you anti-semites!
pic related is you

and the next verse is my rebuttal to pic related:

Isiah 1:7 KJV

>"Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers."

I don't think you understand how this whole being Christian thing works. Christians don't have to live like Christ. They need only try to be good but it is expected that they should fail. I could slit your throat and ass rape your mom to death with my cat, go to confession or ask god for forgiveness and all will be well.
I could slaughter all the brown people and god would still forgive me. That is the beauty of Christianity, the mercy and forgiveness of god.

Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.''
- Jezus Christ.

Jesus is against divided Kingdom, Jesus is against multiculturalism because that is a divider.

>>"Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers."
That's the Tanakh. The New Testament undoes this, saying that you should unconditionally love your enemies and turn the other cheek whenever they do harm to you or your loved ones.

Christians can be racist. When Jesus said “love thy neighbor”, he meant “people close to you” (family, people who live in your neighborhood, etc), not shitskin mudslime rapefugees and black thugs

I agree. I call white and latino people niggers way more than black people. By nigger I mean 'sinner' or 'satan'. HAs nothing to do with skin color, for me anyway

>True Christians cannot be racist
Wrong
>If you are a racist and don't love your black skinned brothers, you aren't a Christian.
I beg to differ, buddy.
In fact. When he said "PEOPLE OF THE NATIONS" he meant people who had actual nations, not people lacking them.
>Racism and race segregation is bluepilled.
Redpilled*

Christianity is for cucks.

Atheism is THE European ideology, no one else thought of it before, suck it rest of the world.

Wew an ancap thelogan. You are wrong

Can I love them from my side of town? Or does it have to be up close?

>Christian
>white

God can do whatever he likes with people's souls. While those souls are still inside of bodies, the laws of man and nature apply.

youtube.com/watch?v=7eilZTgurr4