Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. I was just wondering if you could help me with this...

Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. I was just wondering if you could help me with this. I was always wondering if pic related had any Nazi connections or was straight up Nazi imagery, as pretty much all of the other imagery used by the the project (Death in June) has some connection to the Third Reich or Nazism. It always struck me as weird that this symbol doesn't seem so. Is it just some more obscure symbol, or does it have nothing to do with the Third Reich? Any replies appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c10clsd9Tgs
youtube.com/watch?v=MmA1cRDQN0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly? it reminds me of black natioalism more than anything I've seen on "our side"

Death in June?

that's some sex fetish shit

It's apparently fetishistic, but it strikes me weird they only have one non-nazi symbol

I'm not sure if you're asking what Death in June is or missed that I said it was them.

They're strasserites.

Are they? I think they're just larpers myself. But I'm really just interested in the imagery in the op

from wikipedia:
Detractors have accused Death in June of harboring neo-Nazi sympathies. [12] Pearce has said, "At the start of the eighties, Tony and I were involved in radical left politics and beneath it history students. In search of a political view for the future we came across National Bolshevism which is closely connected with the Sturmabteilung hierarchy. People like Gregor Strasser and Ernst Röhm who were later known as 'second revolutionaries' attracted our attention."[13]

Also they sang the "horst wessel lied" in their album "brown book"

one of their albums

Interesting. I'm always skeptical to them though, because it's common to larp as a Nazi in the industrial scene and he never really went forward and came out as one.

Basically, I know nothing about Nazism, I'm not one, I was just wondering about the imagery, because I know there was a lot I'm not familiar with.

Yeah, as I said, it's common to use Nazi imagery even if you aren't Nazi in the industrial scene. The first industrial band had Auschwitz as their logo and it kind of snowballed from there, like when punks used to wear swastikas

DIJ are gay degenerates so that symbol is probably BDSM realted.

>Basically, I know nothing about Nazism, I'm not one
What are you then?

>Yeah, as I said, it's common to use Nazi imagery even if you aren't Nazi in the industrial scene. The first industrial band had Auschwitz as their logo and it kind of snowballed from there, like when punks used to wear swastikas

>I was just wondering about the imagery, because I know there was a lot I'm not familiar with.

Yeah could be just a band playing edgy teens with akll that imagery. Maybe they are all gays with a nazi fetish
I dont really know

I like their music though but you'd get probably arrested for a DIJ skull shirt here in germany

>gay degenerates
tell that ernst - ernst will bash your face in and adolf will stand besides and laugh his ass of

I believe that it is in the style of ancient Greek fired pottery.

You fucking idiots. Thats the logo for one of the panzergrenadier divisions.

Just a whip hand, not really nazi but definetly reactionary.

>

Must be why Rohm got his brains blown out during Long Knives.

yeah no relation at all user

I'm speaking specifically of the whip hand symbol, not their other obvious Nazi stuff.

they are not reactionary. Thats a sexual thing

I don't know, I never cared enough to label myself. Some sort of leftist. I voted pirate party, if that helps. And yeah, that's why I'm asking, I really like the symbol but don't want to have problem with the police. I've seen people openly wear Totenkopf tattoos here, but still.

English folk band/guy I think. Google would know.

It could be representing the day of rope.

>I really like the symbol but don't want to have problem with the police. I've seen people openly wear Totenkopf tattoos here, but still.
I think in Czechia it's save to wear
only germany and austira

Not really, the police are lenient about it bit there have been arrests, mostly for selling.

>the black man will have the whip hand over the white man

>voting a literal antifa domestic terrorist party into parliament
Your day can't come sooner you vile piece of dog shit.

What? Don't believe me? The US started classifying Antifa as a domestic terror group in private, and the documents got leaked.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
There are countless photos of Bartoš with these pieces of human garbage.

You seem upset we beat your anti-immigrant immigrant.

That's not an argument and you know it. Besides, I didn't support that scam artist who also happens to have a past of supporting multiculturalism. I didn't vote in case you're gonna try saying that I'm upset because of some other party failing.

>he thinks I'm having an argument
I'm here to talk imagery m8, I don't give a shit about your aspergers

>taking an edgy band seriously
DIJ using Nazi imagery is no different than if My Chemical Romance had ever used Nazi imagery. It's just shock value theatrics, like the bulk of music. Protip: listen to music for the sound and forget about the bands that make it, because you'll invariably find that they're all still teenagers looking to impress mentally.

And how can you live with your decision knowing you elected anarcho-commies (that are also classified as terrorists in the US and other countries) posing as left leaning centrists?

I don't care. You're on this board, it's a politics related board, you're either gonna talk about politics or fuck off. Go to /r/ for what you're looking for.

I'm not taking then seriously, I specifically mentioned that they're larpers. I'm just interested in what the symbol is and if it's his own or has any connection to the rest of them.

Pretty happily, actually, anarcho commies are cool, of thats true I like them even more now.

>Nazism isn't politics
Sorry, your bait is too weak. Go to work you fucking neet.

This. DIJ are faggots and fuse their faggotry with nazism for extra faggot points.

Look at what Communism and Marxism have done to our country and other countries. How can you support such an evil totalitarian ideology?

Oh okay, fair enough. In which case, one of their best songs: youtube.com/watch?v=c10clsd9Tgs

Your picture has got nothing to do with Nazism.

Czechia wtf? Since when are you all a bunch of nihilistic loser degenerates?

I'm more partial to this album
youtube.com/watch?v=MmA1cRDQN0g
Shame it's so expensive now.

Go to work.

>same size as Dougie P's peener
Interesting.`

Since 11% of my """countrymen""" elected a party ran by an Antifa member because dude weed lmao.

Since whatever faggot decided Czechia is a good shorthand to use, actually.

Stop being a passive nihilist.

Gay - yes. Degenerates - no.

No. Now go be a useful member of the state you love so much and put some work in or shut the fuck up about caring about it.

Czechia is a good name. Only third world shitholes have the word “republic” in their name

Because no third world shithole has -ia suffix in their name.
Like Romania.
Or Bulgaria.
Or Macedonia
Or...

Not an argument

Ah, the go to button has been pressed. Well, you've exhausted all your rehearsed crap, so I'll go and actually be useful to the country you pretend to care so much about while you shitpost on an Uzbekistani Dreamcatcher weaving forum like a sad sperg. I take it the benefits don't come in til next year eh.

>-ia
It's standard slav suffix for country name, retard.

>wanting to be associated with Slavic shitholes
Sorry Ivan, but no

You think I have any love for this illegitimate state? Think again. And please, for the love of God, read some actual philosophy from Aristotle or Plato. I don't understand how with all the information and literature that we have available for the average person, they still end up being as misguided as you are.

This is a slavic shithole, son.

Then why the fuck are you sperging? Are you actually retarded and waiting for disability? Jesus Christ, you're a waste of everyone's time ain't you.

Here's your (You), now go be upset about something you don't care about elsewhere, bye.

>nihilist telling me I don't care about something that I'm upset about
Really made me think.
Also I said state, not nation. Learn the difference you ignorant simpleton.

I love Death in June.

They were gonna play in Sweden. Guess what? Leftists demonstrated outside, show cancelled.

And nah, DI6 is sadly not a NS band, but if you read the lyrics... I mean, come on:

"When the angels of ignorance
fall down, from our eyes;
Rose clouds of holocaust
Rose clouds of lies
Rose clouds of bitter
Bitter, bitter lies"

Pretty much my favorite album in the world.

It looks like an achievement for Half-Life 2

Afaik it's the symbole they use on records and merch in countrys where the SS-Totenkopf is illegal,germany for exmpl.

How terrible it must be to live in such cognitive dissonance that you can't even defend your views in an honest debate!

>Roseclouds of Holocaust...Roseclouds of Lies

They used it side by side on some albums as well

It sucks, but he doesn't make it any easier on himself really

You'd probably be better off asking /lgbt/, though that does look vaguely like a noose and a whip, which can obviously be seen in a racist light