youtu.be/0G2hXmj5g1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her daughter is far superior and it's not even close

>Uchiha
>Wears glasses
What a fucking worthless mongrel

This

SASUKEH

No matter what, Sakura was the hottest and prettiest girl. And she grew into a very beautiful woman.

You notice Sakura actually became a worthwhile human being when Kishimoto wasn't writing her?

And Sasuke barely even appeared at all in the movie

But Kishimoto wrote the script for the movie. Sakura was already cute even with Kishimoto's shitty writing though. What Kishimoto isn't directly involved in his Boruto's manga.

>they aren't prescription
>they were given to her by their midwife Karin as a sign of respect of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship
I don't see the problem here

Sasukes decent in the later movies

>they were given to her by their midwife Karin as a sign of respect of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship
This is literally the dumbest thing I've seen all day. Though to be fair, I did sleep in.

Let's be honest, the real reason salad has glasses was to troll people by introducing the possibility she wasn't Sakura's daughter.

I know but the writers had to include their head canon into the plot some how user.

what is a cuck gen doing on a?

IS REALLY COOL

youtu.be/0G2hXmj5g1Q

Never forget

>superior
>Uchiha

Uchiha are shit
Every last one.

How much longer until she decides to blow up the world because burrito forgot her birthday or some other dumb shit?

SASOOKAY, HE'S RLY COOL

I'd toss her salad

I'll just leave this here. Don't try to argue against her superiority.

They wouldnt have been able to seal that last bitch without sakura's help though

more like 10/100 amirite

10/100 reduces to 1/10, breh.

Worst girl appearance wise and battle wise.

Yeah that's what I was trying to imply. Thanks.

>Hinatafags

Sauce?

>few remember that fateful day